Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included) - page 49. (Read 67946 times)

Activity: 693
Merit: 500
Yeah I don't really trust this mail, I hate attachments so hopefully Lee can tell us what is going on...

I think it is him, but I would prefer a reply to the thread from him before I pay it.

I really have my doubts, I have received emails from Lee before but this is from a different e-mail address.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Yeah I don't really trust this mail, I hate attachments so hopefully Lee can tell us what is going on...

I think it is him, but I would prefer a reply to the thread from him before I pay it.
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Probably would have been a good idea to have that clear at the start.  Have one dedicated btc address to accept payment from these orders and maintenance fees to keep everyone at ease.  FYI... thanks for your community support.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
Are we there yet?
Same here. Was preparing to pay until I saw the different BTC address. Replied to the email and waiting for reply.
legendary
MY Miner pools are fixed. thank you.

BTW the bill came for my miners today.  I have some confusion as to what btc address to use.

the google form reads :

BTC : 16EK2Cg8eG51Q4yLTPiCysgeP7iUaUr4dE

your email to me reads :

BTC:1BXJ7q7pHcJr7aWYeKg5hZJin5sunr2EjZ

your profile reads :

Bitcoin address:   1BNwtEPanWJ9VLdiJebtykQJgk3eEZFh52

I am looking to pay my fee for the 2 miners in BTC  so please tell me which one to use.

TIA  phil
legendary
Having issues with pools. Sending a pm .. I have asked more then once to have this fixed. You have not done what I am asking.
\
will check soon

thank you I sent a pm showing 2  miners one is set up fine the other has 2 dead pools  with  errors in the setup.
legendary
Activity: 1006
SafeHaven.Finance
Having issues with pools. Sending a pm .. I have asked more then once to have this fixed. You have not done what I am asking.
\
will check soon
legendary
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Well, I broke down and ordered one.  Seems to be the best deal I can find
Thanks\Barbara
Activity: 394
Crypto enthusiast
1. what happens if we get to the point that mining is no longer profitable? do you or can we have the units powered down? what will be the maintenance fee be in this case?
we will use the same term as bitmain hashnest cloud mining
Hardware Redemption: a) When the contract is terminated, you may choose to have the physical hardware shipped to yourself;  b) Users must bear shipping and handling cost of having machines sent to them; c) User is purchasing used hardware, the quality and hashrate of miners delivered to users cannot be guaranteed.

2. what is the term/duration of the hosting? if this is for a fixed term what happens at the end of that term?
no term or duration on the time is set, it will be end following the user requirement or no profit

3. are you incorporated, ie, registered as a company?
currently, i run this business by myself together with two employee, but our data center is build together with a company
4. for those already with hosted units, how do you know when your units are down, and how does the service tally up any particularly months outages to prove they are within their stated SLA?
we have a management plat to let you check the status of the miner, you can also check it on your mining pool

order placed. thanks to everyone who provided feedback on this service as it helped me decide to give lee a try.

edit: i checked my mining pools this morning and was very surprised to see i had already been mining. it looked like lee hooked me up within an hour of receiving funds possibly sooner. that's some fast service!
Activity: 294
4. for those already with hosted units, how do you know when your units are down, and how does the service tally up any particularly months outages to prove they are within their stated SLA?
we have a management plat to let you check the status of the miner, you can also check it on your mining pool

The site I have mine on, will email me alerts of downtime.

But this management platform, I do not have access to yet. How do I go about getting access?
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
1. what happens if we get to the point that mining is no longer profitable? do you or can we have the units powered down? what will be the maintenance fee be in this case?
we will use the same term as bitmain hashnest cloud mining
Hardware Redemption: a) When the contract is terminated, you may choose to have the physical hardware shipped to yourself;  b) Users must bear shipping and handling cost of having machines sent to them; c) User is purchasing used hardware, the quality and hashrate of miners delivered to users cannot be guaranteed.

2. what is the term/duration of the hosting? if this is for a fixed term what happens at the end of that term?
no term or duration on the time is set, it will be end following the user requirement or no profit

currently, i run this business by myself together with two employee, but our data center is build together with a company
Activity: 394
Crypto enthusiast
based on the testimonies i've read i'm keen to risk some btc here. but i do have some questions that dont seemed to have been asked or maybe they have been answered in other posts:

thanks in advance.
Activity: 248
Are we there yet?
Got one a few days ago and was up and running within 12 hours, even though it was near Chinese New Year.

Fantastic service. Planning to get a few more soon Smiley

恭喜发财!
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
btw
i am testing an arbitrage strategy currently
running pretty well so far
if anyone have interest, send me a PM
http://115.28.12.156:9080/stage3/easy2fund/pooleasy2fund.jsp
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
I am very interested now, just need one more question answered.

How do I exit from the service if needed? Besides selling to someone here, can I: get it shipped to me for a reasonable cost, you buy it back through the cost of daily service at an agreed price(takes months of no service host charge), get a refund at any time with the current value of the machine listed somewhere?

Thanks!

i can ship it to you, still need to find what is the cheapest way to do it, i usually use ups, but it is too expensive right now
i can buy back, we can negotiate a price by then

I can confirm that Li bought back my miners from a previous deal allowing me to trade up to the current deal.
Activity: 294
Ready to put an order in, waiting on available bitcoin. Hope I can easily change the miner's pool configs in the future.

Edit: Order completed and wow, they are mining for me already!

Now I just would love some details if there is something to log in.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
hello guys
i am back
i notice that some miners are down for sever hours
will check what is the problem
we usually only compensate any downtime that exceed 48 hours
but for the most of the time, the downtime is far away less than 48 hours

Do you have any S5's left from your latest buy?
still have 50 unit left in this batch right now
it is Chinese new year right now, so the new batch will be available two weeks later
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
I am very interested now, just need one more question answered.

How do I exit from the service if needed? Besides selling to someone here, can I: get it shipped to me for a reasonable cost, you buy it back through the cost of daily service at an agreed price(takes months of no service host charge), get a refund at any time with the current value of the machine listed somewhere?

Thanks!

i can ship it to you, still need to find what is the cheapest way to do it, i usually use ups, but it is too expensive right now
i can buy back, we can negotiate a price by then
Pages:
Jump to: