Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included) - page 50. (Read 67946 times)

legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
hello guys
i am back
i notice that some miners are down for sever hours
will check what is the problem
we usually only compensate any downtime that exceed 48 hours
but for the most of the time, the downtime is far away less than 48 hours

Am considering buying one or two but can you clarify this since in the op you stated a different timeframe for compensation:

The miners will host in our CHENGDU Industrial Scale farm, where we promised that the up-time will be 98% and any downtime exceed that (14.4 hours each month) will be compensated in full.
sorry for the confuse
14.4 is the right number
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I am very interested now, just need one more question answered.

How do I exit from the service if needed? Besides selling to someone here, can I: get it shipped to me for a reasonable cost, you buy it back through the cost of daily service at an agreed price(takes months of no service host charge), get a refund at any time with the current value of the machine listed somewhere?

Thanks!
Activity: 537
Merit: 524
hello guys
i am back

Am considering buying one or two but can you clarify this since in the op you stated a different timeframe for compensation:

The miners will host in our CHENGDU Industrial Scale farm, where we promised that the up-time will be 98% and any downtime exceed that (14.4 hours each month) will be compensated in full.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032
Carl, aka Sonny :)
hello guys
i am back

Do you have any S5's left from your latest buy?
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
hello guys
i am back
we usually only compensate any downtime that exceed 4814.4 hours
Activity: 351
If I'd like to sell my miner back, is it possible? Like at the price of Bitmain minus a little for being a used item.

Just wondering

I'll buy it from you when Lee gets back.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
One batch of antminer S5(1.15T@590w) , total 500 units, is ready to sell at the price of 340$ , if you have interest, please reply this topic or PM me. Those miner can be online within 48 hours after payment.

The host fee will be only 1.416$ each miner each day.

I know that the btc price is very low currently, but i think it is still a good time to buy miner, since all the people are scared to buy miner and the difficulty will soon stop even drop, also, the price of the miner is already close to the cost to build them, so it is no way that the price of the miner will be further lowered. If the price of btc increase and the diff will not increase , it will have good chance to reach ROI. Also, our host fee is also the best that you can find in market.

BTW, some customer worried about the quality of our host service and the miner, so i will set one special guarantee policy, if the miner have problem in one month, we will replace it with a perfect one for free, if the miner have problem after one month, we provide two option: 1) repair it for free  2) pay us extra 50$, we will replace it directly with a perfect one.

How to buy
If you have interest to buy, just submite the order through the following the form and send me a PM to remind me
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1r3xNEjov2iFZDsm2jY93g66jf5TOyorum07DXn4H6z4/viewform
BTW
you can pay me via paypal for this sale.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is from page 1 of this thread.  the up-time statement is the 3rd item.

So I may be due about ½ day.  I have 2 machines = 2.3 th that is about 6 usd  in mining for 1 day  half of that is 3 usd.  when the bill comes on the 20th I will - 3 usd.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032
Carl, aka Sonny :)
One batch of antminer S5(1.15T@590w) , total 500 units, is ready to sell at the price of 340$ , if you have interest, please reply this topic or PM me. Those miner can be online within 48 hours after payment.

The host fee will be only 1.416$ each miner each day.

I know that the btc price is very low currently, but i think it is still a good time to buy miner, since all the people are scared to buy miner and the difficulty will soon stop even drop, also, the price of the miner is already close to the cost to build them, so it is no way that the price of the miner will be further lowered. If the price of btc increase and the diff will not increase , it will have good chance to reach ROI. Also, our host fee is also the best that you can find in market.

BTW, some customer worried about the quality of our host service and the miner, so i will set one special guarantee policy, if the miner have problem in one month, we will replace it with a perfect one for free, if the miner have problem after one month, we provide two option: 1) repair it for free  2) pay us extra 50$, we will replace it directly with a perfect one.

How to buy
If you have interest to buy, just submite the order through the following the form and send me a PM to remind me
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1r3xNEjov2iFZDsm2jY93g66jf5TOyorum07DXn4H6z4/viewform
BTW
you can pay me via paypal for this sale.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is from page 1 of this thread.  the up-time statement is the 3rd item.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Do you have to pay the host fee if down the whole day?

And can anyone tell me how host fees are paid?

I keep a record of any outages for the month then claim them back when it comes time to pay. Luckily this month has been fine so far.
legendary

You can pay with paypal or btc    the 20th of the month is when they are due.  last year he would send a bill via gmail.  not sure about this year.

As for down time I don't remember what he guaranteed. Have to look it up.

legendary
one of my s5s is now down for 48 hours Sad.  I've sent 2 down miner forms already.

I have one down also. Where do you fine a down miner form?

Here http://www.easy2mine.com/article.php?id=24

this is down so it seems like there has been a crash of some type.

but I just checked on my monitor and I am back up on one miner

Its just a page on his site, it links to:

I have been back up for 6 hours or so.  I may have lost  1 day of mining .  Maybe less
legendary
one of my s5s is now down for 48 hours Sad.  I've sent 2 down miner forms already.

Its just a page on his site, it links to:

legendary

legendary
one of my s5s is now down for 48 hours Sad.  I've sent 2 down miner forms already.

Activity: 693
Merit: 500
one of my s5s is now down for 48 hours Sad.  I've sent 2 down miner forms already.

My 15 are still running fine  Wink
Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Happy New Year!

I might be interested when you get back
Activity: 351
i need go to my home town for several days, so the reply time may be affected because it is a little difficult for me to visit bitcointalk
try to send a mail to [email protected] to contact me if you have emergency issue

Lee,
Hated to bother you while you were on the road but I wanted to publicly thank you and your staff for the quick response on fixing the miner that had problems with today. Your service is top notch, others could learn from you.

+1 Lee always has delivered for me as well. Had my two S-5's up and running in no time with no problems.
Pages:
Jump to: