Pages:
Author

Topic: Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ? - page 2. (Read 858 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 0
The Bounty Campaign is so hot and great . We can earn a big profit with Bounty Campaigns .
Sometimes , you see some Bounties which have less participants or more participants ? Have you already think about which one do you prefer ?

Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ?

High five for less participants. because of big reward. But It doesn't mean any less participation bounties. After the checking it If I feel that project is good I will join with it. But you need to confirm it as a good one. Some bounty campaigns have participation limit. They are also great.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
Prefer joining bounties which has less participants but it is one in a blue moon because theres a lot of people that are joining bounties today,which is why the campaigns are getting more less profitable compare to he good old times from previous years which less people are joining bounties,that is why those people are lucky enough to get those big bounties.
Activity: 200
I prefer bounty with less or limited participants, it bring more income and a very clean result on spreadsheet, i think there should be rules with maximum participants
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
I watched today the spreadsheet of the project dedicated to the human genome, forgot the name, but there were about 1000 participants in the signature campaign. I wonder whether they are satisfied with their earnings.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
I prefer bounty campaign where less participants. Because in such campaigns you can get more profit. Especially i like bounty where number of participants is restrictions, but it is very hard to find such campaigns. When number of bounty hunters more than 2000 or even 3000 you can get 5-10 $. I think there are no sense to take part in.
Activity: 194
I prefere bounties with less participants, because of some kind of "exclusiveness" around that project: less participants means more rules to follow and of course a bigger reward
Activity: 321
Merit: 102
The number of participants shouldn't make a difference in any bounty. As long as the bounty manager is active and work for what he is paid for that I am also good. But sometimes there are bounties where hundreds of people apply in a single day and there have to be at least 200 participants so the manager is very busy and could miss some good members that were applying or do other mistakes. I would say I like the bounties with less participants because everything it is more organized but there could be campaigns with hundreds of members and still be organized.
Activity: 172
too many participants then we will be paid a little, if too few participants it will be difficult in promoting a good project I think is a project should limit the number of participants who want to join it will make us more fair in receiving payment from us work
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
Bounty allocations are dividided equally to participants based on their stakes everyweek,which is why participating to campaigns which has few peole who joined will be much profitable than a campaign which has thousands of participants because the more people who joined in the more division with the total bounty stakes of a specific campaign.
Activity: 454
Everything is relative. Big quantity of participants is better for project promotion – the project gets larger population coverage. The same time it’s not good for participants personally, they will receive less tokens in the end of campaign.
As for me less participants is better.

Activity: 103
for me, I prefer if fewer participants because it is clear the tokens that we can get will be more. and otherwise if many participants then the number of tokens that we receive is smaller because it still must be shared with all participants
Activity: 434
I do not care about the number of participants in bounty. I prefer care to the concept of the project that i wan to follow. But in my opinion, the more participants will more profitable for a project because the more people who promote the project it's mean the possibility for the project to visible and attract investors to invest. But the success of the project all goes back to the concept of that project, can to attract investors or not.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
If I choose, I will choose more participants, Because I'm sure that an ICO Campaign will be easier to identify with the number of bitcointalk members to support it. And of course they can easily reach their target's hard cap and soft cap, Many large investors will invest in them because of the popular and of course one of the things I'm looking at is their platform if it can be used person.
Activity: 167
if asked about it honestly I would prefer if fewer participants provided all members, developers and campaign managers are active in bounty campaigns. if the participants bounty a bit then more chances for us to get more tokens
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
The quality is much more important than the quantity. I think you should focus on the quality of the bounty campaign instead of expanding the number of participants, because the final purpose is the success of the bounty campaign. In some circumstances, less is efficient for you to manage and keep your eyes on the rate of progress
Activity: 109
Honestly, the success of a bounty campaign results from the ways you manage the participants, which means the number of participants is not the problem, the problem is how you can manage them for a proposed purpose.
Activity: 59
More is better because the more people join in forum, the more popular altcoin market is
Activity: 49
Less is better because now there're so many people in forum but not all of them know about altcoins appearently.
Activity: 58
I think the aim of such bounties is that as participants go about carrying out the various activities, the people in their circle begin to know more about the cryptocurrency. Therefore, more participants in bounty will be much better as they can help the bounty campaign more popular and effective.
Activity: 62
There is no doubt that the quality of the Bounty campaign depends on the quality of participants' work. Therefore, in my opinion, less participants is much better as you are easier to inspect the partcipants' job .
Pages:
Jump to: