Pages:
Author

Topic: Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ? - page 6. (Read 858 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
Of course the fewer people who will participate the bigger the rewards that you can get,which is why the most profitable campaigns are those campaigns which has less participants.You shouldnt be joining campaigns which has thousands of participants if you dont want to have pennies for your time and efforts in exchange.
Activity: 145
Less participating hunters the better because there will be more rewards to those hunters,stakes are just like slices of stakes,fewer people means more care for everyone,that is why i am focused with the campaigns which has less participants because i can earn more with these campaigns than participating campaign which has thousands of participants.
Activity: 210
I prefer less participantes because the more people who joined the campaign the more people will be divided the bounty allocations to,thats why i am sticking with the campaigns which has potential or good vision with less participants because the rewards will be higher than those campaigns which has thousands of participants.
Activity: 231
Augmented Reality World Discovered
Of course we do prefer to have big rewards,which is why we should be joining campaigns which has less people who are participating so that we can maximize the rewards that we can get,you are going to have plenty of bounties after the ICO has successfully ended,because theres less people who will be divided the bounties to.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
It`s obviously, first check if it`s a scam,and then join only if it has a small amount of participants.
Just look at Bountyhive platform,each project has a lot of people,and payments are around 6-15$,not like in summer yeah?)
Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
Available for rent
Bounty allocations is like pizza,the more people who will eat the less bite that they can get,which is why i prefer the campaigns which has less participants but with a good vision so that if the campaign has reached atleast softcap you will get plenty of rewards,do not want to join campaigns which has thousands of participants because most of them are bots.

I do not think that this applies to signature campaigns. Signature campaigns that pay in bitcoins have somewhat fixed pay for all ranks. This pay is same for all campaigns irrespective of the number of participants. I have not participated in other bounties and thus cannot tell about them
Activity: 183
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
Of course,the less participants who joined the campaign the bigger the rewards,bounty allocations are being divided that depends on your stakes ,which is why the less people who will be divided to,the more rewards that you can get that is why i do prefer the campaigns which has good project and less participants because it will find its way to be successful.
Activity: 182
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Bounty allocations is like pizza,the more people who will eat the less bite that they can get,which is why i prefer the campaigns which has less participants but with a good vision so that if the campaign has reached atleast softcap you will get plenty of rewards,do not want to join campaigns which has thousands of participants because most of them are bots.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Less participant I prefer it since lesser participants means more awards, but that impossible for my current manager since he's good as advice from my friends, campaign under his name has many participant.

But more important you need to check the spreadsheet, as for example if you want to join Twitter avoid joining campaign that has 2000 participants because award is now little, but if you join in the first week then it's good.
Activity: 204
Bounty allocations are dividided equally to participants based on their stakes everyweek,which is why participating to campaigns which has few peole who joined will be much profitable than a campaign which has thousands of participants because the more people who joined in the more division with the total bounty stakes of a specific campaign.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
i think its depends on project, if project is popular than there will be more participants, i prefer participate in popular so there will much more users
Activity: 186
I do prefer a campaign which has solid vision with less participants compare to those campaigns which ha a lot of participants like what needmoney's campaigns are,thousands of partipcants means more competitors,more division from the bounty stakes will give you less amount of rewards that is why i do stick with the campaign which has less participants.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
I prefer joining participants ,because the less people who joined a successful campaign the more rewards that you can get,which is why i do prefer joining campaigns which had reached softcap but less people who have joined,because surely those participants are going to get more coins than those people who joined campaigns which has thousands of participants.
Activity: 210
Sometimes it is much better to join those campaigns which has less participants but has good vision on it,because the rewards would be much higher than joining campaign which has thousands of partipants,doesnt make sense why would you choose to a lower rewards compare to what you can get to those low profile campaigns which might give you thousands of dollars instantly.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
Both sides will give positive effects for every bounty campaign. More participants could help the campaign gain more followers and investors for it to succeed in the ico stage. Less participants could give bounty hunters more rewards at the end of the campaign. But I would probably choose the ones with many participants but with fixed number of particpants.
Activity: 182
I prefer joining bounties with less participants because you wont get big rewars from the campaign which has thousands of participants, i dont want to be involved into something that wont pay my efforts very well as you can see hunters are nowadays arent receiving that they have worked for which is why the hunters should maximize their efforts.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I would prefer less participants. But the main thing is deeply analyze of the project. Sometimes big quantity of the participants can tell that project is not a scum, but reward will be divided between all of them. Also there cases when a huge community support a project but in the end is scum.
Activity: 274
In my own experience,less participants will give the hunters more rewards which is why it is better to have a campaigns which has few participants compare to joining bunch of campaigns which has thousands of participants like what the campaigns of needmoney which is why i am avoid those campaigns because you will only get pennies your efforts should be paid very well because the hunters are risking time and effort here.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Less participants means more rules, but also a bigger slice of the final reward, I like to balance between the two kinds of bounties according to my free time, which I gladly invest in those activities
Activity: 289
the large number of participants in a bounty campaign, does not specify that the project is good, but the more numerous holders of the altcoin project, may determine that the price will continue to rise. my advice, stay cautious in choosing a bounty campaign, because some bounty campaigns sometimes do not pay for their participant
Pages:
Jump to: