Pages:
Author

Topic: Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ? - page 9. (Read 858 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 100
I like a project with real strength and limited bounty participants.Close the Bounty registration channel within two weeks of the end or beginning of the ICO. or limit the number of participants. Some activities are really too many.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele

It does not matter if there are few or many participants. It really matters, to a certain extent. What is important is the project you are taking part in, your goals and potential. But, however, a smaller number of people enrolled in a bounty project can make you a better profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
The Bounty Campaign is so hot and great . We can earn a big profit with Bounty Campaigns .
Sometimes , you see some Bounties which have less participants or more participants ? Have you already think about which one do you prefer ?

Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ?

Of course I prefer when there are less partecipants but you have to be careful, usually only a few partecipants means that that ICO isn't very attractive for investors and you end up losing your time
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
The Bounty Campaign is so hot and great . We can earn a big profit with Bounty Campaigns .
Sometimes , you see some Bounties which have less participants or more participants ? Have you already think about which one do you prefer ?

I have no special preferences on this issue, but when there are not enough participants in the campaign, this raises suspicions. It is obviously painful to participate in a campaign where there are too many participants.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Yes, indeed, the number of participants in many Bounties is very different. as for me, I usually prefer those projects where there are fewer participants - it seems that the project is new and therefore not many people know about it yet. and accordingly it seems that there will be large payments. but at the same time, companies with more participants seem to be more stable, which is why many prefer them.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange
Less or more participants is okay to me. Both has advantage and disadvantage, more bounty participants = more advertising and can pick more investors. less bounty = higher bounty pay (if rewards is it form of stakes).
You are right. It's risky when project has only a few participants. We can think - wow...  this is a Klondaik Smiley  But in fact this project might be  less interesting for investors
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
I think the success of one project are not lies on the number of bounty participants, yes, it was good to have many participant for the speed of spreading the news about the project, however, the true success will come from the best team, developer, marketing and adviser, of course the road map should have a clear path.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
It's hard to find a good bounty with few participants: many people are now doing bounty full time and they leave small rooms for the others
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
I prefer bounties where are many participants, because than its means thats project is popular and will get more volume in exchnage
Activity: 181
Merit: 4

For me less participants which do I prefer because as you said for less members of a bounty campaign the more yoe earn profits. But havimg mode participants is a campaign are considering a big bounty campaign which is the more they need participants the highest bounty pool they also offer buy it necessarily. But sometimes we saw less members needed in a bounty campaign but there was a highest ICo. So is it not truly base on what numbers of participants a bounty campaigns are they have as long as we do our obligation to participate in some bounty campaign.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Less or more participants is okay to me. Both has advantage and disadvantage, more bounty participants = more advertising and can pick more investors. less bounty = higher bounty pay (if rewards is it form of stakes).
Activity: 392
I try to choose companies with fewer participants or a limit on quantity.But  I also join companies run by a good manager, he has a lot of people in the company.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

First it depend on payment method. I mean Bounty manager could gives you stakes or tokens. So you should choose which one will reward you its own tokens (not stakes) like my signature campaign.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
For me its neither, because I focus more on the target market of tge ICO and its potential for growth within that market segment, its like more on quality of the ICO then the quantity of the participants.  Like if there would be a crypto platform for music if their is one, and I check if the team behind it if they are communicating the the community. That is one of the reasons I have chosen photochain as my first bounty because I see a great potential from this project
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
it depends. since most of the bounty campaigns with more members or participants is almost 100% sure that their bounty will become success since there are a lot of advertisements are being spread which is better since it is a success but it is also a low profit since the job pay for us could get lower due to the big number of participants which is the drawback of it. in less participants or member of a bounty campaign, you could get a big value of their token/ alternate crypto currencies which means a big profit for you but that said most of the time those bounties are 50-50 i guess since it is most likely to get scammed or stop their project.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
I prefer less participants because you can't earn profit if bounty campaign have a lot of participants, but I mean less with enough participants, most important things is double verified and research before joined
Activity: 286
Cryptics
Of couse i prefer less participant because i can get more rewards the less the participant is but the project want a lot of participants to promote their project so it's normal to see a high number of participants. The ideal situation is when the participants are not too much and the project earn a lot of money from the ico, because that shows that the bounty is effective to spread the words about the project.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
i prefer less participants in a bounty, because you can earn higher than those who have many participants. but you need to get in first. with bounties gain more participants everyday its hard to join bounties that have caps. if you find one and got in consider yourself lucky. But there's nothing wrong in bounties with many participants too because they are community friendly and can help many people who seeks bounties
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
Obviously i will prefer campaigns with less participants and big percentage but such campaigns are very rare these days, all the good campaigns have thousands of participants from the start.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com

The number of participants is one of many reasons affecting the size of generosity, but not the main one. First of all, I'm interested in the project itself, its importance and usefulness. After all, if the ICO project is unsuccessful or simply fraudulent, it will not matter how many participants in the campaign of generosity were in it. However, among other things, I draw attention to the number of such participants, and to their ranks. If there are a lot of high-ranked participants in the generosity campaign, this means that it is more likely that the ICO project will be successful, with such ranks for any generosity campaigns not subscribed.
Pages:
Jump to: