Pages:
Author

Topic: Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ? - page 7. (Read 858 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First I prefer to study the project and the team in details and only then watch the number of the bounty campaign participants. If the project does not deserve attention, then no matter how many participants there are.
Activity: 420
First, it depends on the project. Some bounties may have very strict rules and the majority of people are lazy, so I would choose to participate in bounties with strict rules and less people though it requires more time.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
if my position as an investor or token buyer during ICO, I prefer projects that have less participants and small bounty allocations. because the risk of token price dump will decrease when the tokens listed to the market. but if my position as a bounty hunter I prefer a project that has many participants,  it's means the project is interesting and good because everyone wants to join
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
To me . I always choose the bounties which have less participants , especially is signature campaign . Because , less participants will be more profit

Signature campaigns here offer fixed weekly amount to members and I do not think that it is affected by the total number of members participating.

For instance, for members the pay is like $20 for making 25 meaningful posts in a week. And this pay remains the same whether there are 20 participants in the campaign or the 50. One of the better ways to judge potential profit is based on the length of the campaign. There are some signature campaigns which are running here for years and it makes sense to apply for those.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
My current method isn't about the number of participants only :
I check campaigns whose ico sell percentage is high enough to ensure that ICO won't fail. And then I divide the reward into the number of participants before to decide if it's worth gettin in.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
The Bounty Campaign is so hot and great . We can earn a big profit with Bounty Campaigns .
Sometimes , you see some Bounties which have less participants or more participants ? Have you already think about which one do you prefer ?

Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ?

Yes Bounty Campaigns are really hot and giving us great opportunity to earn some big rewards and I think that the number of participants doesn't matter a lot whether the participants are less or more it all depends on the value of the Bounty projects and how long the bounty and the projects are expected to run and how much are they going to pay you during the project. I would love to join those bounty programs which are having a high value with a high amount of payment on the weekly or monthly basis.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
To me . I always choose the bounties which have less participants , especially is signature campaign . Because , less participants will be more profit
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
The Bounty Campaign is so hot and great . We can earn a big profit with Bounty Campaigns .
Sometimes , you see some Bounties which have less participants or more participants ? Have you already think about which one do you prefer ?

Well i prefer less participants than more participants because the more bounty participants the less effective the advertising because some participants are lazy and also it will be more problem for bounty manager to check the participants work if they done it properly and it takes more time if there are more participants in that campaign i knew the struggle of being bounty manager like yahoo.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
Sometimes it's better in less participants to gain more altcoin but if you think about it, it's better have more participants for the good of the campaign.
Activity: 376
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

depending on the bounty campaign itself. usually if a good campaign would be a lot of devotees. there are many members here have learned a lot to find a good bounty ico project.
the reward problem I guess is almost nothing much different.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
I definitely prefer less participant than more participant in a bounty campaign. More participant means that you are going to share with more stakes, and that you;ll get less payments. Most of the campaigns with less participant, assuming they are successful, got huge bounty payments.
I think it depends on payment mode if the campaign allocate stakes then less participants is profitable for us, but some campaigns will pay tokens and someone will pay both tokens and BTC or ETH this kind of campaign it will not affect to our payments because they will fix one amount for each rank.
Activity: 518
Merit: 6
As a bounty hunter i am prefer projects with more participants because if a project with many participants, has a big chance that the bounty campaign will succeed because many hunters trusted it.
Activity: 154
Honestly speaking,  I prefer less participants in a bounty. The lesser the better,  it is because the numbers of participants in a bounty affects the amount that will be given to each people who participated  in it. The allocated amount would be divided, the lesser the participants the bigger you get. But the ranking of participants are giving some considerations also,  like the higher your rank is the bigger money you have.
Activity: 130
It doesn't matter less or more participants it's all about the good, success project and good market sale.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
I definitely prefer less participant than more participant in a bounty campaign. More participant means that you are going to share with more stakes, and that you;ll get less payments. Most of the campaigns with less participant, assuming they are successful, got huge bounty payments.
Activity: 196
Maybe at least 200 participants every bounties. The more participants, the lesser the rewards are be. Also it was better if someone is in signature, he cant participate to other bounty. If you are in fb participants, you cant join in twitter and signature. To all have chance.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Less participants will be great because the reward must be good. More tokens more chance to get good profit.
Activity: 14
Merit: 10

Less participants could give you a lot of profits,because the bounty allocation will be split into few participants,the less people in the campaign the bigger the rewards that is why sometimes we should choose the low profile campaigns,which most of the people doesnt want to participate so that we can have a good bounties compre to those campaigns which has a lot of participants.
Activity: 579
Merit: 10
Very often, the number of participants, especially in social companies, can bring good success to the project. But when the number of participants is limited - it's good for the participants themselves
Activity: 35
Merit: 5
If we say that the ICO is successful no matter how many the participants are, then I would really prefer less participants. Its obvious, less participants means you get more share payments coins than when there are more participants.
Pages:
Jump to: