Pages:
Author

Topic: Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ? - page 3. (Read 858 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
The Bounty Campaign is so hot and great . We can earn a big profit with Bounty Campaigns .
Sometimes , you see some Bounties which have less participants or more participants ? Have you already think about which one do you prefer ?

Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ?
This is not the criterion by which to choose a bounty company. But if the project supports many users in social networks and telegram - it's good.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
It's better to have enough participants in a single bounty since if the bounty has less participants well most likely it's not a good project since every hunter has a good eye on joining a campaign. And if it has even more than expected well sure the bounty is good but the personal stakes/overall stakes has much lower percentage.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
The Bounty Campaign is so hot and great . We can earn a big profit with Bounty Campaigns .
Sometimes , you see some Bounties which have less participants or more participants ? Have you already think about which one do you prefer ?

It is not a criterion I look at or evaluate very much. I usually review elements such as project goals, project team, whitepaper before joining a campaign. As a result of this effort, it is beneficial to do research as if it has invested. As a result, all the labor given for weeks or months and the time wasted is a bad situation.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
For me I prefer less participants. The less the participants, the more the earnings. But the more participants, the less the payments and it's tiring being paid below ones effort.
Activity: 168
I prefer those projects where there are fewer participants. The less involved in the project the greater the reward
Activity: 84
Actually its hard to find less participant campaign of a most promising project! Therefore what I really don't care about number of participants in a such campaign,but I really care about the project quality before joining to the campaign. Spotcoin bounty campaign is one of a example for good project.
Activity: 87
It still depends to the situation, if I saw that they had a good projects then I would prefer to choose less participants in order for me to get much bigger allocation but if I am not that sure about the projects I would choose more participants because this can be the one reason that can convince me that it is a good project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Bounty allocations is like pizza,the more people who will eat the less bite that they can get,which is why i prefer the campaigns which has less participants but with a good vision so that if the campaign has reached atleast softcap you will get plenty of rewards,do not want to join campaigns which has thousands of participants because most of them are bots.
   Yeah you are right more people make disturbance not only in bounty campaigns but every field of life. Less people means good business and more people means bad business. For me I like this signature campaign and no any bounty campaign because I am making handsome money from this campaign. I don’t need any bounty or any other campaign.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy

yes , bounty campaigns today is paying a decent amount of altcoins and sometimes the payout is better than your own salary so you can actually leave your work on the corporate world and focus on trading in the market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
I prefer small bounties with a limited number of participants. The chance of a large payout can be higher and everything is calculated faster. It is more convenient for a manager to campaign for fewer participants. I wanted to ask a question. I know that there are black lists for unscrupulous bounty members, and are there any white lists for bona fide participants?
Activity: 308
Merit: 128

if im going to set my self as a campaign manager, i prefer to have a more participants, if you notice most of the bounty campaign hire around 500+ member cause it is more effective to have a lot of participant to have a good publicity in the market, cause the more user to advertise their campaign it would easy for them to enter in different exchanger. so i think more participant is better than less participant. Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 277
The best criteria for choosing bounty is the amount of bounty will be paid and the chance that ico can reach hardcap because the amount they stated is the best scenario where they collect hard cap amount.
copper member
Activity: 44
Global CPQ - Enterprise Blockchain CPQ
I'm a fan of "invite-only" exclusive bounty programs.  This exclusivity helps control the group and messaging, and makes less users get more rewards.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
This is not the most important indicator. Usually I have it somewhere in the end by priority. But I would prefer to participate where more people. This adds a bold + project that it will be successful.
Activity: 882

In my opinion both of them are perfect thing because it all depends from the point view of the users .
But I saw from the high profile projects that they are allowing small numbers of participants and paying high because a better participants can give better impact over the mind of the vistiters ( customer ) .
But sometimes few campaign owners think in Thier own ways that they want just a big crowd to show Thier platforms and better service only at least once , so they use large numbers of users for and small amount for the participants .
So it depends upon the services that what they want from the visitors in actual .
Activity: 182
I don't have a preference, I read bounties announcements and if I like the project I join that, regardless its participants
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
If this is a really a great project then we have less participants and i will join that campaign. Bounty stakes are big and getting more attention to all participants. If the coin is sold out i think they will add some bonus.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Projects that have been successful when private or pre-sale and have a small number of bounty campaign participants.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I terms of high chance of big profit so we wish a less participant to the bounty we joined. Remember that less participant is result to more token per 1 stake. But it is good also in a campiagn with a high participant but has a hard restrictunes in rules causing more participant but less stake
Activity: 900
I'm fine with a lot of participants, if it's a good project with big allocation value, I think we'll still get good results even though the participants are very much
Pages:
Jump to: