Pages:
Author

Topic: Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ? - page 5. (Read 858 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
The lesser the bounty participant, the higher the payouts. But let's not forget that payouts solely depends on how much was raised during the tokensale. If the project was unable to reach its hard cap, payouts gets affected too. But of it achieves it's cap, and bounties hunters are few, payouts are more but the higher the bounty hunters, the lesser the payouts.
Activity: 257
Merit: 11
I do prefer bounties with less particiapants,because the less people who joined the less people who will be given stakes,and the few people who got stakes ,the bigger the division of the allocations will be.That is why campaigns which has less participants are better than campaigns which has thousands of participants that is why i aint joining any tokensuite campaign.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I prefe joining less participants bounty campaigns as it can give me a lot of profits,compare to joining to these campaigns which has thousand of participants because ti do believed these stakes are pizza slices and the less people who participated the bounty the bigger slices in the pizza that they can eat that is the simplest explanation.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
I think that everything depends on the project and its goals but not on bounty participants count. I prefer to choose good projects and I don't mind about the number of bounty campaign participants.
Exactly,  I agree to this. Though,  I have not participated in bounties, but I feel that what any bounty hunter should be interested in is the project not the high number or less number of the participants. If the project is really a good one and extremely worth it, then they should be good. Because,  what sense does it makes if one earn more tokens from a bounty and at the end of the day, it turns out that the ICO project was a pure scam!
Activity: 207
The future is your Genome
Less participants will be much profitable because bounty allocations will be divided to only few people,and the more participants that we have the less profitable it will be,though campaigns which has less participants will have less chance of getting success it is indeed more profitable when it reached successful ICOs.
Activity: 350
I prefer to participate in bounty companies that I'm sure of. I do not care about the number of participants, besides, if this is a good project, it is usually allocated a lot of money for the bounty company, which means that enough for all participants.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
The Bounty Campaign is so hot and great . We can earn a big profit with Bounty Campaigns .
Sometimes , you see some Bounties which have less participants or more participants ? Have you already think about which one do you prefer ?

Less participants / More participants in Bounty - Which one do you prefer ?

I prefer the less participants, because it get to earn even more tokn
but it also depends on the conditions attached to such bounties, which can be rare absurd or good.
but nonethesless, bounties are worth the stress, both
Less participants / More participants in Bounty

i prefer both
Activity: 112
But we will not lose the question or doubt that just a few or many of the bounties that are going to work today are in line with the question of whether we can pay that bounty? To me i would rather have that much to share that bounty is important as we hold the assurance that we will be paid for our work.
Activity: 168
I prefer less participants because the less people who will be given the bounties the bigger the rewards that those people will get,thousands participants are less profitable compare to the bounty campaign which has only hundreds of participants,which is why i am more focused to those bounties which has fewer people who are joining because it can give us big profits.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 328
The Bounty Campaign is so hot and great . We can earn a big profit with Bounty Campaigns .
Sometimes , you see some Bounties which have less participants or more participants ? Have you already think about which one do you prefer ?

Not to be greedy but i would prefer on having less participants but somehow we can expect the outcome yet only a few will able to wear or market the project which will possible result into failure but not always thecase because if the project do have potential even how small the participant,it can able to stand out among the rest thats why its still worth a shot to join on. The good thing on having lots of participants which can really give high exposure which will able to get out potential investors that will contribute into such success.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109

Bounty Participation depends upon a lot many factors.

More participants usually display more excitement in crowd about the projects, also it could be possible of big bounty pool allocation. On the contrary less participants gives a hint that not many people are interested in the project, which at times also turns opposite as less participants could also be because of high qualification requirements.

I personally prefer bounties having low pool allocation, but strong project, even though you get lesser coins but over a longer period, those less coins are worth much more then the high pool bounties.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I prefer campaigns with less participants, but they very rarely reach the hard cap. The big campaigns are more likely to raise more money.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit

Either way can be effective in advertising, depends on the participants.
But I prefer LESS. If you have less participants, participants can easily be monitored their effectivity individualy it will eliiminate the possible entry of a shit posters, plus a higher shares of stakes.
Activity: 448
If bounty campaign has high value tokens then everybody like less participants where if bounty campaign has decent value tokens then it doesn't care how much participant it have! It's totally simple for all, but for me it doesn't. Actually, I don't car about participants, i want to join only those bounty which has perfect goal for future to help others.
Activity: 182
Yes it is more profitable when the campaign has less participants,which is why i am doing bounties which has potentials with fewer participants because the more participants the campaign has the smaller the rewards that the hunters will get,which is common nowadays as there are many people joining bounty campaigns.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I choose less participants because after the campaign surely you will make more rewards but you must choose the right ICO in order you to success. And one thing if you check your name in spreadsheet you can easily find it  Grin.
Activity: 280
Hello! It depends on some things, as budget of tokens prepared for bounty, trustworthy bounty manager, As (Hotachy) I would join her company without any doubt, and yes, where less people = more profit.
Activity: 205
Merit: 0
Of course I love less participants, because the among of earnings one will get will be more. Than that of higher participants. And it's all depends on the amount of participants they requested in the campaign also.
Activity: 196
You would want to participate to the campaigns which has less participants because the fewer people whom will be divided the tokens to the bigger the rewards are,that is why we should be looking for those quality projects which has good potential to grow with less bounty participants because these campaigns are most profitable compare to those campaigns which has thousands of participants.
Activity: 194
It is better to have less participants because you will get more rewards,you should be avoiding those campaigns which has thousands of participants because you will only get pennies after the ICO has ended,and only those higher ranks would be benefit to most of these campaigns becausae the longer the bounties the smaller the rewards for the lower ranks if we are talking about the signature campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: