Pages:
Author

Topic: Less price = more profit? - page 40. (Read 23462 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 21, 2018, 08:59:45 AM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

I heard about the people who are able to make money when the market is falling. But this kind of strategy seems difficult for me and I prefer to work in a more traditional way. It is better to wait until the price will reach its bottom and then buy cheap coins.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
December 18, 2018, 08:18:13 PM
Just do some intense researching and studying in looking for cheap alts out there. It will definitely give you riches if you ever find one. But of you want to play safe and invest with little worries better invest in btc or eth.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 18, 2018, 07:53:12 PM
This is the best time to buy when the price of the cryptocurrencies are very low compare before then wait and have patience until the bull run to have a good profit.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
December 18, 2018, 07:45:20 PM
Beside the coin price you should know the total supply of the coin as well. For example XRP. It has a total supply of
100 Billion. So, you cannot expect short term that it will rise to $5 as it would mean $500 billion market cap and for the
whole crypto is $120. So, the price pf a coin is relative and we have to look it together with the total supply and the functionality
of the coin.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
December 18, 2018, 04:30:56 PM
I used to think that before, when I knew ETH was at $ 20. I found it too high with a coin, so I chose another altcoin, ARK, which was worth less than $ 0.5. Of course, ARK has also risen, but in comparison, it still lags behind the growth potential of ETH
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
December 18, 2018, 02:18:00 PM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

yes more less in the price you will accumulate more in large quantites and even little movement in the coin price will push you into massive loss or profit. always be carefull while chosing the cheap coins not all are gems
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
December 18, 2018, 01:34:23 PM
All Less price coins do not give much profit, coins only benefit when they have the prospect of development. And there are many good altcoins are available at a price less than a dollar and give us profits because they have a good prospect of development.

I do not think that the low price is the reason to buy the coin at once. In my opinion it is better to make the analisys of the coin and its process of development, how much successful it is. In case you see that the coin is perspective, so it is a good thought to buy it. But it should be your own decision.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
December 18, 2018, 01:26:44 PM
Do not care about the price, for example Ethereum costs 85$, but a few months ago it was traded for 1400$. The price depends mainly on supply and market cap, it doesnt show that the coin is undervalued.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
December 18, 2018, 01:21:13 PM
The point here is not the price, but the prospect of a coin or token project. The price may be different, but the further demand for it, and hence the growth in price depends on how much it is necessary for people and important for them.
Of course, among cheap cryptocurrencies, there are many useful and sought-after, as well as unnecessary and unpromising ones. Here you need to choose the most promising of them.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
December 18, 2018, 12:58:25 PM
All Less price coins do not give much profit, coins only benefit when they have the prospect of development. And there are many good altcoins are available at a price less than a dollar and give us profits because they have a good prospect of development.
Activity: 411
December 18, 2018, 12:54:21 PM

I think this is a good opportunity for us to buy altcoins, because the price is down. And how good it is for us now to invest in ICO. For now I am more interested in ICO investment.
Activity: 490
December 18, 2018, 12:46:27 PM
I guess that there is no value for what the price of the token is, there are important is completely different thing is whether the project is promising and whether the team is real, whether the team has a working product or not. If you do not know where to invest, then think about investing your money in one of the most promising projects related to real estate - the Swiss project Etheera. Today it is one of the most promising projects that have potential investment attractiveness many times more than any top-end project, including Bitcoin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
December 18, 2018, 12:34:24 PM
Your title is incorrect and it should be the bottom price = more profit. That can be applied when the market will have gotten another rebound but we don't know when that will happen. As you can see about so many people are still discussing about this one and it seems like it's a good time to buy crypto when it gets decreased.

Now we seem to be at the bottom. And if you choose between high-value and low-cost tokens, it will be much more profitable to take as many low-cost tokens as possible because their growth potential is much higher.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 18, 2018, 11:42:10 AM
Less price = more profit is possible when you bought a good investment. But it is hard to tell which coins will apply that concept since the market is slowly crashing. Try your best to find as possible since there are low price that still going down and leaves a hint that it is a bad investment.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
December 18, 2018, 11:09:27 AM
Low price coins can give you decent profits in positive market conditions but if market conditions not favorable then you can trap and not able to sell. Always try to buy the altcoins which have potential but never go with price with no fundamental coins.
Activity: 602
December 18, 2018, 11:01:10 AM
Well, if we talk about token price, yes less price upon buying is more profit if you hold it until price will rise and definitely not at the price nor below the price when you buy it. Meaning to say sell it when the price most likely hit to your target
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
December 18, 2018, 10:59:41 AM
Less price can be greater profit in the future! If and only IF the coin has the potential and great future.
The demand will dictate the price and if gets more demand from the people then it can grow high and many X in the market.
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
December 18, 2018, 10:55:50 AM

Not as bad as you thought. Simply discount off their normal price. When investing we need most of this time to buy a lot of altcoin at cheap prices, so that when they rise again we will be rich Shocked
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 10:43:55 AM
I think bitcoin is better than altcoins because it has several advantages over altcoins,

1. Bitcoin is the core of blockchain technology
2. Bitcoin has been accepted by all markets
3. Bitcoin can be exchanged directly with real money
4. With the price now,
      a. if the bitcoin price rises then the altcoin price falls
      b. if the bitcoin price falls then the altcoin price falls (can be doubled from the price of bitcoin)
5. Bitcoin is a better investment way
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 18, 2018, 10:38:53 AM
I also study those coins that are under $1 value but every coin under $1 is not worth to buy. Even there are many good coins under $1 value but it does not guarantee you will get good profit for sure. It depends on project to project. One should analyse the fundamentally and technically the coin before buying or investing in any coin. Even there are many coins under top 100 coins that are less than $1 and I advice to buy only those coins that has strong base in the market and surviving from long.
Pages:
Jump to: