Pages:
Author

Topic: Lessons from crypto in 2018 - page 15. (Read 41061 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 03:13:09 PM
Try to reflect on past decisions and see what lessons you can learn for upcoming and future crypto investments (e.g. now may be a good time to buy and hodl). For me, personally, I've learned not to be greedy on exuberant run-ups and to take profits.
It is good that you understand why people lose their mind and understanding of the situation, because it is because of greed that people by and large lose their control over themselves and accordingly the situation.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 28, 2018, 05:14:29 PM
2018 gave a very good lesson. Now I know that if the price of your coins falls for a long time, then it is better to sell them. Later, after the fall, you will buy them at a lower price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 04:16:39 PM
the valuable lesson that I learned in 2018 is that crypto prices are not always as high as what I think especially for ICO coins. I am very disappointed that in 2018 there were many ICO coins that died, therefore I hope that ICO can be more qualified next year and they can maintain their prices until they enter the exchange so that ICO does not lose the trust of investors.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
December 28, 2018, 03:45:54 PM
Try to reflect on past decisions and see what lessons you can learn for upcoming and future crypto investments (e.g. now may be a good time to buy and hodl). For me, personally, I've learned not to be greedy on exuberant run-ups and to take profits.
December 28, 2018, 10:33:13 AM
The main lesson is: if now everything is good and your assets are growing it doesn't mean that it will always be like this, you should't be greedy and wait x1000, you should fix your profit, at least part.
This is exactly the situation I got into. Now it turns out that I had the opportunity to fix a normal profit and now I understand that I made a mistake that cost me very dearly today. Keep in mind greed is ruining.
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 09:48:28 AM
One of the most important lessons today is not to think that cryptocurrency can make you rich quickly and easily . We must constantly develop.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
December 27, 2018, 04:39:37 PM
My lessons are - fix the profit in stable coins or fiat. Ignore emotions and do not be greedy.
Hope to avoid them in 2019 )
The most important lesson at the moment is not to be greedy, due to the fact that we thought the profit would be permanent, we lost a lot of our capital, and we could just fix it in time.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
December 27, 2018, 04:36:01 PM
1 of the main lessons I learned from 2018 was that I needed to work harder and participate in more bounty programs.Logically from my post above next year I will be working much more.Also this year I traded a lot and I can conclude that you can earn on a falling market.To do this, you need to read more and be aware of all the latest news.(this is at least).
Activity: 444
Merit: 254
December 27, 2018, 04:28:04 PM
My lessons are - fix the profit in stable coins or fiat. Ignore emotions and do not be greedy.
Hope to avoid them in 2019 )
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
December 27, 2018, 03:55:08 PM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.

The main lesson is "set stop-losses" and "fixate losses". It was painful but the lesson is very important. And in future it can help make more profit
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
December 27, 2018, 03:49:08 PM
What I learnt is don't follow the crowd, sell when you feel like, don't join the hodl singers and watch your portfolio turn to zero.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
December 27, 2018, 03:32:58 PM
The main lesson is: if now everything is good and your assets are growing it doesn't mean that it will always be like this, you should't be greedy and wait x1000, you should fix your profit, at least part.
December 27, 2018, 03:30:16 PM
For me, the most important lesson is not to be greedy, but to try to fix the profit. No need to wait for fantastic x (x100, x1000) now I understand that in the pursuit of x, you can lose a lot.
This is a real lesson that you can learn from all of my stay in the cryptocurrency world, because I also think that today it is better not to chase after a lot of money, today we need to take what we have.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
December 27, 2018, 01:11:45 PM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.
I learnt that we are expecting more and more money even if we are already in huge profits,if we keep doing means at some point the profits will gone and we will get trapped in losses so we just have to make a limit to ourselves about when to buy and when to sell our crypto currencies to make our desired profits.
Activity: 602
December 27, 2018, 12:59:48 PM
The main lesson, we must have patience, what kind of investor who can not wait and immediately sells its assets, at the first turn of the market down?In General, it is better to look at the market is always optimistic,since there is a fall and growth,if you do not have time to sell before the fall, then already keep it, there is no sense to merge into the fall
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
December 27, 2018, 12:29:39 PM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learned from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.

The valuable lessons I've learned in 2018 are:

Be Grateful. Everything that we have was from the Giver and we should be grateful to Him.

Diversification of Funds. We should know how to handle our finances. We should invest our money in different baskets.

Be Patient. We have gone through all these things and we know that everything is possible to happen.
umachit.fund
December 27, 2018, 12:15:03 PM
A very valuable lesson while engaging in crypto activities that I get is regular time. Then, understand how the market developments are fluctuating which makes me feel challenged.
December 27, 2018, 06:51:01 AM
I learned a lot of things this year, one of which is not trusting anyone and not believing in bad news because when I see this price is really manipulated by capitalists and it really harms for us. and I started learning to manage my money and time better than before I also learned to invest in a really good project.
Activity: 518
December 27, 2018, 06:42:59 AM
My lesson from crypto in 2018 is that i was getting mistake of putting my investment in several altcoins until now their prices it is hard to pull up their prices sometimes i made my decision to sell them even i loss my capital but many of my friends are saying more patience of my altcoins.
Activity: 588
December 27, 2018, 06:29:05 AM
For me, the most valuable lesson in the field of cryptocurrency is that in the market of cryptocurrency you should not look for earnings without knowledge of it. Only with experience comes an understanding of how to act in a given market situation. The main point that helped me make a profit when investing in cryptocurrency is patience.
Pages:
Jump to: