Pages:
Author

Topic: Lessons from crypto in 2018 - page 14. (Read 41061 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 06, 2019, 12:31:15 PM
In fact, each person draws individual conclusions for themselves, depending on the market situation and personal success in work. Personally, I was able to make sure that you need to invest at least a year. It should also be borne in mind that hodl is not always the best strategy, it is necessary to distribute their efforts to different areas of activity.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 03, 2019, 09:29:09 AM
Even if you are here for the technology, it's necessary to have an exit strategy because not all factors are ever in your control.
Of course learning is very important, so that you do not fall prey and get stuck, the strategy is very important to facilitate every web business. increasingly sophisticated technology might make it easier for you, but you also need to know the system first. Crypto in 2018 is very sad because the market is so bad that it can be a lesson in the following year so we can be more careful in following Crypto and this year hopefully it will improve.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
December 31, 2018, 10:33:27 PM
the main lession is if you buy some coin, dont sell it low prise,hod and hold long time, contoral your fellings! congrate all of you !
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 03, 2019, 08:13:16 AM
Even if you are here for the technology, it's necessary to have an exit strategy because not all factors are ever in your control.
Activity: 462
January 03, 2019, 04:26:39 AM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.

Personally, during my work in the market I was convinced that you only need to work with reliable coins that have a good development potential. You also need to distribute their investments in the purchase of different coins to minimize their risks.
Activity: 420
January 01, 2019, 12:24:39 PM
the main lession is if you buy some coin, dont sell it low prise,hod and hold long time, contoral your fellings! congrate all of you !
Is this the standard rule of any HOlders? I think that there are some more interesting ideas that real money can really bring, the most important thing is to understand how it all works.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
December 31, 2018, 10:27:56 PM
The lesson that I can get is patience and careful decision making. Don't invest without doing research and must be able to work hard because to get good results, you need a sacrifice.

I am agree. 2018 is not a good year for crypto market because many people panic with fake news and selling their coin at cheap price. Better confident with our investment and i if we hold a good project, better hold it for long term and ignore bad news in market
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
December 31, 2018, 07:37:46 PM
The lesson that I can get is patience and careful decision making. Don't invest without doing research and must be able to work hard because to get good results, you need a sacrifice.
Activity: 700
December 31, 2018, 07:10:53 PM
The valuable lesson I got from 2018 is that predictions don't always happen, the crypto market is difficult to predict and
price fluctuations are very fast, so in this new year we have to prepare a strategy to deal with a very unstable market
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
December 31, 2018, 05:23:34 PM
One of the main lesson is to follow and think like the whales, another one is to sell on highs and don't be in love with a project.

Unfortunately, we do not always know when it is "high". With such high increases as in 2017, 100% was not enough, now it is a lot.
I think the most important thing is to know what kind of risk we are dealing with and that invest in cryptocurrencies, we can wait for profits for very long.
Activity: 270
Merit: 31
Payment Gateway http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway
December 31, 2018, 05:15:05 PM
The best lesson for me Buy Fear Sell Greed
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
December 31, 2018, 05:03:10 PM
that in this cryptocurrency market it is extremely risky to invest in the long term because you can lose all your money

What time learning is there is no problem with the cryptocurrency development the main problem is only our minds the value and development of cryptocurrency increasing everyday but our minds and our society will not helpful when the price gets downfall and there is some problem with that otherwise cryptocurrency had a great future we all know it is the economy changing factor for the next generation.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
December 31, 2018, 04:27:06 PM
One of the main lesson is to follow and think like the whales, another one is to sell on highs and don't be in love with a project.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
December 31, 2018, 04:00:39 PM
I learnt from the previous year lots of lessons. Never give up - first. Do not make decisions when your emotions are on high level. Be in touch with news every moment, be informed. Think twice before investing or selling something. After high rise may come the lasting fall down and all the analisys may turned to be false, the crypto market is really unpredictable. But stay optimistic and believe in what you are doing!))) And you will get all your desired results.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 31, 2018, 01:08:20 PM
that in this cryptocurrency market it is extremely risky to invest in the long term because you can lose all your money
Activity: 602
December 31, 2018, 12:45:17 PM
In 2018 I have learned that everything what goes up must come down ! And that, it is not the smartest thing to invest in a coin which  has increased x10 previously.
Activity: 420
December 31, 2018, 10:33:24 AM
There are so many important lessons that I can take with the occurrence of many things that happened in 2018. Bitter sweetness is a common thing, like a predictable market and exercising patience in investing in Altcoin which has advantages and disadvantages of each. I say goodbye to 2018 and welcome to better 2019.
No matter how sad it is to realize that the world today is very rotten, but I still, like many here, believe that the world will change all the same and the market will unfold, because this is what we lack.
Activity: 616
December 30, 2018, 03:41:39 PM
There are so many important lessons that I can take with the occurrence of many things that happened in 2018. Bitter sweetness is a common thing, like a predictable market and exercising patience in investing in Altcoin which has advantages and disadvantages of each. I say goodbye to 2018 and welcome to better 2019.
Activity: 406
December 30, 2018, 03:21:47 PM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.

Main thing that I learned is how to be patient, and try to forget about current prices, and never but never sell in loss, because even though price is lower then we bought, we aren't in loss as long as we don't sell. Also, I learned about market cycles and that I shouldn't be worried if prices fall, because if project is real and being developed theres just a matter of time when it will rise in price. So mainly I learned how to be patient, and not stress to much Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 265
December 30, 2018, 03:18:56 PM
sell our shitcoin at ATH , and buy back lower  Cool .....
Pages:
Jump to: