Pages:
Author

Topic: Lessons from crypto in 2018 - page 16. (Read 41061 times)

copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
December 27, 2018, 06:21:04 AM
The most important thing: do not make hasty decisions.
If you decide to invest in cryptocurrency, keep in mind that it is the most risky type of investment. Invest as much as you can afford to lose. Never take a loan or sell anything valuable to you to invest in a crypto.
If you want to invest in altcoin or an ico, first carefully study the project. Then, try to find the most profitable entry point. Keep in mind, if everyone around is eager to buy and there is an obvious HYIP around, then the market is overheated and at that moment it’s definitely not worth buying. Need to buy when it's calm.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
December 27, 2018, 06:12:22 AM
One valuable lesson I have learnt in 2018 is that holders don't always win. So if you hold some assets and it gains some % growth, sell when you can. Don't wait for a long time unless you plan on holding for years
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
December 27, 2018, 06:10:30 AM
The main lesson that I learned in 2018 is that you should not rely only on cryptocurrency. it is necessary to develop comprehensively and then you will always be positive and profitable.

I agree, I made this particular mistake; I fully hoped for cryptocurrency and bounty, having decided to devote all my time to this. As a result, now I sit without money. Do not repeat my mistakes.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
December 27, 2018, 06:00:02 AM
Don't trust anyone from the people's in crypto, only invest in their website, and also be patient because all of your holding will be profitable someday, just trust the project what would you been investing.
Activity: 602
December 27, 2018, 05:57:52 AM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.

It was really a tough year because as we know, 2018 isn't the year of uptrend which it eventually make the crypto space find hard time to adjust. As some holders are seriously considering themselves to be in a situation wherein patience is necessary to avoid some losses.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
December 27, 2018, 05:51:19 AM
The main lesson that I learned in 2018 is that you should not rely only on cryptocurrency. it is necessary to develop comprehensively and then you will always be positive and profitable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
December 27, 2018, 05:41:39 AM
The most important rule this year is to always invest in yourself. In such a case, such losses could have been avoided. It is necessary to develop discipline and have a trading strategy in compliance with risk management, money management.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
December 26, 2018, 05:10:39 PM
I learned  too much from this year. First thing is if you already make a profit don't afraid to sell it instead of holding because there are dumpers waiting to dump, then if you want to hodl just buy back after the dump.

Second, always  make sure to review the project before investing because almost of the ICO now is scam or being abandoned after the successful sale.

Lastly,  invest in top altcoins because  they can recover in a sudden.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 26, 2018, 04:56:23 PM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.

In order to understand what lesson brought the year 2018, it is necessary to wait for what will happen to cryptocurrency in the future. If growth begins, the lesson will be good for those who held and did not sell their coins. Otherwise, the lesson will be bad.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
December 26, 2018, 03:55:13 PM
For me, the most important lesson is not to be greedy, but to try to fix the profit. No need to wait for fantastic x (x100, x1000) now I understand that in the pursuit of x, you can lose a lot.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 26, 2018, 03:46:33 PM
The lesson I can get in crypto in 2018 is always ready for something that will happen to crypto. Because anything crypto can happen. Therefore, make future learning for the problem. And we must continue to study to analyze crypto markets in 2019.
That's right. Learning today is the most important thing. The most important thing is not to stop investing your time and your abilities into what is today called cryptocurrency. In any case, today it is better to invest your time in the study of this market.

copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
December 26, 2018, 12:19:03 PM
* Not all tokens are worth the stress
* Don't EVER try to predict crypto prices it can go up or down or both
* don't invest all your assets in crypto
* Don't be afraid to invest or take risks, there will surely be scams
* Don't get all coward out when you fall prey of scams, instead get up and go on, you will gain more than you have lost,
* Have spaces to learn more each day
those are just a few lessons i learnt from cryptocurrency in 2018
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
December 26, 2018, 12:02:28 PM

Lesson number one. Choose quality coins and share the risks. Lesson number 2 should not spend all your time in the cryptocurrency community should consider other projects.
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
December 26, 2018, 12:00:17 PM

The valuable lesson in 2018 was very big for me. So far I have suffered a lot of losses because of unstable market conditions because I did not sell all the altcoins that I had when prices went up. in the future when there is a chance of price increases, then I will immediately sell altcoin.
Activity: 546
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 26, 2018, 11:40:54 AM
I understood well that there is no eternal growth in the market, no matter how strong and promising it looks, there will always be a movement in the opposite direction. We must be careful and take profit
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
December 26, 2018, 10:14:37 AM
I learned that nothing is firm and that everything is impossible. Also, i`ve learned something about trading: it is easy to trade on the bull market. Now i`m gonna correct my mistakes
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
December 26, 2018, 09:34:32 AM
There are several lessons from crypto market I've received. One of them is about 10-20x leverage.
I take too much risk and catch margin call, forced liquidation, so in order to be more profitable, I try to decrease my leverage
Activity: 896
December 26, 2018, 09:30:28 AM
The lesson I can get in crypto in 2018 is always ready for something that will happen to crypto. Because anything crypto can happen. Therefore, make future learning for the problem. And we must continue to study to analyze crypto markets in 2019.
of course this year there are many lessons that we can get from seeing the crypto market. as a provision for us to face the crypto market in the years to come. if we can face bad conditions this year, this will make us more patient to determine the analysis on the market.
Activity: 560
December 26, 2018, 09:21:05 AM
My most valuable lesson in 2018 was not to believe in history even though I had intended to sell all altcoins to transfer to USDT since April.
I didn't do that, I forgot and now the market goes down, I lost more than 20k $. My effort was nothing left. But I think it will be a precious experience for me.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
December 26, 2018, 09:17:27 AM
Pages:
Jump to: