Pages:
Author

Topic: Lessons from crypto in 2018 - page 17. (Read 41061 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
December 26, 2018, 05:21:38 AM
In the market there were already similar cases - when the market fell and did not recover for several years, and then set new highs.It is possible that a similar situation now.The cryptocurrency market is experiencing a decline during the year, and therefore the denouement is not far off.)
Merit: 10
December 25, 2018, 02:58:46 PM
I learnt from crypto that market does never get same and crypto is the minded business, not a business of luck and the person who will hold the coins he can get success in future.
Everything can be the same situation that can lead us to what is now called HOLDER in any case, probably today it is better to do it this way, since actions with assets can lead to the fact that assets are simply exhausted.
December 24, 2018, 11:37:59 PM
I think now with regard to trade-not the best time to enter the position.Opening long positions is very difficult to determine, opening short positions you need to have a lot of experience.
JNR
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
@JNRcryptobox
December 24, 2018, 07:54:38 PM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.

people should learn from the past,, especially in 2018
if we want to make money in crypto industries, we should know when to enter the market and when the right time to close our trade in losses to reduce our lost my friend,, and patience is the key  Wink
copper member
Activity: 269
Merit: 0
December 24, 2018, 07:12:55 PM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.
I've learned that it is really very risky investing in crypto. Your $1K will go down to $10 in just one day and it is very depressing. As an advise to all newbies here, don't be too excited here in crypto as not all is honey in here.
Activity: 518
December 24, 2018, 06:52:27 PM
The year 2018 was bad in terms of profitability, but for me it serves as learning since it does not even go up forever and I am confident that the crypto market will come with more force soon
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
December 24, 2018, 06:01:26 PM
the lesson I received from crypto in 2018 Crypto prices are very unpredictable and prices are not stable I think cypto will continue to go up in 2018 like in 2017 but fact the opposite

Summing up, I can say with confidence that the main mistake of the members of the market in 2018 is GREED. The main rule is NOT TO BE GREEDY! NEVER! Everybody must always keep this phrase in mind!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
December 24, 2018, 05:20:01 PM

The main lesson is to fix your profit and not to be greedy Smiley
The other important rule - not to ry short trading for potentially bigger profits. Investors win. Traders lose on a distance. But investors should remember the rule number one Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
December 24, 2018, 04:12:54 PM
The best lesson I learnt is to avoid greediness, and watch market to know the exact time to run your trading and gain enough interest, most of us wants to get %100 interest in every investment which is not helpful. That's why you see many people regretting today life is all about calculation know the time to hold and the time to sell and gain your interest.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
December 24, 2018, 03:26:42 PM
My valuable learning is patience and how we observe the market and not be too hasty in making decisions. Sometimes when we see a coin that is in great demand and the price falls, we will definitely buy it because we think that the coin can recover and increase, but I think it is better to observe the market and not rush in making decisions because sometimes something you want does not work as you predicted.
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
December 24, 2018, 02:20:47 PM
I learnt from crypto that market does never get same and crypto is the minded business, not a business of luck and the person who will hold the coins he can get success in future.
not just hold the coins, but hold the right coins. people must completely study the coin  before investing in it
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
December 24, 2018, 02:10:54 PM
Don't be greedy, don't fall in the hype, research yourself as much as you can, don't fear to start trading with risk, don't hold your assets for a long long time. These things I learnt in this year. And the good thing is, I feel well experienced now more than any time!

The lesson I believe we all took from this year was to ignore fud, and not get ourselves influenced by the mainstream media. Another big lesson I felt was to learn to ignore the investment gurus, as these guys have no fundamentals when they give out their calls. It's pertinent to note that along with people's faith may faith too in the lesson of holding has grown, and I strongly believe one should hodl and buy on dips.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
December 24, 2018, 01:48:23 PM
Don't be greedy, don't fall in the hype, research yourself as much as you can, don't fear to start trading with risk, don't hold your assets for a long long time. These things I learnt in this year. And the good thing is, I feel well experienced now more than any time!
Activity: 11
December 24, 2018, 01:11:40 PM
My biggest lesson ; I would say it was to make a decision between being a trader or an investor. Also learn to remove sentiment when being involved in cyptocurrency.
Most importantly, learn to be patient.

Finally, know when to sell.
copper member
Activity: 1568
December 24, 2018, 01:04:08 PM
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
December 24, 2018, 12:36:57 PM
Bear Market learnings:
1. Learn to accept loss. The sooner you accept the loss, the better it will be for you and you will able to preserve more capital if the market falls further.
2. Learn to trade.
3. Continue with your other crypto work.
4. Don't stop.

December 24, 2018, 12:24:03 PM

Lesson is that there is no permanent things in this world but change. We have good earnings last year and i hope that we have save it. And definitely it is good to have knowledge in everything you are into so that you can make the right decision. 
Unfortunately, the habit has remained, but this is all that is left, because the possibilities have been greatly reduced, so I would probably stop telling you about what is really important today. But we need to develop new opportunities for dividends.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
December 24, 2018, 06:03:18 AM
the biggest lesson I get is don't give up and don't be afraid to take difficult choices. I failed because I did these two things, but now I can be wiser if I have a problem. I know the market will not be forever down and giving up is a big mistake. this year, a very valuable year for me. I failed and learned to be better.
copper member
Activity: 266
December 24, 2018, 05:57:07 AM
I learned a lot about crypto and the crypto market this year.
For example, the prices can go down quickly, but also go up and that you can not trust anyone in the crypto area.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 05:27:18 AM
there are so many cryptocurrency lessons that I can learn in 2018, the most memorable and most understandable lesson is how to trade properly and most importantly cryptocurrency is very difficult to predict.
Pages:
Jump to: