Pages:
Author

Topic: Lessons from crypto in 2018 - page 31. (Read 41061 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 11, 2018, 11:39:37 PM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.
What i've got during 2018 would be, we need to be really careful when selecting a project to join, cause there are many scam project that keep on appearing.
Also we need to always keep our eye to the market, cause it could change so much in a short moments if we don't want to miss any good chance from it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 11:27:24 PM
Many have stories about Crypto in 2018. I am very happy to be able to join Crypto because at the beginning of the year I was still able to feel profitable trading. But when 2018 went on it was very difficult to get money. But this is not a problem because we are still studying and this is a very good experience in 2018.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 11, 2018, 11:03:46 PM
Lessons that I've learned that I would like to share to others not only for this year but for the entire crypto experience.

1. Invest what you afford to lose.
2. Stop being greedy, profit is profit.
3. DYOR.
4. Patience is needed.
5. Lastly, invest only to coins that you know.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
December 11, 2018, 10:59:18 PM
Of course, there are many lessons learned in 2018 for crypto, for example there are lots of ico that are stuck or project scams, or a drastic decline of all coins, crypto is currently undergoing a cycle and we must be patient in reacting and remain optimistic in the future that crypto will revive
Activity: 364
December 11, 2018, 10:53:25 PM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.

valuable lessons when all know the shortcomings of crypto, and the drastic drop in prices from the beginning of the year, hopefully in the future, those who want to enter the crypto world, think even more that nobody gets instant benefits. Bubble in crypto is very dangerous if you don't have a strategy to overcome it
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 11:10:49 AM
I have learned that the prices in the crypto area are really unstable and you have to be careful with your investment. Unfortunately i had to learn this lesson and will be prepared for it in the future.
This lessons you have got may be painful for now but can surely help you manage your way of thinking about your strategies with your investments. Unstability is crypto's unique characteristics from others and also, the main reason why we get good profits.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
December 11, 2018, 02:39:16 AM

I learn two things in 2018, first never follow signal from others and should have alternative income out side main income. I have many strategy with good calculation but all fails because follow others opinion, even premium can't guarantee the successful. Red market in long term period also break all my stop loss point, many value go from my wallet. Those things is my problems and I wouldn't repeat again in 2019.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 02:29:47 AM
I have learned that the prices in the crypto area are really unstable and you have to be careful with your investment. Unfortunately i had to learn this lesson and will be prepared for it in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 11, 2018, 02:16:39 AM
certainly will be many valuable lessons that can be taken for lessons in the year 2018. Crypto continues to fall until the end of this year and certainly should be able to be patient and hold select good investments will determine. ICO project selection should be based on research also because many scams this year then selectively will be the thing to watch out for.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
December 10, 2018, 05:48:18 PM
For me, the main lessons were:

1. Do not listen to other people's advice.
2. Always diversify risks.
3. Sell if everyone shouts to buy.
4. Buy if everyone shouts to sell.
5. Hold is not always an option.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
December 10, 2018, 04:13:13 PM
the lesson I got was to be more patient and not be greedy because everything can sometimes be above and below so we can think more about the future
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
December 10, 2018, 04:07:36 PM
Not a lesson even the  losses that I have through, but I keep on being enthusiastic and drawing conclusions so that in the future be more careful, I hope crypto will improve again next year and those who feel loss this year will be able to take big profits next year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
December 10, 2018, 03:31:44 PM
I have been into cryptocurrency since year 2017 and i was opportune to read and learn about crypto in previous years as well, but 2018 in my opinion has a clear different from the years i know of. At least i have been actively involved in crypto in this year and i have learnt a lot. I have learn two very important lessons, which are having diversified investment in different good coins and to always have fiat as backup peradventure the unforeseen happens.
copper member
Activity: 280
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
December 10, 2018, 12:09:38 PM
The main lesson is to be patient. We have heard enough stories from people that bought BTC in 2012 and waited for 6 years for their profit. I think we are able to wait a half more year to get a big profit as well.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
December 10, 2018, 11:47:51 AM

Most valuable lesson I learned is. How history repeats. Studying history you see that history always repeats. But then 2018 crypto year come and you see it can be almost identical.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 10, 2018, 11:23:55 AM
haha let's see my lesson was that i should stop judge everything that hurshly and especially making conclusions based on thoughts of the others. there is nothing better than our own understanding of the situation
Activity: 442
December 10, 2018, 11:19:21 AM
My big lesson in 2018 is to diversify my investments. Do not believe in the advertising of any ICO and keep the dollar is still the best.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
December 10, 2018, 11:04:19 AM
Never participate in ICO without checking all the necesary information about team , development and if they got alpha , beta dapp out already . Never FOMO in when token/coin is going UP like crazy and don't try to trade if you dont know what you are doing  Grin
copper member
Activity: 166
December 10, 2018, 11:03:40 AM
The current year 2018 will be remember to learn as a lesson of future of all crypto community that would be recall the losses of investors. I myself being a crypto traders facing heavy losses in 2018 but I hope that best time will be come back soon in crypto market. 

Activity: 448
Merit: 5
December 10, 2018, 11:00:25 AM
I learned in this cryptocurrency this year to be both working and working twice. since low tokens and coins should be very hard to recover. despite the fall of the  should be especially strong.

Pages:
Jump to: