Pages:
Author

Topic: Lessons from crypto in 2018 - page 27. (Read 41061 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
December 16, 2018, 05:03:13 AM
1 lesson would definetly be that i need to cash out some profits when BTC will hit all time hight again and then buy back in some when it drops Smiley Lets wait and see where future will bring us , really would like to see BTC at all time high again in 2019 , but only time will tell...
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 04:59:04 AM
You can take much lesson and advice from 2018 year with crypto, how make many investor motivated with bitcoin and altcoin price growing up last year but how drop at this year of bitcoin price.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
December 16, 2018, 04:32:57 AM
1- DYOR
2- DYOR
3- Do not panic in falls.
4- Do not panic in the falls. Do not fomo!
5- Always take profit.
6- DYOR Smiley

I think these are the biggest lessons from 2018.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 16, 2018, 04:27:18 AM
I learned a lot in 2018, but I think the most important thing is that I understand that in a bear market, I should maintain a good attitude to deal with market changes.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
December 16, 2018, 04:20:03 AM
in 2018 i learned a lot about crypto itself, the market and the scams in the crypto world. so it was an instructive year. that is why i am hopefully ready for 2019.
Activity: 388
December 16, 2018, 03:49:54 AM
1 Do not participate in ICO investment,
2 Do not participate in the gambling game fomo
3 Don't buy coins at the wrong time
4 Don't believe in the advice of others and keep thinking independently.
Activity: 442
December 15, 2018, 07:18:47 PM
Valuable lesson is be patient. The word and lesson is simple but as long as you have been patient with this market, you'll reap what you sow. A trader and investor isn't the same but has the same mentality to earn.

But into this space, these two has different point of views, an investor is okay to wait until the market becomes good while a trader do something to avoid further losses.
Your lesson is very rewarding for everyone. Patience is the key to success in all areas of life and in the money market is no exception.
Activity: 658
Catena X
December 15, 2018, 07:15:01 PM
So far, I get some lessons for me personally going involved in this crypto world:
1. Becoming patient is very hard, but it is a must
2. Panic will only kill us
3. Never follow the hype, learn from anything, try to analyze
4. Never hope for the bullrun, just follow the flow of the market
5. Think twice when going to buy, sell, or hold
6. Never regret your decision
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
December 15, 2018, 07:10:16 PM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.

I think in the year 2018, the cryptocurrency has gone and down but the downtrend continue at this time. And I think the lesson I learned in this year is the money saving due to the situation of the market is hard to guess, and I think the ETH impossible to drop to below $100, but now the ETH is $84.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 07:05:12 PM
I realized that there was no eternal growth and it had to be understood before the spring of 2018, so I could not lose a huge amount of money
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
December 15, 2018, 06:39:22 PM
The most important thing I learned during 2018 is the importance of preparing plan B. The market situation is not always good, as long as 2017 to get profit from trading and bounty is very easy to do, the opposite happens in 2018, so if we already have preparations and plan b then we will survive this bad situation. Remember, market conditions are not always good, prepare a reserve fund.
It actually sometimes our plans never works effectively, that is why we should look into another options or setting a new plan. Since crypto isn't stabilize, our plans should be vulnerable into different situations. Its a long journey for crypto and we eventually see a huge development when everyone will take this new form of currency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
December 15, 2018, 06:17:48 PM
The most important thing I learned during 2018 is the importance of preparing plan B. The market situation is not always good, as long as 2017 to get profit from trading and bounty is very easy to do, the opposite happens in 2018, so if we already have preparations and plan b then we will survive this bad situation. Remember, market conditions are not always good, prepare a reserve fund.
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
December 15, 2018, 05:44:52 PM
the most important lesson is patience. Despite the stagnation in cryptocurrency, you can not throw a bounty, it is worth continuing, even if you get a penny for it. When ether grows up, you will be at your best, and beginners will only be at the beginning of their journey.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
December 15, 2018, 05:42:03 PM
Many valuable lessons learned this year. The main one is to learn patience and believe to the end if others give up and lay hands.
copper member
Activity: 226
December 15, 2018, 05:06:25 PM
2018 has been a rough year in all totality with multiple lessons. It taught me;
1. Dont always think about how much you can gain in a volatile investment but consider how much you can loose.
2. Always invest in a solid project. It is very substantial to your profit maximization
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 04:38:55 PM
My lesson is not too greedy, so learn to sell early. Though it is not the highest price that my investment coin can achieve
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 15, 2018, 04:36:43 PM
For myself, I have made many conclusions, but the saddest lesson is that you should not be greedy and wait for a lot of growth. You need to look at the cryptocurrency market in real time and based on its real capabilities at the moment.
if we don't want to lose a lot then we really have to sell immediately if we have made a profit. we must not be greedy because it is very risky because the market is difficult to predict and easy to fall. Fast trading is the most effective way to generate profits in crypto. waiting too long will only make us lose a lot of time with results that are not necessarily good.
Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
December 15, 2018, 04:17:11 PM
The lesson that I got from this market decline in 2018 is that we must be able to put ourselves in the results of what we have researched and learned and not always depend on other people or news, and lack of gratitude for profits that make us blind and less anticipated when the market suddenly turns down.
Activity: 571
December 15, 2018, 04:02:38 PM
For myself, I have made many conclusions, but the saddest lesson is that you should not be greedy and wait for a lot of growth. You need to look at the cryptocurrency market in real time and based on its real capabilities at the moment.
Activity: 196
December 15, 2018, 03:08:44 PM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.
Of course this year showed me that I do not need to store all the funds in one token , and of course the market showed me that I do not need to follow the strategy to keep and not to sell
Pages:
Jump to: