Pages:
Author

Topic: Lessons from crypto in 2018 - page 33. (Read 41061 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
December 10, 2018, 08:24:32 AM
sell your coins at All Time High price, dont be too greedy, since the whales would dump their coin, the price would go down really hard because of how many coins they possess, also cryptocurrency volatile expect it to go down more compare to the stock market.
copper member
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
December 10, 2018, 08:04:37 AM
Crypto in 2018 has left a valuable lesson in my trade life that nothing can impossible in crypto that we have seen huge pump in the last year December and huge dump till December 2018. I have learnt that i have to be patient in such a bad situation.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
December 10, 2018, 08:00:24 AM
2018 has taught me so much valuable lessons, chief of them is the need to be very much aware in this space, as you be a minute late and the party is over.  I've also learnt to put my greed under check especially when I'm making good gains, it's important to secure profits and set targets to exit and not foolishly riding the tide until forced out. I've learnt to follow my instincts and being overly dependent on what is being churned out by chillers and so called experts. Last but not the least, I've learnt patience, and this has helped me not just in crypto only, but I've been able to apply in daily life.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
December 10, 2018, 08:00:13 AM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.

The valuable lesson I learnt is market may go down anytime, because I was overconfident on myself like I use to say my friends in the Q3 guys invest in cryptocurrency and make huge profit in last quarter like a quick short term investment, it was happening from the past years but I was lucky enough that no one Invested at moment else they would have made me a scapegoat.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
December 10, 2018, 07:56:56 AM
for me is about greed and lack of gratitude. at least if later the conditions are stable and the assets we have have reached profits up to 3x immediately it is better to sell than we lose all assets
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 10, 2018, 07:49:08 AM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.

My valuable lesson this year is, don't force yourself to follow the waves. I failed when I followed the hype, bought at the top and sold when prices began to fall.

it is a lesson that I will always remember until later.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 10, 2018, 07:47:35 AM
Perhaps the most important lesson is that nothing is eternal and survives, there will be something strong that will become weak, and the weak will become the ruler, hopefully everything that happens this year will be better next year because everything will soon pass because it is not there is one that remains eternal
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
December 10, 2018, 07:40:24 AM
Valuable lesson is be patient. The word and lesson is simple but as long as you have been patient with this market, you'll reap what you sow. A trader and investor isn't the same but has the same mentality to earn.

But into this space, these two has different point of views, an investor is okay to wait until the market becomes good while a trader do something to avoid further losses.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
December 10, 2018, 07:38:28 AM
What valuable lessons have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking to your responses, hoping one or two persons learns a thing two from them.

the big lesson for me is capital diversification and not to be greedy when the market change green
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
December 10, 2018, 07:29:57 AM
Pages:
Jump to: