Pages:
Author

Topic: Lessons from crypto in 2018 - page 25. (Read 41061 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
December 17, 2018, 01:58:57 PM
The most significant lesson I learned in 2018 is the need to diversify cryptocurrency deposits, as well as timely profit taking. In addition, 2018 gave a good lesson in terms of money management in the falling market.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 17, 2018, 01:51:56 PM
the lesson I got in 2018 crypto currency is patience and considerable confidence in investing in crypto currencies with all the risks
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
December 17, 2018, 01:41:50 PM
There were a lot of things in the cryptomarket during this year. The main thing I understood that greed and panic are bad qualities at all. And there is no currency that can save the situation, we must hope only in ourselves.
Activity: 546
December 17, 2018, 12:55:24 PM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.
My lesson is never invest in something if you do not really know about it. I put my money in 3 ICO projects and  i did not understand those 3 projects, now the value token decrease a lot, many people call it  FOMO and yes, I was FOMO, that is my lesson and I will never forget it.
Activity: 434
December 17, 2018, 11:35:21 AM
Actually, bigest lesson is to be not greedy because I provided a lot profit in a lot of times in the last but always wait for more profit then i lost a big part of my capital. Result of all this, I can say that never lose your belief to this market but also never be greedy.
Activity: 262
December 17, 2018, 11:31:59 AM
I got the best profit from ICO in May. I was then able to increase my capital 3 times. However, I was quick to sell tokens. In July, I could sell them 2 times more expensive.
From this I learned a lesson that you should not hurry with the sale of your tokens.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
December 17, 2018, 11:30:40 AM
The biggest lesson I learned is that I need to cash out lol.

I did have goals, and by Dec. 2017, I had gone far beyond what I initially hoped to make.
But the market was just so red hot that I kept on going.
When it started crashing, I thought it was just a correction and would recover.

and then, of course, I eventually just went to hodling.
Well, at least I didn't panic sell.

One thing I am happy about is that I did at least cash out enough to make back my initial investment in fiat.
Now, I have specific goals that I will stick to no matter what.
I'm not going down the greedy path again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 11:23:00 AM
Of course, the lessons learned from crypto in 2018 are very many. Especially patience and invest wisely. The market from February has declined and now prices are still not recovering. And we must remain calm and not make sales when the price is red.
Activity: 241
Merit: 36
December 17, 2018, 11:22:39 AM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.
yes this year taught that crypto is not always profitable, unlike in 2017, there were more benefits, and now there are more losses due to the price of crypto which has dropped dramatically
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
December 17, 2018, 11:09:45 AM
I lost my 15000$ value investing new ICO 's. I think cannot recover it again. I learned never investing newly coins and without researching new projects. This year also very bad for cryptocurrencies. Btc eth and other all major coins also now downed due to bad marketing condition.

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
December 17, 2018, 10:53:15 AM
The most important thing I understood . This patience.  The second lesson is that you can't trust anyone .

Yes, you are right, and I want to say don't invest any altcoins or ICO if you have not do any research before invest, I have the experience to invest in ICO without research after I have contributed it, I have not received any token, and they are the fake team without the project, so I have lost my money.
Activity: 276
December 17, 2018, 10:45:24 AM

I learned a great lesson that you should not invest all your money in one cryptocurrency. Now I try to maximize my cryptocurrency portfolio as widely as possible.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
December 17, 2018, 10:36:15 AM
The most important thing I understood . This patience.  The second lesson is that you can't trust anyone .
yeah right, even a good news now has no effect on making conditions better. at least we have to be sure that the condition will improve again when it's time
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
December 17, 2018, 10:32:33 AM

The cryptocurrency market in 2018 have taught me two things: First, should sell immediately when have the profit more 50%, don't be too greedy. Second, shouldn't believe so much on news and experts who are paid money for saying what someone want

In any case, the 2018 market showed that the news has a very strong impact on the cryptocurrency rate, even in the short term.
Activity: 448
December 17, 2018, 10:31:51 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
December 17, 2018, 10:30:18 AM

The cryptocurrency market in 2018 have taught me two things: First, should sell immediately when have the profit more 50%, don't be too greedy. Second, shouldn't believe so much on news and experts who are paid money for saying what someone want
Activity: 336
December 17, 2018, 10:05:42 AM
What I leaned from 2018, that it will be different than 2019.

LOL. You have come to a very important and meaningful conclusion, my friend. As for me, I have got the following lesson: you must be always ready for any changes in the market. The cryptocurrency can fall or rise any time.

You're welcome.  Wink Whales can change (manipulate) markets at any time, but progress is something that continues. Even if the graph dips, progress goes on.
I dare to predict that mass adoption is just a few years away. The long term is what counts if it comes to groundbreaking internet technology like blockchain.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 16, 2018, 11:24:49 PM
The possible lesson I can get from cryptocurrency in 2018 is from price movements, there will never be a cryptocurrency price that is always at high prices, surely prices can collapse at any time like now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
December 16, 2018, 09:03:57 PM
The lesson I learned before this year 2018 ends is that never to expect same track happened in year 2017 because in year 2018, it is pure opposite. Because many of us here are expecting this way.
Activity: 518
December 16, 2018, 09:02:49 PM
What I really learned from investing my money this year of 2018 is too much trust to the market that it will increase again. And it makes me feel so bad at my strategy to make a better earnings this year but still I am not afraid to my a mistake by now because I am very careful in making a decision to make sure that I won't regret it again.
Pages:
Jump to: