Pages:
Author

Topic: Lessons from crypto in 2018 - page 26. (Read 41061 times)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
December 16, 2018, 09:01:31 PM
There are so many lesson that we can earn in crypto this year one of the lesson is that we cannot really predict that price and we cannot really assure things on crypto speculation is always speculations so I believe that even the expert cannot predict the price of coin wether is will rise or fall. We must learn from our experience this time and be more temperate for good.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
December 16, 2018, 08:06:28 PM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.

What I have learned is to always way and do some research before buying or selling my tokens. I've experience regret when I sell but didn't even know the price still going down, I might bought that coin in a much more lower price. But the good thing is that, I've learned different kind of analysis that I can apply not just in the stock market but also in cryptex.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 16, 2018, 07:19:07 PM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.

The most important lesson is not to rush and stay calm in any situation. I hurried with the sale of one of my coins and then very much regretted it.
Activity: 398
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 06:58:03 PM
The most important lesson for me that I learned from the events that happened to me during 2018. was - not to be greedy and try to fix my profits as soon as such an opportunity arises, because only because of this could I avoid the problems that are now.

yes, don't be greedy and always think about the risk before investing, do not only think about profit,
think how to cut your loss short when the price going to wrong directions  Wink
i lesson about that in this year
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 16, 2018, 06:54:31 PM

The most valuable lesson is that you are in no hurry to invest money in cryptocurrency, even if you are sure that the price will not fall anymore. I did exactly that and in the future prices fell even lower.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 16, 2018, 06:27:00 PM
One major lesson that crypto have imparted to the industry is that, it will not always be in favor for us. There will always be downfalls and profit loss and wil not always be earned profit and uptrend. This year is an example that no matter how it was assumed or expected to be, market will be remained unpredictable. Therefore, no matter how the market behaves, peolle should consider being patient for the right time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
December 16, 2018, 06:21:43 PM
The most valuable lesson for the whole month of 2018 is the continued decline in prices which makes me lose some money in cryptocurrency. And hopefully it won't happen again in 2019. We know that the bear market is running up to now, that's the reason to be more careful and keep calm in order to be stable in choosing investment in crypto.
copper member
Activity: 364
December 16, 2018, 05:46:01 PM

Lesson is that be knowledgeable in everything that you do to make the right decision. Do not be greedy in order not to lose much.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
December 16, 2018, 05:37:22 PM
The lesson i leart from trading crypto, is that one has to use spare money to trade incases of the unforseen, never invest with money you need urgently thinking you can make some quick profit, this could land you into heart break. Invest with spare money.
Activity: 490
December 16, 2018, 05:12:32 PM
The most important lesson for me that I learned from the events that happened to me during 2018. was - not to be greedy and try to fix my profits as soon as such an opportunity arises, because only because of this could I avoid the problems that are now.
Activity: 571
December 16, 2018, 04:44:22 PM
For myself, I have made many conclusions, but the saddest lesson is that you should not be greedy and wait for a lot of growth. You need to look at the cryptocurrency market in real time and based on its real capabilities at the moment.
if we don't want to lose a lot then we really have to sell immediately if we have made a profit. we must not be greedy because it is very risky because the market is difficult to predict and easy to fall. Fast trading is the most effective way to generate profits in crypto. waiting too long will only make us lose a lot of time with results that are not necessarily good.
That's right, that was my mistake. I thought that just keep in the long term (although I kept only 40 percent in the long term) it will be though not so profitable, but still I still get a big profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
December 16, 2018, 04:29:59 PM
1. I have learnt never to be indecisive again.. Once I want to take an important action, I do it with all sense of responsibility.
2. Patience is a key virtue one must choose to imbibe and grow into in crypto dealings.

3. Capital diversification is one thing must not joke with as regards crypto. One shouldn't put all of his cash into crypto.
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
December 16, 2018, 04:01:06 PM
Many have learned a lesson in 2018, the hardest for those who came to the market last winter. They have the toughest losses.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 16, 2018, 03:47:55 PM

I think in the year 2018, the cryptocurrency has gone and down but the downtrend continue at this time. And I think the lesson I learned in this year is the money saving due to the situation of the market is hard to guess, and I think the ETH impossible to drop to below $100, but now the ETH is $84.

I think ETH can fall into the $ 5 price range, so be prepared for the worst case scenario. However you can expect next year with slight rebound from the market
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
December 16, 2018, 03:35:22 PM

early bitcoin adopter have already experienced worse than that in 2013/14/15 as well as the 2011 MTGOX mysterious 650 000 BTC evaporated and many other bad experience, but the bitcoin has surprised everyone by touching an ATH of $ 19000.
Basically, if there is one lesson to learn, it is that to never give up and never despair.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
December 16, 2018, 03:22:41 PM
In my own opinion the greatest lesson from cryptocurrency this year is that the cryptocurrency market is very much volatile and get change at anytime so is best to always plan ahead
Activity: 546
December 16, 2018, 03:13:59 PM
The lessons learned in 2018 are certainly very similar to patients, don't be greedy and do a good job. Conduct a Bounty campaign for 2 to 3 months and only get a small reward and sometimes get a fake project. And that's all the risks we have to accept and in 2019 I hope the ICO project will get better.
copper member
Activity: 84
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
December 16, 2018, 03:01:13 PM
I have learnt a lot because of Cryptocurrencies, I learnt a lot of valuable skills so that I can be employable in the cryptocurrency sphere,but my observation about the market in general is that it is good never to lose hope.
Activity: 420
December 16, 2018, 02:41:04 PM
What i get from this year is dont be a greedy, when your investment already grow more than 2 or 3 times just sell it and dont regret anything in the future. I throw all of my money into crypto in february 2018 and untill now i still wait for my investment to go back into the price when i bought my investment for the first time
You need to be patient and do not sell anything now, because now is the most terrible time to start the investment process, that is, to start buying those tokens that you used to buy at expensive prices.
Activity: 225
quarkchain.io
December 16, 2018, 05:13:31 AM
Thank for this post bro, we really need to stop for a while and think about this 2018 and think about the things we learned so far, this what I personally learned:
-crypto market is unpredictable > take profits from time to time
-focus on strong project+teams
-don't be distracted by small profits > focus on the big ones
-update your portfolio with original BTC or ETH values rather than USD
-use the damn stable coins when you know the market it's gonna fall!

I'm looking forward to 2019 and can't wait to ride the next bull run!
Pages:
Jump to: