Pages:
Author

Topic: Lessons from crypto in 2018 - page 24. (Read 41061 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 124
December 18, 2018, 12:15:29 AM
One of this biggest lessons I have learned from cryptocurrency is Patience and that has bring about me holding my coins even though I am not even used to long term holding, but now I can hold for a long time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
December 18, 2018, 12:13:48 AM
For me the lesson i learned is that market can never be always green that a bear market can last for a long period of time, it's hard when you your portfolio is decreasing but it's just the way it is and can't do anything about it just hold and wait till this bear market is over. Patience is the key to prevent losses for me.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
December 17, 2018, 11:47:38 PM
Lesson that I get of on an emotional level. We become more patient, not greedy and use a clear mind in making decisions. If one step of course we will tough it out. And market that bad in this year such as providing new knowledge either in technical or fundamental. Even the technical or chart is good but if there any fud from the whales or the big community then bad things will happen. Still be careful
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
December 17, 2018, 09:45:01 PM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.

What i am learn from 2018 is we should patient with our investment and not panic with rumors or negative news. I am believe patient is the key to make big profits in the future and i think cryptocurrency is long term investment
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
December 17, 2018, 08:50:13 PM
One of the most valuable lessons that i received during this year -  when you get 10 or 20 times the profit on your investments - never hesitate and do not expect a further miracle - immediately sell everything that you have as soon as possible. Because maybe something is your only chance to make a profit.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
December 17, 2018, 07:16:14 PM
One major lesson have learnt this cryptocurrency 2018 is that I did not save enough fiat money. Most of my money are also in cryprocurrency. This put us back to the ground when the price falling disaster started.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 06:54:31 PM
the main lesson I learned in 2018 from cryptocurrency is not to buy cryptocurrency when everyone buys it because there is a high probability that it will fall in price
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 17, 2018, 06:32:46 PM
The only lesson which i learn from crypto in 2018 that, how to keep patience and never become greedy. Time is everything in this world. When market goes down and down, i feel how can i survive? but still i keep the patience and now my patience is completing almost 1 year. I hope that market pumps now and my patience became finish.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
December 17, 2018, 06:05:42 PM
I think the only thing I really learned is that nobody really knows what they're talking about, and you can make the craziest predictions in this environment and be right because volatility is so strong that it makes cryptos practically unpredictable.
Activity: 210
December 17, 2018, 05:54:42 PM
cryptocurrency this year has taught us that you can not put everything at stake because there is an option that you can lose everything
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 17, 2018, 05:45:18 PM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.

I learnt from crypto in 2018 was sell when the market price is enough for you and you are contented to it. Buy when the price is falling because you can make a profit from it when the price recover again. Hold when you believe that the price recover sooner or later. And always be patience in the market price because sometimes it tooks month to recover and always have a bavk up plan on how to earn profit while the price is falling down.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
December 17, 2018, 05:38:56 PM
The most valuable lesson for me is not to be greedy and fix profit, take x10(at least 75%) and not wait for x100.
Activity: 210
December 17, 2018, 05:27:22 PM
For me, the most valuable lesson is not to trade against the trend , there were a lot of transactions in the negative, now of course it is better to be out of the market(
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 17, 2018, 05:11:38 PM
I have learnt countless number of things and i am still learning. One of the profound lessons i have learnt is not to fall into the trap of fomo. The fear of missing out, might lead you into missing  and losing your investment if care is not taken.
Therefore, if i can't meet up in buying a coin at lower price, i would rather leave it and go for another that has not been over exposed and whose price is still low.
Activity: 308
bokser
December 17, 2018, 04:01:44 PM
I think that in 2019 there will be a jump in crypto currency and this is inevitable since many are interested in its growth)in General, my principle is patience and not to invest in full in any one coin.wait and only wait growth
Activity: 602
December 17, 2018, 03:58:38 PM
One of those lessons i have in Crypto in 2018 is to be patient in all things, because patience is the key tool on how to success here in Crypto and because of patience you can wait when s the right and perfect time that already hit your target.
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
December 17, 2018, 02:43:06 PM
Most important lesson was that don't hodl anytime in crypto market, this is first and biggest lesson for me because I hold some coins and lost much money like many investors, but these are good lessons for future.
copper member
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
December 17, 2018, 02:36:10 PM
For me, it is about being afloat in the market. As crypto is too volatile, I keep a balance where I hold some percentage and trade with the other. Even with the market going downward, my portfolio is doing good. I think the biggest lesson is to flow with the market and succeed with it.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
December 17, 2018, 02:28:03 PM
Learning to be able to understand the situation to be able to make the right decisions, I think that's a lesson that can be learned from crypto in 2018. Because we often hear that opportunities will never be repeated or come for the second time, but of course we all hope crypto will give us happiness in 2019 which will come with an increase in prices that can give us profit.
Activity: 420
December 17, 2018, 02:11:47 PM
I have learnt a lot because of Cryptocurrencies, I learnt a lot of valuable skills so that I can be employable in the cryptocurrency sphere,but my observation about the market in general is that it is good never to lose hope.
Of course, hope today is a really very profitable thing, because it is thanks to hope that today you are still here and you can really help technology in most cases today. In any case, today it would be better to continue to believe and hope.
Pages:
Jump to: