Pages:
Author

Topic: lest we forget, Bitcoin is a blessing. - page 2. (Read 8629 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
March 14, 2018, 11:46:16 AM
Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!

Actually bitcoin faces now a big problem in price always dropping and unstable,even those some of these major problem  have been taking a remedy,like the korean ban is not totally implemented because there government allow only to provide a tax ,and those correction is has been finalized,but until now the bitcoin is still recovered of its loosing and want to maintain its stability in exchange market,so at least this happen now,is a great bleesing that in even a small amount, theres a small potential that the value of bitcoin would grow little by little.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 11:01:55 AM
Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!
Yes!it's a blessing indeed because it keeps us giving profit and more benefits,it's worth of all our effort and giving us opportunity to become successful someday.
Activity: 140
March 14, 2018, 04:24:44 AM
Bitcoin has it own way of keeping its systems strong and steady despite the usual changes in the market.. it surpass all those adversary in the midst of financial crisis globally it manage to survive and it benefits us as well.
Activity: 184
March 14, 2018, 04:01:32 AM
Yes, we should be very grateful enough for bitcoin is a blessing to all of us who are in this forum. We should be thankful too for all the experiences we have had in doing this, the fact that we did not quit when the price of bitcoin goes down because of the hope that it will rise again and again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
March 14, 2018, 03:46:11 AM
For me, yes we realize that bitcoin's sum is fluctuating excessively and over a year bitcoin's cost is expanding excessively even to numerous issues happen. In the event that you are overthinking of the bitcoin's worth, you will see that bitcoin's sum at this moment is plunged contrasting with its sum last December yet in the event that you contrasted it with its sum earlier year you likewise, see that the bitcoin's cost increment at 100% or above. Simply recall that you are acquiring some cash by the assistance of bitcoin and a few people still surmise that bitcoin is a trick or misrepresentation.
Activity: 210
March 11, 2018, 05:41:27 AM
Yeah it is a blessing and I hope it will continue like this. BTC has given opportunity for the other classes as well to earn money and gain profits, it`s a blessing also for the middle and low class.

You are obviously right mate. Bitcoin is undeniably has become a big blessing to us all. Like for us who don't have a fixed income to look into, bitcoin gave us that favorable set of circumstances to be productive and chance to boost up the financial aspect in our household.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
March 11, 2018, 04:13:30 AM

This is the main reason why i joined this Bitcoin as i heard a lot of good stories about the potential earning that have experienced by most of my friends and relatives who have joined this investment. I just hope that i will become successful too and experience the blessings that you and my friends have achieved.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
March 11, 2018, 04:01:11 AM
For me, yes we know that bitcoin’s amount is fluctuating too much and over a year bitcoin’s price is increasing too much even to many issues happen. If you are overthinking of the bitcoin’s worth, you will notice that bitcoin’s amount right now is plummeted comparing to its amount last December but if you compared it to its amount previous year you also, see that the bitcoin’s price increase at 100% or above. Just remember that you are earning some money by the help of bitcoin and some people still think that bitcoin is a scam or fraud. Smiley
Activity: 434
March 08, 2018, 07:39:06 AM
It is a blessing in many form. It's going to dethrone those powerful oligarchs in our society and put the control of the financial industry fairly to everyone of us. People are stick and tired of their manipulations so thank you bitcoin for your existence.
Activity: 420
March 07, 2018, 10:38:54 PM
those limitations, attacks and  fork issues is the big help of btc to grow because of it the name of btc are spread in other country that use internet and thru help to those who believe it and try to become high standard form of digital  currencies and because of help in that all speculations bitcoin is continue to grow to huge amount of it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
March 07, 2018, 09:59:38 PM
Indeed and to those who did not believe before are now in this forum after seeing how bitcoin prosper despite of their words of bitterment. I could still remeber how they laugh at me talking about bitcoin but as I let them see my fruit of labor on joining bitcoin they started to get interest. And how are they today? They always praise bitcoin and they are already bitcoin believer. Everytime they see me like an idiot explaining to the. before but now they look look an idiot coming to me asking a lot of questions and even offer me to get paif just to learn morr about bitcoin which i was offering the informations before for free. But I am not like them I prefer to help them even without having to get paid. And I was happy all about that. Thank goodness to bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
March 07, 2018, 10:31:10 PM
You a great man you predict the future of bitcoin i wish those time i bought bitcoin when the price is still low.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
March 07, 2018, 10:00:49 PM
bitcoin can really be considered a blessing in our lives because bitcoin changes my life suddenly just before the wind blows in my life as it is so high that really is the value so many people use bitcoin so for me blessing actually the bitcoin.
Activity: 238
March 07, 2018, 09:51:57 PM
Other people may curse Bitcoin as something that is temporary or easily put off. But little do they know about the benefits Bitcoin can possibly bring if utilized properly. Bitcoin is here to stay and will continue it's market share. There may be downs but it is really one of the greatest inovation to help world's economy.

I believe so too. Clearly, lots of people do not see how great bitcoin is or will be when all its issues get taken care of completely. I can only imagine all the great possibilities if this ever happens. Which is why I never believe fuds and even when there are real bad news, I can easily put them aside since I can see that the potential of bitcoins really outweighs most if not all of the fuds being spread by a lot of  people all over the internet.
Activity: 395
March 07, 2018, 03:19:06 PM
Yes Bitcoin is a blessing, to the one's who were suffering of financial imbalance before the arrival of bitcoins many people has improved their standard of living only because of bitcoins as this bitcoins and block chain technology has helped to earn profits for products and services offered for bitcoins. In the early stages the bitcoin got it's value when a person in America ordered for a Pizza in exchange of bitcoins that was the first bitcoin transaction which added value to the new technology, now bitcoins proved to be a good investment asset as many early investors of this bitcoin technology are millionaires which all proves that bitcoin is a blessing as is helps to eliminate poverty, unemployment issues and financial burden of the people.
Activity: 89
March 07, 2018, 12:55:04 PM

I can say blessing for those who are able to read the trades but we should also consider that when one person gain, another person loses.  That is the way of trading. Unless there is a new comer that is eager to buy our Bitcoin in higher price, most holder lost when they panic sell during price crash.  I can say,Bitcoin is a double edge sword.  A blessing and a curse.   Blessing to those who educate themselves and study its market and curse to those who are lazy learning stuff.

Well said!  Bitcoin is a blessing indeed, however we also need to learn and study how it works to make sure blessing will continue to flow, hence, you will experience the opposite.

And for those who're trying to destroy bitcoin through various ways but consistently failed no matter how they tried, they would eventually see its potential and there's a huge chance that they will join us instead and that would bring true blessing to everyone of us.
Activity: 294
March 07, 2018, 11:52:30 AM
Bitcoin will be a blessing to those who know their importance and to those who do not know the importance of it will have no effect on them. So people who know this system are blessed because it will change your life's perspective
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
March 07, 2018, 11:50:23 AM
Yes. I believe that is a blessing for us. Specially who always stays at the house. Like a mother who need to take care of their children at home can't work outside. So i believe that its really help me whos always at the house. Good opportunities
You have mistakenly treated it as a blessing to those who stay at home and do not have a stable job. It increases because of the demand of the buyer, but in the future when big investors abandon it, it will make it worthless.

More the people start using the coin in daily need higher will demand and this will led to increase in price too . More government needs to start accepting it so that more people can join this and it has already being blessing for large number of people.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
March 07, 2018, 11:49:17 AM
It's a big yes bitcoin is a big blessing to everyone of us, especially to unemployed  people to have there income and to those  employed people to have there extra income.Bitcoin help us to earn money .

I agree with you.  Bitcoin is such a big blessing to those who are in need of money.  To those who needs another way to earn more income.  If people will only knew especially those who do not have a job, it would really a big help and a big blessing for them.  When I found out that bitcoin gives income, it already became part of my life.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
March 07, 2018, 11:45:42 AM
Other people may curse Bitcoin as something that is temporary or easily put off. But little do they know about the benefits Bitcoin can possibly bring if utilized properly. Bitcoin is here to stay and will continue it's market share. There may be downs but it is really one of the greatest inovation to help world's economy.

A blessing, a gift or a great relief either way we are all fortunate to have bitcoin. With the terrific opportunities and the profits it bestows on it's supporters, users and investors, blessing is a the very definite word I myself would call it. It endured a lot over the years, even the ones who
believed and invested in it, when prices were unbearably low and depressing, people held on and waited. December last year when it reached
more than $19K, blessing was a word that corresponded with bitcoins to people who gained and supported it all the time. A blessing because
bitcoin is opportunity in itself, it will always be regarded a blessing to all.
Pages:
Jump to: