Pages:
Author

Topic: lest we forget, Bitcoin is a blessing. - page 3. (Read 8629 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 4
March 07, 2018, 11:01:34 AM
In did it is a blessing to each and everyone who join bitcoin. For me, bitcoin is giving me another way of earning even if im just at home or im doing my regular job. I can always say that this one helps me with finances.

Blessings - it is a word we use a lot.Because it is the word that says we are blessed, and we are blessed because there  is a bitcoin that change our life, it's an opportunity to have this kind of tools for our better future. Our individual financial problem solve with the bitcoin and we are blessed that bitcoin will grow bigger and more benefits coming from bitcoin soon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
March 07, 2018, 10:24:47 AM
In did it is a blessing to each and everyone who join bitcoin. For me, bitcoin is giving me another way of earning even if im just at home or im doing my regular job. I can always say that this one helps me with finances.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
March 07, 2018, 10:04:39 AM
Yes. I believe that is a blessing for us. Specially who always stays at the house. Like a mother who need to take care of their children at home can't work outside. So i believe that its really help me whos always at the house. Good opportunities
You have mistakenly treated it as a blessing to those who stay at home and do not have a stable job. It increases because of the demand of the buyer, but in the future when big investors abandon it, it will make it worthless.
It will not become worthless because its technology prove itself that it is nothing but a very great cryptocurrency in the future. Bitcoin will never become worthless even the big investors leave it because we all know that the countries from different part of the world are now have some eyes on bitcoin and if we will continue to believe in bitcoin and take it seriously then it will be more than just blessing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
March 07, 2018, 07:23:32 AM
Yes. I believe that is a blessing for us. Specially who always stays at the house. Like a mother who need to take care of their children at home can't work outside. So i believe that its really help me whos always at the house. Good opportunities
You have mistakenly treated it as a blessing to those who stay at home and do not have a stable job. It increases because of the demand of the buyer, but in the future when big investors abandon it, it will make it worthless.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 07:21:10 AM
It's a big yes bitcoin is a big blessing to everyone of us, especially to unemployed  people to have there income and to those  employed people to have there extra income.Bitcoin help us to earn money .
Activity: 4
March 07, 2018, 05:59:10 AM
It's a great opportunity to the person who've just entered the Cryptocurrency Market like me. It's great at the following:
- Marinecoin block-chain is 500% faster than Bitcoin's even on its default power save mode
- Marinecoin's fast network offers essentially zero fees and timely confirmations
- Marinecoin's updated new settings protect the network from the high-intensity attacks to disrupt the flow of payments
- And finally it is being distributed completely free here https://marineco.in/ico/
SO JUST JOIN IT NOW?
Activity: 224
March 07, 2018, 12:58:47 AM
It went through a lot of ups and downs, but it always went up.

For example, the price of bitcoin dropped to $6,000 in January this year, and so far the price is $11,000.
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 12:32:38 AM
Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!
this indicates that bitcoin increasingly accepted by various circles, because it has been proven to provide more benefits to every individual who dabbled in it. So no doubt the bitcoin has a positive impact on everyone's economy.
Activity: 58
March 07, 2018, 12:30:06 AM
Yes. I believe that is a blessing for us. Specially who always stays at the house. Like a mother who need to take care of their children at home can't work outside. So i believe that its really help on me whos always at the house. Good opportunities
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
March 07, 2018, 12:24:01 AM
Other people may curse Bitcoin as something that is temporary or easily put off. But little do they know about the benefits Bitcoin can possibly bring if utilized properly. Bitcoin is here to stay and will continue it's market share. There may be downs but it is really one of the greatest inovation to help world's economy.
Activity: 210
March 07, 2018, 12:17:58 AM
we must not forget that bitcoin is indeed a blessing specially for us who are changed lives because of it. There  are times that it will depreciate its value that can cause us to rattle for some time but we will not lose hope because it will rise again. that is why it is a blessing.
March 06, 2018, 09:35:27 PM
Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!
perfectly right on this mate,i believe that it was a God blessing to all of us here,either those gainers or losers ,those holders .investors .miners or campaign participants or those skilled and even moderators and staffs even those DTs,we are all blessed of giving a chance to be part of cryptocurrency and have a chance to change lives.hope we should all be thankful for this one
Exactly! Its a great blessing to be a part of this cryptocurrency world. I really thank God for giving me instruments that lead me here. At first I did not believe in this. I just thought this is all scam. But I was so wrong and did have regrets by not believing in it earlier. I could have in higher rank now😀. But anyway, I am a part of this community now and I am happy and so willing to learn.
Activity: 305
March 06, 2018, 09:16:51 PM
Yes,  bitcoin is a blessing for us,  thankful that i discover this and clearly open another door for a new blessings and opportunity to step closer to a happy and better life.
Activity: 169
March 06, 2018, 09:08:06 PM

Yes it is true that Bitcoin is a blessing for us, Bitcoin helps me a lot of thing like paying my loans and other household needs, because of Bitcoin I can now start earning not like past few years that all of my wages are just enough for my family but now because of Bitcoin it I can save a lot.
Activity: 154
March 06, 2018, 06:04:42 AM
We called one thing as blessing if it satisfies ourselve toward on what things indeed that might touch our fulfilling emotions. Bitcoin is a blessing if we look at it to that aspect. Blessing in terms of we are in this forum and that is because of bitcoin. How much more if bitcoin price goes up to the moon and goes down to the earth. The blessings will come in our mind if we let our mind think about it as blessings. Actually bitcoin is blessings so far as long as we are in in bitcoin.
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
March 06, 2018, 03:54:02 AM
I still remember how Bitcoin changed my life. I used to be a waitress in a restaurant and made very little money, but I always spent $ 200 to invest in Bitcoin, when it cost ~ $ 400, and now I have a better life. I miss it and thanks for what changed my life.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
March 06, 2018, 03:45:51 AM
bitcoin is a new source of income for everyone who joins the crypto world. This may be the depiction you say that bitcoin is a blessing. Currently bitcoin prices continue through tidal and continue to experience all the problems encountered and turmoil that occurs in bitcoin in some countries has affected the value of the declining bitcoin. But this is the greatness of bitcoin even though there are many parties who expect bitcoin prices to fall but in the end slowly bitcoin again shows its existence as a great crypto.
Activity: 114
March 06, 2018, 12:01:22 AM
Yes i can say that bitcoin is a big blessing to us,because through bitcoin we have job and it is a big oppurtunity that our life can change for better eventhough there is ups and downs but this are only challenges for us so just fight for the better future.
Activity: 238
March 05, 2018, 06:02:09 PM
in my opinion,yes bitcoin is a blessing coming in my life...it can be helpful as in my job, many ups and downs but it always goes up.  It's definitely shown constant growth over a very long time period and something like that is very promising. Smiley
[/quote]
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 05, 2018, 05:41:19 PM
Bitcoin has come a lonkg way and its proved that, once you invested your coin, you get what you are supposed to get. In a way it has giving people hope of a bright future. Bitcoin  is what gives some people daily bread. Bitcoin is a blessing.
Pages:
Jump to: