Pages:
Author

Topic: Let the Machines do the Work (The end of Slavery) - page 3. (Read 18320 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

I think you may be confusing us with the voters in McKinney. (hint: We're not)

Nope, I just KNOW that you are the public. And I'm not going to present my plans to the public as if I want to over run a town with robots.
Why not? You presented a plan to overrun the entire world with robots in the OP. Why not let us in on your dreams for one tiny town?

No, I presented a philosophy that could end slavery. That is all.
By overrunning the world with robots, and making them our slaves.

The Collin county discussion came later, and is only an example of how the philosophy could begin to be applied in a REAL place.
An incomplete example, and one burdened with a lot of extraneous sidetracking.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube

Nope, I just KNOW that you are the public. And I'm not going to present my plans to the public as if I want to over run a town with robots.
Why not? You presented a plan to overrun the entire world with robots in the OP. Why not let us in on your dreams for one tiny town?

No, I presented a philosophy that could end slavery. That is all.

If you took it any other way that is your fault.

The Collin county discussion came later, and is only an example of how the philosophy could begin to be applied in a REAL place.

Google/YouTube

Nope, I just KNOW that you are the public. And I'm not going to present my plans to the public as if I want to over run a town with robots. I want to apply basic parts of the philosophy into a REAL community, as I explained the post was before I even posted it. Then see where it goes from there.

I plan on spending tons of time in Mexico and Africa, so that could end up just being a 4 year thing, to give back to my home. Plus I plan on giving other people the power, I will act more like a PAC. So the town can do whatever it wants after.
I did explain the system. I just didn't say "and some money goes to machines" in places that it was obvious. I explained the machines in places where it wasn't blatantly clear that machines could be afforded, because this is not "how we FINISH the let the machines do the work program", this is BEFORE we ever start inventing machines. This is how the machines START doing the work.

Where it would be obvious to you is not necessarily where it would be obvious to someone who isn't in your head. You have to explain those things. And you can't force people to slog through a bunch of complaining before getting to where you actually start talking about how things could be implemented. At least, not if you actually want them to read what you're writing.

No I don't have to explain those things, the things I have explained will take one or more terms to complete. I have no intention of forcing the future of these plans on a community, I will slowly present options for the future, as I am doing now. I'm not going to ask any person or group to change EVERYTHING they do. Just change a little, so that they things they already do are more communal, profitable and progressive.
I think you may be confusing us with the voters in McKinney. (hint: We're not.)
Google/YouTube
I did explain the system. I just didn't say "and some money goes to machines" in places that it was obvious. I explained the machines in places where it wasn't blatantly clear that machines could be afforded, because this is not "how we FINISH the let the machines do the work program", this is BEFORE we ever start inventing machines. This is how the machines START doing the work.

Where it would be obvious to you is not necessarily where it would be obvious to someone who isn't in your head. You have to explain those things. And you can't force people to slog through a bunch of complaining before getting to where you actually start talking about how things could be implemented. At least, not if you actually want them to read what you're writing.

No I don't have to explain those things, the things I have explained will take one or more terms to complete. I have no intention of forcing the future of these plans on a community, I will slowly present options for the future, as I am doing now. I'm not going to ask any person or group to change EVERYTHING they do. Just change in the slightest, so that the things they already do are more communal, profitable and progressive.

Google/YouTube

I can indeed. If you're trying to show how a system will work, you should probably explain the system, yeah?

The later parts of the philosophy WERE actually explained in the VERY first post. So I don't even see why you are complaining when everything you are looking for has been presented to you clearly. lol.
Nope, try to keep up. That was an answer to your question about how festivals are tied to letting the machines do the work. The DMV was just an example of a byproduct. In no way was it the "topic" we were on. lol.
Yes, and then I asked why you didn't include that information in the original post, instead of whining about golf courses..
And I said you cant just expect everything to be in the first post
I can indeed. If you're trying to show how a system will work, you should probably explain the system, yeah?
Google/YouTube
Nope, try to keep up. That was an answer to your question about how festivals are tied to letting the machines do the work. The DMV was just an example of a byproduct. In no way was it the "topic" we were on. lol.
Yes, and then I asked why you didn't include that information in the original post, instead of whining about golf courses..

And I said you cant just expect everything to be in the first post, all you can do is not cry about it. But you obviously can't handle that.
Yes, and then I asked why you didn't include that information in the original post, instead of whining about golf courses. Would you like me to quote that? I know how terrible your short term memory is.

And it's apparently so bad that you don't remember that we're actually talking about how crappy your "example" was. I could have done without the campaign speech.
Google/YouTube
I'm quite sober, I assure you.

Then this is WAY sadder now. Are you still in Highschool? That would redeem you/make sense.
Google/YouTube

Why do you expect EVERY point to be the first post.
Because you started the post with this:
Here is an example of how these philosophies could begin to be applied in a REAL town
I kinda expected there to be some things about letting the machines do the work.

There was tons of stuff about that. Are you so drunk that you forgot we are specifically talking about festivals now?
Festivals?
I thought you were talking about automated DMVs?

Here is an example of how these philosophies could begin to be applied in a REAL town
I kinda expected there to be some things about letting the machines do the work.

There was tons of stuff about that. Are you so drunk that you forgot we are specifically talking about festivals now?
Festivals?
I thought you were talking about automated DMVs?
All of this earns money for small business and the government, which in turn allows for the purchase of robots or bitcoin miners. Which is the beginning of the "let the machines do the work" taking over. Ex: Automated DMV (what are they really even doing besides telling you if you have the right stuff, which a machine could easily figure out, and ONE or two people could be staffed to watch the machines and help people out. Kinda like an arcade.)

And just because you can't get through life without chemical assistance, doesn't mean everyone needs it. I'm quite sober, I assure you.
Google/YouTube

It's not my fault that you weren't able to deduce that the extra income projects I suggest could be used to mine coins and make robots. It's the whole point of the discussion, why wouldn't you figure that out? Especially when it was mentioned in the SAME post/article, just in a different section of that post/article..

Just because each and every category didn't say "and then some money goes to machines", you had a problem working through it? Wow, lol.
Google/YouTube
That is not how you responded. You responded with troll bullshit.
And now, It seems I need to remind you of this:
Oh, please do. And insult me more. That makes your argument sound much more convincing.
Hmm... Nope, not "troll bullshit," clearly a request for you to explain.

All of this earns money for small business and the government, which in turn allows for the purchase of robots or bitcoin miners. Which is the beginning of the "let the machines do the work" taking over. Ex: Automated DMV (what are they really even doing besides telling you if you have the right stuff, which a machine could easily figure out, and ONE or two people could be staffed to watch the machines and help people out. Kinda like an arcade.)
And why was this not in the first post, instead of all the bitching about the golf course?

Are you just incapable of focusing?

Why do you expect EVERY point to be the first post. Just READ and stop bitching.
That is not how you responded. You responded with troll bullshit.
And now, It seems I need to remind you of this:
Oh, please do. And insult me more. That makes your argument sound much more convincing.
Hmm... Nope, not "troll bullshit," clearly a request for you to explain.

And why was this not in the first post, instead of all the bitching about the golf course?

Are you just incapable of focusing?
Google/YouTube

That explanation did not tie in, in the least, to "Let the Machines do the Work." Come on, man, stay on topic.

Yes it did. Try paying better attention when you read it this time, ass-hat. Or do you need me to get a quote and explain it for you?

No one person or the actual government has to pay for the festivals. You have a lot to learn.

As a government you plan an event. You find sponsors in the community that are related to the topic of the festival AND you sell space for stalls up to a year before the event even happens (as they do for the Denver 4/20 rally). That money funds the event, sales (like permits for glow stick sellers and cotton candy guys walking around) and more sponsors turn a profit.

Explained. I can't believe you couldn't figure that out yourself.
Google/YouTube
What is that YouTube video of?
You.
I didn't need a reminder, lol.
Apparently you do... Feel free to explain at any time here.

I already did explain. And as I asked like 10-20 posts ago... Would you like a quote and explanation for my explanation?
And as I responded to that post, YES!

God damn, it's like pulling chicken teeth.

That is not how you responded. You responded with troll bullshit. It was probably while you were crying about being called an ass-hat. I'm getting the quote now.
Pages:
Jump to: