Pages:
Author

Topic: Let the Machines do the Work (The end of Slavery) - page 9. (Read 18359 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
Lol, you just trolled yourself so hard that your done with it. Cheesy This is too funny.
ooooookaaay. Backing slowly away now....

Are you sure YOU'RE not the one that's stoned? lol At least I can handle my weed.
Yup, pretty sure. Unless the local Papa John's been adding something to their pizzas. And, you might want to re-assess your ability to handle weed.

Lol, I'm pretty sure I don't need to take weed advice from the guy that obviously hasn't learned anything new about it since health class in middle school Cheesy
Luckily, there's nobody in this conversation that fits that description.

I guess it is kinda one sided the way I'm schooling you, but you ARE still part of this conversation. Don't get down on yourself.
Google/YouTube
Lol, you just trolled yourself so hard that your done with it. Cheesy This is too funny.

Are you sure YOU'RE not the one that's stoned? lol At least I can handle my weed.
Yup, pretty sure. Unless the local Papa John's been adding something to their pizzas. And, you might want to re-assess your ability to handle weed.

Lol, I'm pretty sure I don't need to take weed advice from the guy that obviously hasn't learned anything new about it since health class in middle school Cheesy

Aids in creativity?  Sure.  Helps inspire the imagination?  I'll give that to ya.  Improves reasoning ability?  Doubt it, home slice.

I never credited anything I'm doing to weed, It's not the weeds idea to do this stuff.

My point is that stoners CAN do these things, and that I WILL...

So I think I also just proved (that unless you are high), stoned reasoning isn't too bad... And why don't you go look up "Reasoning and Groundation", those would be empty without weed... Which kinda also proves you wrong... Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

Luckily, there's nobody in this conversation that fits that description.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

Aids in creativity?  Sure.  Helps inspire the imagination?  I'll give that to ya.  Improves reasoning ability?  Doubt it, home slice.
Google/YouTube

Google/YouTube

Google/YouTube

Oops, sorry. Unrealistic dreams and one half-baked idea that other people are already decades ahead of you on.

Development is not a competition. I bet there were people when Stephen Hawking was growing up that were like "Stupid wheelchair slut, Einstein already figured that stuff out!"
I somehow doubt it. Especially considering the fact that he wasn't diagnosed with ALS until he was 21.

Was he not into physics before that?
He already had a bachelor's degree, first-class honors, and was working on his doctorate.

You know you could look this info up on Wikipedia, right?

So you know you just proved my point? lol
Sure. You can have this "win."  Wink I'm not interested in chasing down your stoner logic to figure out what point I've just "proven."

Oops, sorry. Unrealistic dreams and one half-baked idea that other people are already decades ahead of you on.

Development is not a competition. I bet there were people when Stephen Hawking was growing up that were like "Stupid wheelchair slut, Einstein already figured that stuff out!"
I somehow doubt it. Especially considering the fact that he wasn't diagnosed with ALS until he was 21.

He already had a bachelor's degree, first-class honors, and was working on his doctorate.

Sure. You can have this "win."  Wink I'm not interested in chasing down your stoner logic to figure out what point I've just "proven."
Google/YouTube

Google/YouTube

Google/YouTube

All I've seen from you so far is unrealistic dreams.

Unrealistic? Other people are LITERALLY developing the technology that you are calling 'unrealistic dreams' lol...
Google/YouTube

All I've seen from you so far is unrealistic dreams.

Unrealistic? Other people are LITERALLY developing the technology that you are calling 'unrealistic dreams' lol...

All I've seen from you is mouth diarrhea  Shocked
NO MATTER HOW GOOD SHIT GETS, I WANT TO MAKE IT BETTER Cheesy

I'm glad for you. I wish you luck. You'll forgive me, I hope, if I don't expect much in the way of results from a broke stoner.

If you can't expect things from a broke stoner, then you must not believe in Apple/Mac, or America itself (founded by rich stoners that made everything out of hemp)...

Or the beginning of civilization, which was the cult of Pashupati, which can be traced to the cult of Shiva, or MARIJUANA lol

And of course the old man on the mountain and his crazy ninja stoners...  The ORIGINAL Assassins, Hashashins Smiley
They got results. All I've seen from you so far is unrealistic dreams. Now, go, and exceed my expectations. I wish you luck.
(you'll need it)
Google/YouTube

I'm glad for you. I wish you luck. You'll forgive me, I hope, if I don't expect much in the way of results from a broke stoner.

If you can't expect things from a broke stoner, then you must not believe in Apple/Mac, or America itself (founded by rich stoners that made everything out of hemp)...

Or the beginning of civilization, which was the cult of Pashupati, which can be traced to the cult of Shiva, or MARIJUANA lol

And of course the old man on the mountain and his crazy ninja stoners...  The ORIGINAL Assassins, Hashashins Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: