Pages:
Author

Topic: Let the Machines do the Work (The end of Slavery) - page 4. (Read 18320 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
What is that YouTube video of?
You.
I didn't need a reminder, lol.
Apparently you do... Feel free to explain at any time here.

I already did explain. And as I asked like 10-20 posts ago... Would you like a quote and explanation for my explanation?
And as I responded to that post, YES!

God damn, it's like pulling chicken teeth.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
You.

I already did explain. And as I asked like 10-20 posts ago... Would you like a quote and explanation for my explanation?
You.
Google/YouTube
Oh, that's right....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox6jSkk0W1A

Let me remind you:

That explanation did not tie in, in the least, to "Let the Machines do the Work." Come on, man, stay on topic.

Yes it did. Try paying better attention when you read it this time, ass-hat. Or do you need me to get a quote and explain it for you?

And why did you remind me of one of MANY times you were wrong. I didn't need a reminder, lol.
Oh, that's right....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox6jSkk0W1A

Let me remind you:

That explanation did not tie in, in the least, to "Let the Machines do the Work." Come on, man, stay on topic.

Yes it did. Try paying better attention when you read it this time, ass-hat. Or do you need me to get a quote and explain it for you?
Google/YouTube

Let me know when you're actually going to explain anything.

Let me know when you have a real question.
Google/YouTube
In other words, you are making an argument.

ar·gu·ment
[ahr-gyuh-muhnt]
noun
3. a process of reasoning; series of reasons: I couldn't follow his argument.
4. a statement, reason, or fact for or against a point: This is a strong argument in favor of her theory.

Try to keep up.
Nope. I am stating a plan and a set philosophy.

5. an address or composition intended to convince or persuade; persuasive discourse.

None of those are the intent. The intent is simply to inform. Not convince anyone of anything, or persuade anyone to do anything.

The goal is simply to post an article to inform people about the philosophy of "Let the machines do the work"

Then the second goal was to inform people about the 2017 campaign plan, which would apply that philosophy.

In no way are we trying to alter anyone's thinking. If these articles altered your outlook, it had nothing to do with the intent with which it was written. Unless you consider "educating people" a form of "persuasive intent".

ar·gu·ment
[ahr-gyuh-muhnt]
noun
4. a statement, reason, or fact for or against a point: This is a strong argument in favor of her theory.

Try to keep up.
Nope. I am stating a plan and a set philosophy.

5. an address or composition intended to convince or persuade; persuasive discourse.
Google/YouTube

ar·gu·ment
[ahr-gyuh-muhnt]
noun

Try to keep up.

Nope. I am stating a plan and a set philosophy. Not presenting a case, or pleading anything....

YOU are arguing with what I say. I am just saying what I believe. You don't have to be here, that's all your choice. I'm fine with it, but just know that I'm going to continue to point this stuff out if you continue to go off track and get semantic. lol.

Oh, please do. And insult me more. That makes your argument sound much more convincing.

Insults and arguments?

First off it wasn't an insult it was a suggestion (pay more attention and read before replying, seriously).
"Ass-hat" isn't an insult? My, but your thanksgiving dinners must be colorful.

And this isn't an argument. I'm simply displaying my stance, and explaining it in detail when asked. If there is an argument here, it's all on the other end.

ar·gu·ment
[ahr-gyuh-muhnt]
noun

Try to keep up.
Google/YouTube

Oh, please do. And insult me more. That makes your argument sound much more convincing.

Insults and arguments?

First off it wasn't an insult it was a suggestion (pay more attention and read before replying, seriously).

And this isn't an argument. I'm simply displaying my stance, and explaining it in detail when asked. If there is an argument here, it's all on the other end.
Google/YouTube

And the difference about MY plan, is the government becomes a profitable entity that provides REAL service to its community, while working towards a fully paid-employed society.
Then maybe that should have been the focus of your post?

Just a thought.

That WAS the focus of my post, lol.
Pity it was buried in all the bullshit about murals and festivals and myrtle trees.

Which is all completely relevant.
Cheesy
No.

Yes. I already explained how to the guy with the anime avatar. I know reading makes you cry, but if you did a little more of it you would see that everything is explained.
Yes, I read your explanation. (His name is Mike, btw, you can find that right above the picture. I know paying attention makes your brain hurt, but if you do it, you don't look like an idiot)
Google/YouTube
And the difference about MY plan, is the government becomes a profitable entity that provides REAL service to its community, while working towards a fully paid-employed society.

Just a thought.

Pity it was buried in all the bullshit about murals and festivals and myrtle trees.

Cheesy
No.

Yes. I already explained how to the guy with the anime avatar. I know reading makes you cry, but if you did a little more of it you would see that everything is explained.

Just a thought.

Cheesy
No.
Google/YouTube

Just a thought.

Too bad you have to cry so much because you read something.

Just a thought.

Google/YouTube
I agree. It shouldn't even be a debate. Labor should be automated and people should be left to do what they want. And for some people ranching and farming are goals, not tasks. So the world would still be ok.

There is no debate on whether or not this is a good thing.  The debate revolves around how we're going to do it.  Please don't tell me you've still yet to see Zeitgeist; believe me, somebody's thought this up before.

I've never seen zeitgeist. And I don't care if someone else thought of it first, they aren't here or on any other forum I'm on, so I haven't seen them talking about it, so I made my own discussions.

Nothing I've said has to do with being the "first". It's all just about how to get it done.

Which is what you JUST said the debate is supposed to be about.
Google/YouTube

Who exactly is paying for these festivals again?  We already have festivals; are you saying they should be mandatory?  If not, why bring it up?  If people want to have festivals, they'd have them.  They need no direction from any higher power/scripture to make these happen.

Also, sources?  I know it's a lot easier to just take everything you say as fact, but, if you could link a few articles saying that local bands + fun time = surge in business unrelated to either, that'd be super.

No one person or the actual government has to pay for the festivals. You have a lot to learn.

As a government you plan an event. You find sponsors in the community that are related to the topic of the festival AND you sell space for stalls up to a year before the event even happens (as they do for the Denver 4/20 rally). That money funds the event, sales (like permits for glow stick sellers and cotton candy guys walking around) and more sponsors turn a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: