Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 16. (Read 11578 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Referral campaign is good for growing community in all social media.
That's right.
We do not just pay referral fees, but we set the world's largest referral fees in the cryptocurrency industry.
This will allow influencers, bloggers and associates around the world to advertise Amanpuri.
In this way, Binance has grown as it is now.
We have many features and services that are not found in Binance, so we will grow more than Binance.
I have already seen video reviews of bloggers and discussions in other forums, many believe that if you manage to realize all the plans, then your exchange can become popular. High leverage is one of those features that everyone mentions.
Bloggers it is a great advertisement for the project, the team is moving in the right direction, marketing needs high quality.
Activity: 131
I heard that you are working on the creation of a marketplace on which the AML token will be used. Is this true?
All right, you can read the details in the first message of this thread. There are links to all social networks.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
This is a good wish, but in order to work like Binance, you need a unique idea and a lot of investments. In any case, the team has someone to equal, and the main thing is that you can always make the platform better than a competitor.
I think it is too early to talk about the level of Binance, because there are many more smaller exchanges on the market, which also need to be surpassed.  It is quite difficult to make young crypto exchanges, because for this you need to spend a huge amount of work, attract traders, increase brand awareness and so on.
It's true, first they need to reach the level of BitMex, surpass it in popularity and then move on. Considering that the project team plans to implement, small exchanges will not be competitive due to their limited functionality.
It is necessary not to look at the larger stock exchanges and go on your way.  Each exchange has its users who are very difficult to attract to the new exchange.  We need to come up with some kind of promotions or other events to attract new users.
Activity: 292
I think that you need to focus on finding institutional investments, because now is a very good time for this and the advantage of this is that you can quickly collect the necessary amount and start developing the stock exchange.
Well, I must say that finding large investors is not so easy.  Now there are many worthy projects that compete with each other and attract investors.
Activity: 362
It seems to me that it is already a little late to start the exchange. What do you think about this ??
By starting late, I realized the challenges of this industry.
For example, support when troubled may take several weeks to respond to e-mail, and there is no transparency in leverage trading other than BitMex.
And while it is a function that is commonplace in the forex industry, there are many things that do not exist in the cryptocurrency industry.
We think that it is the best time to start now because we introduce many functions and services that the cryptocurrency industry does not have at present.
Of course, while exchanges have opened and many exchanges continue to be the first without updating, we will continue to be the best exchange with repeated updates.
Of course, it’s not too late to start, but now the competition on the stock exchange market is very strong.  In my opinion, the amanpuri team will not just impose competition on larger players in this field.
Activity: 294
Team , that’s time for MVP launch, where is it? What is your future tasks?
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I think that you need to focus on finding institutional investments, because now is a very good time for this and the advantage of this is that you can quickly collect the necessary amount and start developing the stock exchange.
Ehat do you mean by saying instrumental investors ? You are talking about pools?
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
That is my question for today - how many funds alter collected for that moment ?
Activity: 159
That's right.
We do not just pay referral fees, but we set the world's largest referral fees in the cryptocurrency industry.
This will allow influencers, bloggers and associates around the world to advertise Amanpuri.
We have many features and services that are not found in Binance, so we will grow more than Binance.
I want to believe that it will. But I think it is too early to talk about such a serious competitor.
Activity: 126
Tell me, when will be ready the final version of exchange and you can learn about the Toolbox and look at the interface of the exchange?
I am also worried about this issue, I really want to look at the final version of the exchange.
You need to wait a bit, the developers are actively working on the creation of the finished product and solve questions about conducting IEO.  I think we are waiting for updates soon.
For a long time there is no news about the development of the exchange. I do not think that the team has money for development, they are waiting for the start of open sale in order to start developing their product.
Activity: 154
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
Ok, who can say me, when the private sale will be over and main sale should starts?
A sense to wait for the main sale? After all, then the discounts will be lower.
Better yet, wait for the project to be traded on third-party exchanges. Then the price will drop to minimum levels relative to the price of IEO. Although if the sale of tokens will be on Binance, then this may not happen.

Amanpuri's AML tokens can be used to halve the transaction fee as well as the binning, and there are plans to implement IEO with a Binance or higher strategy.
We think that the value of the token goes up.
Great solution, it will definitely work, plus your referral program should work too. I hope in November we will see an excellent exchange!
That's right.
I have already seen video reviews of bloggers and discussions in other forums, many believe that if you manage to realize all the plans, then your exchange can become popular. High leverage is one of those features that everyone mentions.
Many votes about your project and team are positive and there are also a lot of feedbacks about your developers.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
That's right.
Almost every startup could become famous and popular , it depends in team targets and experience.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
What about new updates of the project? Is there any news from devs?
Activity: 362
Tell me, when will be ready the final version of exchange and you can learn about the Toolbox and look at the interface of the exchange?
I am also worried about this issue, I really want to look at the final version of the exchange.
You need to wait a bit, the developers are actively working on the creation of the finished product and solve questions about conducting IEO.  I think we are waiting for updates soon.
Activity: 159
Would we have dividends from regular trade inside your platform. That’s would be great opportunity .
Yes, the team promises to distribute 5% of their profits to the holders of the tokens. This is correct, holders of the tokens will be many, all want to get passive income.
This is great news, but if the token at no cost, meaning no distribution no, the depreciation will eat up your income and eventually you will lose more than earn.
You can argue long, but if the situation on the contrary will develop, the token will grow and you will receive an additional number of tokens from the team. Then it's a double benefit. The idea is great and I hope it will work.
Activity: 126
How many attempts were there to create a good exchanger with the help of fundraising ... Very few people are able to achieve a quality result in this business.
This is true, the new exchange is difficult to take its place in the current conditions of the crypto market. Now there are many existing exchangers on which a couple of dozen of little-known coins with a small volume of trades are being traded and there are very few prospects for such exchanges.

As you mentioned, exchanges with low trading volumes are not expected to grow.
However, many investors in Amanpuri have already announced their participation.
It is because they are ready to realize the trading method they were looking for.
As a part of this, you can order OCOs and IFDs, which are functions that are common in the forex industry but not in the cryptocurrency industry.
It also introduces new features and services to the cryptocurrency industry.
And we use many marketing techniques, including referral fees.
It is very different from a small exchange with a small amount of trading, and we aim to be the best exchange in the world.
I hope all your ideas will work and we will see a great exchange!
Great idea and a good team, I also believe that everything will work out. The main problem as in any other project, it's quality and bring their ideas to life.
Activity: 154
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
What next? We must wait until ICO ends or it can go with IEO in couple?
Both options are good, but I like IEO better.
About ICO also not to forget, a great way to start selling. The initial sale of tokens I like ICO.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Agree with you. The Ininial Exchange Offering could give more profit then ICO.
IEO reduces risks for investors, so it is more popular than the outdated ICO.
Agree with you. The Ininial Exchange Offering could give more profit then ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: