Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 41. (Read 11578 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I wanted to find how the process of selling tokens goes, but I did not find it on the official website, only the timer of the time remaining until tokensale. The process of selling tokens on the site is not displayed?
No, the amount of money raised is not displayed, I don't understand why the command hides the data, let there be at least some figures, it inspires more confidence.
Yes, you are right, there is no reason to hide raised funds and partnerships info from all people, include investors.
Activity: 140

The results of the process of private sale can be observed in real time?
The main sale has not started yet. I think that in 2 months it will be possible to observe.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I wanted to find how the process of selling tokens goes, but I did not find it on the official website, only the timer of the time remaining until tokensale. The process of selling tokens on the site is not displayed?
No, the amount of money raised is not displayed, I don't understand why the command hides the data, let there be at least some figures, it inspires more confidence.
Activity: 126
How many times we could multiply  our risk in short position? I am talking about marginal trading.
I think Bitmex will not have competitors in margin trading. I would focus on different currency pairs with large altcoins.
I think we should try to combine all aspects of commerce in ourselves, this will increase the number of users and give an inflow of quick money, which is very important for new projects.
yes you are right but the most important thing is how can the new exchange survive in the future?
that's the most important thing for me to recite a lot of other good exchanges we can see, how can a amanpuri project compete with such a good exchange?
The project promise complete security from fraud and holders of the tokens will be good discounts on the stock exchange. Still a lot of advantages you can find on the official website. In General, the project is not new and such a lot, but if IT succeed, it will be very cool exchange.
The team is unknown and this is of course a minus. But mvp and developments look mature. How many tokens from the total have you already sold at the moment?
Many people ask this question of the team, but so far no one has replied, we are waiting for information from the team.
Activity: 243
I just got acquainted with the team members of the projects, they are from Japan, but the stock exchange was registered in Malta. Malta's legislation is friendly to cryptocurrency-based projects, so I think this is the most appropriate choice for the project.
What's the difference where the exchange is registered? Most exchanges are registered worldwide and few people care about it. The main thing is that it’s not real bots that trade there, but real people. The volume of trading may not be as large as other exchanges tell us about it, but it will be real.
The place of registration is important in the sense that in some jurisdictions there may be problems with financial regulators and government agencies because of which the exchange may be closed. In Malta, the government is loyal to crypto currency, so this is a favorable place to start the exchange.
That is why new exchanges are chosen by countries like Malta, where it is easiest to run a cryptocurrency business. The state supports young projects.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
I just got acquainted with the team members of the projects, they are from Japan, but the stock exchange was registered in Malta. Malta's legislation is friendly to cryptocurrency-based projects, so I think this is the most appropriate choice for the project.
What's the difference where the exchange is registered? Most exchanges are registered worldwide and few people care about it. The main thing is that it’s not real bots that trade there, but real people. The volume of trading may not be as large as other exchanges tell us about it, but it will be real.
The place of registration is important in the sense that in some jurisdictions there may be problems with financial regulators and government agencies because of which the exchange may be closed. In Malta, the government is loyal to crypto currency, so this is a favorable place to start the exchange.
I agree with you, but places like Malta, where permitted cryptocurrency enough. Let's talk about how the team will implement their exchange in the current market conditions. By the end of the year the popularity of IEO will fall, so the question arises, where to get investors?
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
The official start of ICO was not yet, and is planned in 69 days, today there is a private sale.
The results of the process of private sale can be observed in real time?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Activity: 114
Am i right  that the tokens of your project can be purchased only with the help of Etherium and Bitcoin currencies?
Buy Bitcoin or Ethereum will not be a problem this operation will not take you more than 5 minutes.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Am i right  that the tokens of your project can be purchased only with the help of Etherium and Bitcoin currencies?

Over time, it will be clear which cryptocurrency exchange is better. The main criteries are: protection against hacking, daily trading value  and the number of shopping pairs.
Also important is the approach to the exchange's customers, the work of technical support, the speed of ticket processing.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
I am interested in the question of security, what system do you use, can I be sure of the safety of my funds and personal data?

On the previous pages this question was hotly debated, the team has no information, but they promise complete safety from loss of investors ' funds. We can only hope that the words of the developer will be true.
Hope still was not forbidden. Let's see what we will show at least in the demo version of the exchange. While it's difficult to imagine how you can make the exchange more secure. In addition to authentication via telephone, e-mail and via 2FA anything safer I have not seen. Need Face ID  Grin
And how do you imagine that? FACE ID is a technology that is more suitable for smartphones or other portable equipment. Use it on laptop or PC will be a problem as these devices do not support this technology.
Activity: 292
I am interested in the question of security, what system do you use, can I be sure of the safety of my funds and personal data?

On the previous pages this question was hotly debated, the team has no information, but they promise complete safety from loss of investors ' funds. We can only hope that the words of the developer will be true.
Hope still was not forbidden. Let's see what we will show at least in the demo version of the exchange. While it's difficult to imagine how you can make the exchange more secure. In addition to authentication via telephone, e-mail and via 2FA anything safer I have not seen. Need Face ID  Grin
Activity: 154
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
How many times we could multiply  our risk in short position? I am talking about marginal trading.
I think Bitmex will not have competitors in margin trading. I would focus on different currency pairs with large altcoins.
I think we should try to combine all aspects of commerce in ourselves, this will increase the number of users and give an inflow of quick money, which is very important for new projects.
yes you are right but the most important thing is how can the new exchange survive in the future?
that's the most important thing for me to recite a lot of other good exchanges we can see, how can a amanpuri project compete with such a good exchange?
So I do not understand, due to which benefits of the new exchange , such as the amanpuri or any other will be able to compete with larger exchanges which operate in the market for more than one year. While I believe that to gain market share it will be very difficult for this team.
Over time, it will be clear which cryptocurrency exchange is better. The main criteries are: protection against hacking, daily trading value  and the number of shopping pairs.
You are right, these positions are very important. No one wants to lose their money and to trade freely with a wide selection of trading pairs.
Activity: 243
My question has matured, can someone know how much money the project has already collected? Where can I see this statistics?
That information is already hide from people becouse guys have been asked about it.
Yes, I already knew it, I was trying to find this information,but there is no such data. Maybe they will appear later.
Activity: 151

Activity: 151

Absolutely no difference where a registered stock exchange, a country where no industry are very loyal to bitcoin and the legislation exempts developers from many taxes.

They guarantee 100% safety and reliability, but it seems to me that you can break any system.
Activity: 116
Pages:
Jump to: