Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 39. (Read 11578 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 2
Today, only the competitiveness of the environment can become the main problem, since almost every day new projects come out, and a lot of them represent the cryptocurrency exchange.  I believe in Amanpuri.
I also believe in the project, I liked the white paper and the project itself is credible, I wish him success in the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 182
Amount raised including the signed wallet address where the investment is stored should be publicly available, Not unless the team are afraid that they failed to raised a single cents during their sale.

Transparent amount raised could play a bigger factor if the project is worth investing or not, it will clearly show signs if there's enough reason to buy and join the sale., It will also show if both investors and bounty hunters can expect exchange listing after the sale.

yeah you have a point. transparency plays a big factor for investors to invest in a project or not.
I am looking forward to invest, this could be the second Binance, but as of now we are being kept in the dark. Maybe they have something on their mind and will eventually disclose everything about this.
public sale of tokens has not yet begun, so the team has the right not to say anything about the funds raised, if you are interested in the project as a major investor, then I am sure that you will learn everything about the project and the money in the first place during the day.
Activity: 243
The team is unknown and this is of course a minus. But mvp and developments look mature. How many tokens from the total have you already sold at the moment?
I am also interested in this issue, as well as I wonder how much money collected in the process of token sales will be spent on advertising?

The team wants to spend 27% of the collected funds on marketing, this is a huge amount, I hope the money will not fly away into the pipe.
I am very happy to hear that the team wants to spend such a sum on marketing, this will provide the necessary advertising at the first stage of the project’s life.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1

It will not be easy to do, I think that first of all we need to pay attention to security.
Yes, many exchanges hack hackers, such errors can not be allowed, it is too much impact on the popularity of exchanges.
Activity: 116
Today, only the competitiveness of the environment can become the main problem, since almost every day new projects come out, and a lot of them represent the cryptocurrency exchange.  I believe in Amanpuri.
AMANPURI will have its pros and its shortcomings, the administration should make every effort to reduce the shortcomings to zero.

It will not be easy to do, I think that first of all we need to pay attention to security.
Activity: 140
AMANPURI will have its pros and its shortcomings, the administration should make every effort to reduce the shortcomings to zero.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

If you have trusted this project fully, it's time for you to participate and continue to see the developments that will be given in this thread or in their telegram group.
Activity: 294
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
There are a lot of problems about exchanges in crypto world. I hope Amanpuri will solve this problems and be a popular exchange soon.
It is necessary to offer something new and universal to gain popularity. Also, you should seriously think about protection.
It is true that most new exchanges face a number of problems that can be solved with a professional team. Considering how many new exchanges have appeared recently, the Amanpuri team will have to try hard to create a good, convenient and well-known exchange.
Activity: 140

I agree, to bypass the marketing side does not work. Gone are the days when people bought tokens and participated absolutely in all new projects. Now it is very important to attract and interest a new user. Therefore, marketing comes out on top.
I fully agree with you, many underestimate the power of marketing, they are wrong.
Activity: 403
Merit: 257
Amount raised including the signed wallet address where the investment is stored should be publicly available, Not unless the team are afraid that they failed to raised a single cents during their sale.

Transparent amount raised could play a bigger factor if the project is worth investing or not, it will clearly show signs if there's enough reason to buy and join the sale., It will also show if both investors and bounty hunters can expect exchange listing after the sale.

yeah you have a point. transparency plays a big factor for investors to invest in a project or not.
I am looking forward to invest, this could be the second Binance, but as of now we are being kept in the dark. Maybe they have something on their mind and will eventually disclose everything about this.
Activity: 126
The team is unknown and this is of course a minus. But mvp and developments look mature. How many tokens from the total have you already sold at the moment?
I am also interested in this issue, as well as I wonder how much money collected in the process of token sales will be spent on advertising?

The team wants to spend 27% of the collected funds on marketing, this is a huge amount, I hope the money will not fly away into the pipe.
Activity: 243
Many people ask this question of the team, but so far no one has replied, we are waiting for information from the team.

If the team thinks that if left in anonymity, it will be able to raise money, then it is mistaken. This has not convinced me yet of investing in their project.

Public sale has not yet begun, the team has the right not to disclose information about the money collected. To invest or not is the choice of everyone, I doubt that the money raised is key in choosing a project for investment. There are many examples when the project collected a lot and then stopped working.
Activity: 131

27% will be allocated for marketing, it's just a huge amount, I really like this fact.
I like this plan, today, you can not spare money on marketing, as it is extremely important for the future of the project.

I agree, to bypass the marketing side does not work. Gone are the days when people bought tokens and participated absolutely in all new projects. Now it is very important to attract and interest a new user. Therefore, marketing comes out on top.
Activity: 154
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
There are a lot of problems about exchanges in crypto world. I hope Amanpuri will solve this problems and be a popular exchange soon.
There are to many good news for today’s situation, I think bull run is coming up. Yesterday I saw that Amazon will accept cryptocurrency.
Of course, this cryptocurrency winter is coming to an end, the cryptocurrency survived this fall, now it is waiting for growth, which means there will be an increased growth on the stock exchanges. This project may take an important place in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May I know what are the other exchange platform do support AML token?
The sale of tokens is not over yet, so it seems to me that it is too early to talk about the transfer of tokens on other exchanges. Moreover, now only Private Sale is underway and only in two months Public Sale will begin.
Activity: 106

27% will be allocated for marketing, it's just a huge amount, I really like this fact.
I like this plan, today, you can not spare money on marketing, as it is extremely important for the future of the project.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hi, when the Bounty will be launched?
Activity: 98
If i didn't upload my ID I won't get the tokens?
Activity: 81
Can you tell how many people participated in airdrop?
Pages:
Jump to: