Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 37. (Read 11578 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

I don't think that for a serious project it will be hard to appear on coinmarketcup. This is the most important obligation after the commencement of work.
I'm not happy with the coinmarketcup platform, but for some reason many investors trust it, I think that every project should appear there.

Of course, each project must appear in coinmarketcup is an indicator of the project as a full-fledged cryptocurrency. It's credible.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
The site says that you can test MVP, but I did not find a link to download or in the Play Market. Can I try the platform now or not?
My team promised in November to open its market and then we can test the finished product. We are currently raising money and preparing the final version of the exchange.
Activity: 243
What is the high level protection that you are talking about ? That’s a special script or just something like 2factor authorization?
hello.
Amanpuri stores 95% of the customer's assets in a cold wallet using Multisig.
We partner with key custodians to separate and manage assets.
In addition, white hackers perform hacking tests and keep hacking impossible.
Even if a hacking theft occurs, we pool 5% of our sales monthly, so we can compensate for it.
Thankyou.
Thanks for the answer, many were worried about the security issue. I am completely satisfied with your safety! I wish you success !!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
*AMAL token holder receives a dividend according to holding ratio twice a year.
This is a good opportunity for token holders to profit from their storage. But it would be more convenient if payments were made more often, for example, once a month.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Scam or not scam we should make decision after main sale and platform joining.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
You really want to make leverage about 100x? That’s good but for new people that’s a little bit dangerous.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
For listing coins on coinmarketcap daily trading volume must be from $ 100,000 for all pairs on all exchanges.
But there for the calculation applies a certain formula.
You can read more here: https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/

The 100,000K USD volume requirements has been scrap by CMC and right now they are adding coins based on merits such as community support, Liquidity and real trading volume.

As for AMANPURI to get listed on CMC as an exchange then it needs to be established first and online for atleast 6 months
Activity: 116

I don't think that for a serious project it will be hard to appear on coinmarketcup. This is the most important obligation after the commencement of work.
I'm not happy with the coinmarketcup platform, but for some reason many investors trust it, I think that every project should appear there.
Activity: 294
To get to Coinmarketcup is not so easy, they have a number of conditions and restrictions.
This is the task of the project team, it is their job to negotiate with other projects.
When the AMAL coin has sufficient trading volumes and will be placed on at least two exchanges, then it will be possible to place it on the coinmarketcap, they have such conditions for all projects that want to be placed on this service. Therefore, it is too early to talk about this before the start of trading this coin.
If I understand you correctly this token has already being listed somewhere, or are you talking about project plans in the future?
Activity: 114

When the AMAL coin has sufficient trading volumes and will be placed on at least two exchanges, then it will be possible to place it on the coinmarketcap, they have such conditions for all projects that want to be placed on this service. Therefore, it is too early to talk about this before the start of trading this coin.
Do you think it makes sense to invest in AMAL coin now when the entire cryptocurrency market is falling?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
To get to Coinmarketcup is not so easy, they have a number of conditions and restrictions.
This is the task of the project team, it is their job to negotiate with other projects.
Activity: 131
Recently I've started my trading on Bitmex, so you know what? I completely don't like their charts, moreover I don't like when tick on ethereum is too big, like 5 cents. Don't repeat their mistakes
hello.
Amanpuri introduces "Tradingview" to the chart function.
  As you know, "Tradingview" allows a variety of customizations to suit your preferences.
Thankyou.
That’s good ability for traders. I want to know when do you plan to make your token visible at Coinmarketcup.

Activity: 151
The team is unknown and this is of course a minus. But mvp and developments look mature. How many tokens from the total have you already sold at the moment?
Many people ask this question of the team, but so far no one has replied, we are waiting for information from the team.

If the team thinks that if left in anonymity, it will be able to raise money, then it is mistaken. This has not convinced me yet of investing in their project.
I'm sure this will not remain anonymous, the team understands that you will have to open their wallets and show their money. Just it's not time for that.
Activity: 182
The team is unknown and this is of course a minus. But mvp and developments look mature. How many tokens from the total have you already sold at the moment?
I am also interested in this issue, as well as I wonder how much money collected in the process of token sales will be spent on advertising?

The team wants to spend 27% of the collected funds on marketing, this is a huge amount, I hope the money will not fly away into the pipe.
I am very happy to hear that the team wants to spend such a sum on marketing, this will provide the necessary advertising at the first stage of the project’s life.
It is a pity that only it is not known how much the company will assemble.  While I do not see any major progress and significant changes.  In addition to the site and the team’s promises to stick to the roadmap, there is nothing that could attract investors.
At the first stage we do not see the development, but the team develops the project and participating in forums and developing their product. It's just all a very long time, so it is an opinion that the project is in place. Soon the development will be seen I'm sure.
Activity: 243
Using stop losses is a requirement for me, so I would like to see this function. Another good feature is trading contest.
I am a fan of such things and it motivates me to use this exchange
Stop Loss is a really convenient function, for me it is necessary in case of full-fledged trading on the exchange. There are many good exchanges that do not have this function and therefore create some inconvenience for trading.
Of course, now without this function, I can not imagine a full-fledged exchange. The same should be margin trading.
Activity: 140
Bitfinex is a good example as an exchange created for professional traders. It would be cool if Amanpuri will have same functions.
Each exchange has its drawbacks and advantages, it seems to me that it is not necessary to copy someone else's developments.
Activity: 116

Yes, you are right, Bitfinex is a good example of a convenient exchange for professional trading, so Amanpuri has room to grow and improve.
The development of the project depends on his team, but not as not on the exchange, which was or will be made a listing of coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
Using stop losses is a requirement for me, so I would like to see this function. Another good feature is trading contest.
Stop Loss is a really convenient function, for me it is necessary in case of full-fledged trading on the exchange. There are many good exchanges that do not have this function and therefore create some inconvenience for trading.
Bitfinex is a good example as an exchange created for professional traders. It would be cool if Amanpuri will have same functions.
Yes, you are right, Bitfinex is a good example of a convenient exchange for professional trading, so Amanpuri has room to grow and improve.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Activity: 294
Stop loss, margin trading, calls and trading view integration, these instruments must be realized on that exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: