Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 38. (Read 11578 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
Using stop losses is a requirement for me, so I would like to see this function. Another good feature is trading contest.
I am a fan of such things and it motivates me to use this exchange
Stop Loss is a really convenient function, for me it is necessary in case of full-fledged trading on the exchange. There are many good exchanges that do not have this function and therefore create some inconvenience for trading.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
Recently I've started my trading on Bitmex, so you know what? I completely don't like their charts, moreover I don't like when tick on ethereum is too big, like 5 cents. Don't repeat their mistakes
hello.
Amanpuri introduces "Tradingview" to the chart function.
  As you know, "Tradingview" allows a variety of customizations to suit your preferences.
Thankyou.
That’s good ability for traders. I want to know when do you plan to make your token visible at Coinmarketcup.
To get to Coinmarketcup is not so easy, they have a number of conditions and restrictions.

The conditions there are not that serious. It is necessary that the volume of trading was not less than $ 10,000 and the token or coin was traded on two or more exchanges. It seems to me to start trading on a pair of exchanges is not so difficult.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1

To get to Coinmarketcup is not so easy, they have a number of conditions and restrictions.

This is the task of the project team, it is their job to negotiate with other projects.
Activity: 114
Recently I've started my trading on Bitmex, so you know what? I completely don't like their charts, moreover I don't like when tick on ethereum is too big, like 5 cents. Don't repeat their mistakes
hello.
  As you know, "Tradingview" allows a variety of customizations to suit your preferences.
Thankyou.
That’s good ability for traders. I want to know when do you plan to make your token visible at Coinmarketcup.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
hello.
Thankyou.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2

It is a pity that only it is not known how much the company will assemble.  While I do not see any major progress and significant changes.  In addition to the site and the team’s promises to stick to the roadmap, there is nothing that could attract investors.
First of all, investors are attracted by the potential profit and only it, you can be sure of it.
That's the point, the potential profit attracts everyone. But if the project is in place and does not develop, respectively, and the profit he will have a very low or do not. This is the main difficulty to get started and attract new users in the early stages of development, when the money from the project at all.
Activity: 154
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
Public sale has not yet begun, the team has the right not to disclose information about the money collected. To invest or not is the choice of everyone, I doubt that the money raised is key in choosing a project for investment. There are many examples when the project collected a lot and then stopped working.

Amount raised including the signed wallet address where the investment is stored should be publicly available, Not unless the team are afraid that they failed to raised a single cents during their sale.

Transparent amount raised could play a bigger factor if the project is worth investing or not, it will clearly show signs if there's enough reason to buy and join the sale., It will also show if both investors and bounty hunters can expect exchange listing after the sale.
I agree with you, but before public sale starts developers have the right to remain silent on the collected funds. Although I would also prefer to first look at the zero wallet and track its completion.
Activity: 126
Amount raised including the signed wallet address where the investment is stored should be publicly available, Not unless the team are afraid that they failed to raised a single cents during their sale.

Transparent amount raised could play a bigger factor if the project is worth investing or not, it will clearly show signs if there's enough reason to buy and join the sale., It will also show if both investors and bounty hunters can expect exchange listing after the sale.

yeah you have a point. transparency plays a big factor for investors to invest in a project or not.
I am looking forward to invest, this could be the second Binance, but as of now we are being kept in the dark. Maybe they have something on their mind and will eventually disclose everything about this.
I also advocate transparency, even for their wallet will be zero. You have to be open to investors and then it will cause you more confidence, and so they can cheat and inflate the funds received.
Activity: 243
Today, only the competitiveness of the environment can become the main problem, since almost every day new projects come out, and a lot of them represent the cryptocurrency exchange.  I believe in Amanpuri.
I also believe in the project, I liked the white paper and the project itself is credible, I wish him success in the cryptocurrency market
Almost all projects start their lives the same way. Everything looks very beautiful and promising, I think in the first opinion it is impossible to evaluate projects in a cryptocurrency world, you need to watch them for at least a month and then you can draw some conclusion about the new project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
We store 95% of our 24 hours in a cold wallet and partner with major custodians for segregated management. In addition we pool 5% of our monthly profits.  We will use the pool funds to compensate for user assets in case of damage such as hacking. With this, we aim for 100% asset protection.
This is an interesting decision, to allocate part of the profits to the pool as insurance against the hacking of the stock exchange and other events that may cause the loss of users' funds.
Activity: 116

Although not public, we have already raised development funds for the exchange and have started development.
It's nice to see that the project is not standing still, happy to test your exchange.
Activity: 106
I don’t have anything bad to say for that exchange , I don’t use it, but my friends said that sometimes, there are some troubles with deposits and withdrawal.
This is a normal factor for those exchanges that have recently started their activities, frequent technical work.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Agree with you, Bitmex is a high risk exchange for me, and it has hard interface as for me.
It's just that the exchange has a small budget and it works for its consumer, it has the right to life.

I don’t have anything bad to say for that exchange , I don’t use it, but my friends said that sometimes, there are some troubles with deposits and withdrawal.
Activity: 114
Agree with you, Bitmex is a high risk exchange for me, and it has hard interface as for me.
It's just that the exchange has a small budget and it works for its consumer, it has the right to life.
Activity: 294
Bitmex is a second-rate exchange, you should not take an example from it. An example is to take Binanse.

Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
The site says that you can test MVP, but I did not find a link to download or in the Play Market. Can I try the platform now or not?
Activity: 106
Bitmex is a second-rate exchange, you should not take an example from it. An example is to take Binanse.
Activity: 140

It is a pity that only it is not known how much the company will assemble.  While I do not see any major progress and significant changes.  In addition to the site and the team’s promises to stick to the roadmap, there is nothing that could attract investors.
First of all, investors are attracted by the potential profit and only it, you can be sure of it.
Activity: 362
The team is unknown and this is of course a minus. But mvp and developments look mature. How many tokens from the total have you already sold at the moment?
I am also interested in this issue, as well as I wonder how much money collected in the process of token sales will be spent on advertising?

The team wants to spend 27% of the collected funds on marketing, this is a huge amount, I hope the money will not fly away into the pipe.
I am very happy to hear that the team wants to spend such a sum on marketing, this will provide the necessary advertising at the first stage of the project’s life.
Activity: 140

The results of the process of private sale can be observed in real time?
The main sale has not started yet. I think that in 2 months it will be possible to observe.
I think the project is now attracting large investors and will show immediately not an empty counter, most likely not most of the tokens will be sold, the rest will go to large investors. So do many large and strong projects.
Yes, often the project tokens are bought by large investors, but perhaps this is not the case. It seems to me that the exchanges are less attractive to investors than, for example, projects related to energy or innovative technologies.
you are wrong, new exchanges are very popular now, many investors see in them the rapid growth of their investments and are happy to invest their money
Pages:
Jump to: