Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 40. (Read 11578 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
May I know what are the other exchange platform do support AML token?
Activity: 67
Hello. Is KYC needed for my referred friends to receive the referred bonus?
Activity: 76
Is there are ambassadors program?
Activity: 140
There are a lot of problems about exchanges in crypto world. I hope Amanpuri will solve this problems and be a popular exchange soon.
It is necessary to offer something new and universal to gain popularity. Also, you should seriously think about protection.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
There are a lot of problems about exchanges in crypto world. I hope Amanpuri will solve this problems and be a popular exchange soon.
There are to many good news for today’s situation, I think bull run is coming up. Yesterday I saw that Amazon will accept cryptocurrency.
Activity: 294
If the managers of Amanpuni project will listen to the community and active traders, then this cryptocurrency exchange will be successful.
Activity: 630
Activity: 428
Merit: 12

The results of the process of private sale can be observed in real time?
The main sale has not started yet. I think that in 2 months it will be possible to observe.
I think the project is now attracting large investors and will show immediately not an empty counter, most likely not most of the tokens will be sold, the rest will go to large investors. So do many large and strong projects.
Yes, often the project tokens are bought by large investors, but perhaps this is not the case. It seems to me that the exchanges are less attractive to investors than, for example, projects related to energy or innovative technologies.
Activity: 114

I am also interested in this issue, as well as I wonder how much money collected in the process of token sales will be spent on advertising?
27% will be allocated for marketing, it's just a huge amount, I really like this fact.
The team is unknown and this is of course a minus. But mvp and developments look mature. How many tokens from the total have you already sold at the moment?
I am also interested in this issue, as well as I wonder how much money collected in the process of token sales will be spent on advertising?
I advise you to carefully read the white paper, there is all the information in numbers.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
The team is unknown and this is of course a minus. But mvp and developments look mature. How many tokens from the total have you already sold at the moment?
This information is not known, the team does not disclose this data. Most likely, a search for large investors is underway, and information about tokens sold will appear only during a public sale.
Activity: 182

The main sale has not started yet. I think that in 2 months it will be possible to observe.
I think the project is now attracting large investors and will show immediately not an empty counter, most likely not most of the tokens will be sold, the rest will go to large investors. So do many large and strong projects.
Activity: 106
Activity: 243
How many times we could multiply  our risk in short position? I am talking about marginal trading.
I think Bitmex will not have competitors in margin trading. I would focus on different currency pairs with large altcoins.
I think we should try to combine all aspects of commerce in ourselves, this will increase the number of users and give an inflow of quick money, which is very important for new projects.
yes you are right but the most important thing is how can the new exchange survive in the future?
that's the most important thing for me to recite a lot of other good exchanges we can see, how can a amanpuri project compete with such a good exchange?
The project promise complete security from fraud and holders of the tokens will be good discounts on the stock exchange. Still a lot of advantages you can find on the official website. In General, the project is not new and such a lot, but if IT succeed, it will be very cool exchange.
Each project promises a lot, but in fact even half of everything does not, the question is different, how a decent team and how it will develop. Of course, the first steps depend on the amount of money collected, but in order to collect them you must fulfill your promises.
Activity: 159
Is this project from indonesia? i dont know what in english word  AMANPURI mean but aman in indonesian bahasa mean secure, puri mean budha's temple...
A team from Japan, and the exchange is registered in Malta. But your translation is most likely correct, it is the security of their funds that the team promises.
Activity: 116
Guys, conducts whether project AMANPURI, bounty program or airdrop? Are there any unique offers for part

Yes, I understand that private sale is underway, but it would be nice to follow its process, to understand how popular the process is and whether it makes sense to invest your money in project tokens.
The word private sale about something you said? If the sales are private, then secret!!!
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
MVP that’s why a lot of investors like that project and invest in it and in same projects.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
Yes, I understand that private sale is underway, but it would be nice to follow its process, to understand how popular the process is and whether it makes sense to invest your money in project tokens.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I just got acquainted with the team members of the projects, they are from Japan, but the stock exchange was registered in Malta. Malta's legislation is friendly to cryptocurrency-based projects, so I think this is the most appropriate choice for the project.
What's the difference where the exchange is registered? Most exchanges are registered worldwide and few people care about it. The main thing is that it’s not real bots that trade there, but real people. The volume of trading may not be as large as other exchanges tell us about it, but it will be real.
The place of registration is important in the sense that in some jurisdictions there may be problems with financial regulators and government agencies because of which the exchange may be closed. In Malta, the government is loyal to crypto currency, so this is a favorable place to start the exchange.
I agree with you, but places like Malta, where permitted cryptocurrency enough. Let's talk about how the team will implement their exchange in the current market conditions. By the end of the year the popularity of IEO will fall, so the question arises, where to get investors?
You're right, there is a chance that by the end of the year, IEO's popularity may fall. But so far there are no prerequisites for reducing the popularity of IEO, especially while they bring profit to IEO investors will be popular.
Pages:
Jump to: