Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 17. (Read 30982 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 02:45:41 AM
You have to get to a point where you will be the one to control the urge for trading and not trading controlling you. I am a trader and i understand that trading can be very addictive. Just develop that attitude.

When you do trading you have to take a risk, there is always risk involve in doing a trading, Yes I agree that trading should not control of oneself but rather you should control the trading you do.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
September 03, 2018, 12:02:45 PM
The advice that you submit along with crypto conditions that continue to decline like this makes you be in a very precise position. You can get various benefits, both soft and hard. Trading life will thrive if the market is in a favorable condition or is experiencing a consequent increase. That way will make it easier for you to generate benefits.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 11:19:08 AM
I am also doing trading but never see my account every second but make a pending sell order at my target price and forgot. If you see your account continuously and your buy comes in loss due to any uncertainty in the market, you come in panic and make a wrong decision and then regret after some time if you see the rebound in the market after you sell.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 11:05:43 AM
LIfe of the broker is exceptionally anxious and painles,head warm up again,again costs go up purchase at that point dump offer and all thing from begin :DI dont understan how merchants live with this marketcap what we have now,and how new dealers begin they life like trader...?One thing I need to state I cannot progress toward becoming dealer I lose some cash and dont need do it once more
Activity: 201
September 02, 2018, 05:10:52 PM
The life of a trader is not a easy one as you have to monitor the market 24/7 and 7 days a week it's a full time thing if you are a full time trader
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 04:46:03 AM
personally, I combine and most of the work and in the evening my crypto life,I'm learning this digital world ,I read a lot of information,crypto news,but at the current time I still go to check the market and make any decision,so think about the crypt I don't pokadot,and in this there is its disadvantages.
Activity: 238
August 27, 2018, 06:23:31 AM
Now the life of the trader is very nervous. I think that many people stopped trading because of the negative situation in the market.
Activity: 224
August 26, 2018, 05:31:10 PM
the life of a trader is associated with constant stress due to the fact that the market is too volatile and it is difficult to predict changes in the exchange rate of coins that can go down at any moment ..
Activity: 196
August 26, 2018, 03:57:46 PM
Yes, of course. trading only requires 4-6hrs a day
at least for me, it depends on what trading strategy
you're doing.
copper member
Activity: 140
August 26, 2018, 03:54:08 PM
It's not such a simple life as it seems to our environment. For trading requires a very important knowledge of the crypto. In addition, you should always have fresh operational information about all the changes in the crypto currency, you need to know all the news.
Activity: 98
August 26, 2018, 03:44:40 PM
I spend most of my time on reading about crypto news and crypto related stuff. I know that it is really hard to be a trader you need some big knowledge to it. I take several hours for the the job every day...
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
August 26, 2018, 12:46:19 PM
You have to get to a point where you will be the one to control the urge for trading and not trading controlling you. I am a trader and i under stand that trading can be very addictive. Just develop that attitude.
Activity: 77
August 26, 2018, 10:48:35 AM
I recommend self education first for a certain amount of time before engaging to trading. For the meantime I'm contented with holding my investment but I'm still open to future trading. Smiley
Activity: 26
August 26, 2018, 10:43:11 AM
The trading put quite a lot of pressure for me at first which distract me from focusing on my main work. So now I don't really take much time on day trading.
Activity: 152
August 26, 2018, 10:38:53 AM
My own split time between trade with the job. Trade the more I do when the night after I got home from work. Because my main job did not reach 8 hours already completed. And after that, it could be to do a trade coin.
Activity: 112
August 26, 2018, 10:15:31 AM
if you are a trader you will not panic for those who only buy coins that are held only if they are good and These are long-term traders because they bounce so they lose or lose.
traders are hesitant to review reviews for the purchase of altcoins or coins just because it is good to trade today because the altcoin prices are falling today.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
August 26, 2018, 10:11:32 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Being updated in cryptocurrency market values are necessary in trading so maybe you should focus on what really matters most . If you think that trading is your passion then you should sacrifice anything that comes along the way.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 26, 2018, 10:11:20 AM
1 the most important thing you have tk saveidr sometimes, don't be afraid to sell if your target achieved. And forget all in the night because you need to rest, don't see the chart every 5 minutes, that's really waste of time, minimu an hour. Don't be afraid to lose because the motivation of trader is the winner.
Activity: 560
August 26, 2018, 10:09:57 AM
I have almost zero experience with this type of work. But i could say to you that with sistematic schedule you could fill all your daily activities along with daily trading.
Activity: 211
August 26, 2018, 10:09:24 AM
If you're a trader, trading sites might eat most of your time. You may not also able to prioritize other things other than trading.
the market is so unstable that it needs extra attention if you don't want to lose a good moment. I often do not participate in parties because I lost the moment to sell and buy coins, so to trade you have to spend more time always looking at market conditions. Therefore, now I prefer coins that are stronger in the market so they are always safe despite losing good moments
Pages:
Jump to: