Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 14. (Read 30956 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 06:53:54 PM
This can be a little challenging at this stage but don't get carried away too much even though you're in a stage which you'll want to know more about Cryptocurrency and it's involvement which I hope you find interesting. If you really have what is worth doing at day time, I'm sure you won't be totally involved with your phone.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
September 12, 2018, 05:43:44 PM
You just need to discipline yourself to the point that you will only trade when it is the right time. I think i once experienced it at some points. I was not ready to take chances and was always with my device. Unlike now that if i want to sell, i would just set my price and wait for it to be filled.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 12, 2018, 02:35:38 PM
The life of the trader is very heavy. I think that not everyone will be able to withstand such nervous work. But many people prefer to work as a trader and not in the office.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 02:31:14 PM
If working with crypto currency is your main earnings, then you should devote a lot of time to it. You must be constantly online, that respond to the slightest changes in the market. The life of a trader is very difficult.
Activity: 55
September 12, 2018, 02:26:54 PM
Always select the trade that suits you. A swing trading where you wait for a day or a week before buying and selling or position trading where you with for a long time depends on the amount of profit that you would like to take. Alarm apps for crypto is also very helpful so you don't need to check your phone from time to time.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 02:16:30 PM
Now it becomes more and more obvious that from bitcoin it is necessary to go out. Buy Altcoins looks in this case the most successful solution.
Activity: 196
September 12, 2018, 02:02:43 PM
If you keep looking at the monitor with an open trade then you will go crazy. The gold Board is included in the deal, put a stop order and forget. On this topic, there are many educational books that are worth reading regularly, for example, Edwin Lefebvre - "Memories of a stock speculator" (Handbook of each trader)
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
VTOS
September 12, 2018, 01:54:38 PM
Jika kita terjun ke dunia crypto, we must be good at sharing time with our daily lives, where we can make a schedule or can trade when there is free time.
Activity: 70
September 12, 2018, 01:47:25 PM
First of all i dont like to be a day trader because you need to refresh and be active every minute, im more like long time trader, im buying low and wait for 2-3 months and sell.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
September 12, 2018, 01:46:15 PM
Try to forget about it during the day, especially if you have a day job. You would never be able to react quickly during the day and take meaningful actions. What I do is every night I try to watch the trends, read some news and adjust my portfolio for the next day, if necessary. Checking your phone every second just won't fly.
i am a student and is realy frustrating any time i drop my phone i think of gain or lost i might be making , but i cant stop cause is profitable

everyone who feels comfortable with whatever they have, then they will always do things that make them happy, if if you are happy to do that, then it is better to continue, and if you are not happy then stop.
Activity: 322
September 12, 2018, 01:22:25 PM
When I am not busy, I am trading manually, but when I am busy, I'm using a trading bot. It really helps a lot, because not all the time, my eyes is on the pc or in a mobile phone.  Over time, you will gain experience and you will need to give only 2-3 hours a day to profitably trade.
Activity: 42
September 12, 2018, 12:49:37 PM
I gave myself completely to this question. I understand that if you spend time on some other job or occupation, then you can delay your education for a long time. But frankly, it's a little exhausting. It is necessary and to have a rest.
Activity: 233
September 12, 2018, 12:45:03 PM
Life of a trader i think will be very good in this stage because the market is fluctuating and there are waves. Bitcoin's ups and downs made the traders feel good about it. They buy cheap and sell at high prices, take advantage of speculation and make the market fluctuate.
Activity: 79
September 12, 2018, 12:41:01 PM
I think  I have to need a lot of time on it then I shall earn.As a new comer I have need to studying much more.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
September 12, 2018, 09:20:26 AM
It is very difficult for me to analyze the situation on the crypto-currency market with the help of a telephone. Therefore, I do not combine work with trading and only deal with trading, I analyze the market behind a computer with two monitors.
it is diffocult inagree but you have a dream to become a trader when you do things successfully it seems to be easier
Sure, the life of trader is very difficult, especially now Grin Because neither technical analysis nor fundamental aren't working at cryptomarket.
Activity: 252
September 12, 2018, 09:17:31 AM
It is very difficult for me to analyze the situation on the crypto-currency market with the help of a telephone. Therefore, I do not combine work with trading and only deal with trading, I analyze the market behind a computer with two monitors.
it is diffocult inagree but you have a dream to become a trader when you do things successfully it seems to be easier
Activity: 252
September 12, 2018, 09:16:52 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
it must be an uneasy life but if a person really likes what he or she is doing it is more like hobby and less stressful
copper member
Activity: 126
September 12, 2018, 09:15:52 AM
Activity: 158
September 12, 2018, 08:36:17 AM
Life of a trader is sometimes tiring especially when the value in the market changes drastically. You should watch out the value in the market so that you can choose the highest amount.
Activity: 504
September 12, 2018, 08:25:59 AM
It's hard to say that now a lot of traders I know actually have a lot of money, because now very many people have become hostages to this terrible market, but very soon people will still be able to see new opportunities.
Pages:
Jump to: