Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 20. (Read 30956 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 06:03:15 AM
Life of a trader is simple as they can manage to hold their coins and make some good income.
Activity: 25
August 14, 2018, 06:03:04 AM
I think life of a successful trader is awesome. But there are lots of pressure. He need to aware of every time.
Activity: 129
August 14, 2018, 02:53:53 AM
I think you need to have your own stable work first. You must forget the encryption when you work, so that you can concentrate on your work. When you get home from work, you can take 1-2 hours in the encryption market. After all, you invest in encryption. After the currency, the most time is spent waiting, have time to spend more time with your family.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 02:50:52 AM
Beginners in the crypto market often constantly check the situation on the market. But for experienced investors, there is no such need. Can constantly monitor the market only when working with a short-term price.
Activity: 67
August 14, 2018, 12:16:13 AM
if you trade every day, you really have to keep a close watch on the prices of coins that are traded significantly, but if you only do ordinary trading, you don't have to look at your cell phone all the time, because that will make you uncomfortable doing daily activities - day,
Activity: 14
August 14, 2018, 12:13:24 AM
Many professional trader is always ready earlier than his trading schedule to be more flexible and not 'miss the market'. Becoming a forex trader is indeed his choice of profession, business and his main livelihood, therefore he will not enter the market in a reckless way or miss a golden opportunity to open trading positions.
A professional trader knows that to start the day trading must be in excellent mental condition in order to maximize in applying the trading plan and analyze market conditions. Because the mental and physical conditions are very closely related, then make sure that your body is really fit for your mental state of prime when will start a routine activity. Bodybuilding or light exercise is needed to allow oxygen to flow into the brain. Good luck.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
August 13, 2018, 05:25:15 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
You can follow this rule: check prices 2-3 times a day (in the morning when you grab your phone for the first time, in the evening and maybe in the middle of the day). By doing that you'll have enough time to do your ordinary activities and you won't miss any significant changes on the market.
Activity: 85
August 13, 2018, 05:17:49 PM
This is a very relevant discussion, especially for crypto traders and potential traders. Just looking through the various opinions and suggestions, I still talked about the rich knowledge about how to conduct successful cryptoforge life.
Making money as a day or long term trader is kind of an easy job. Make you to not invest in anything that you can't afford to lose.
Activity: 50
August 13, 2018, 05:08:54 PM
This is a very relevant discussion, especially for crypto traders and potential traders. Just looking through the various opinions and suggestions, I still talked about the rich knowledge about how to conduct successful cryptoforge life.
Activity: 44
August 13, 2018, 03:07:06 AM
IS the best strategy ever. It is not time consuming. Those precious hours that you should be spending on learning to become a more sophisticated investor.
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
August 12, 2018, 07:54:15 PM
I am not a trader but I am, trying to trade, I think this is a very difficult thing. I have failed and lost money from trading but I will not give up.
Life of a trader is somehow difficult especially today. Right now, the price is low, it continuously decreasing, you do not have idea if it will decrease or increase.
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 07:52:14 PM
I am not a trader but I am, trying to trade, I think this is a very difficult thing. I have failed and lost money from trading but I will not give up.
Activity: 182
August 12, 2018, 07:34:44 PM
why do you have to stick with the cellphone every time, do you trade daily? if you do trade daily, you really have to keep a close watch on the prices of coins that are traded significantly, but if you only do ordinary trading, you don't have to see your cellphone all the time, because it will make you uncomfortable in carrying out daily activities, indeed, in trade it is necessary to monitor the prices of coins traded, but not necessarily every time.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
August 12, 2018, 11:26:27 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

well, its a matter of time management. im also new in trading and still learning at the moment. trading is really great specially when the token you trading is profitable. but, dont forget to put some time schedule or alarm when will you going to work in trading because trading sometimes addictive and you cannot notice your time that you spending too much time already. you may forget your normal life activity because from time to time you always checking the chart and monitored the price every seconds. trading is very risky one mistake and you gonna loss your money.

August 12, 2018, 09:33:39 AM
Being a trader is starting to see the world quite differently. You can be a good economist, you can be an excellent designer, but to be a trader is to understand a bit more than others.
Activity: 71
August 12, 2018, 08:45:28 AM
Trading is not a stress full job you need to be patience when you are trading, take it easy that won't affect your daily livings.
You just need to watch the currencies goes up and down in time.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 03:54:56 AM
Life of trader is simple because if he can manage to hold the coins as long as possible he can make some decent income.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
August 11, 2018, 07:49:42 AM
To make it easy for you and for it not to affect your daily activities, I think the best think for you to do is to forget about it during the day or just check for updates one in a while, it might be very hard to do that but it will help you concentrate with your other job. You can also set an alarm and when there is an update about your investment, you can attend to it then.
But you are talking about long-term traders. But probably he is asking about intraday trading. And for this trading you can´t forget about your trades or you can loose all of your funds.
So be careful and before you start with trading, learn and then try to trade on demo account only.
August 11, 2018, 07:46:35 AM
I work freelance and constantly trade. Yeah, well, I have to say that it's like addiction. addiction is inevitable when you meet with your money greed
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 07:37:53 AM
The life of a person who is engaged exclusively in trading is very boring. You can say the only thing that can dilute it is an unexpected dump or pump, which, fortunately, is quite a lot in the crypto-sphere)
Pages:
Jump to: