Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 15. (Read 30956 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 08:23:15 AM
The merchant's life ended. Can anyone guess right up to that time on the market? When I was rising, I fell into desem. Is there anyone who survived and made a profit?
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
September 12, 2018, 07:03:24 AM
There are two kinds of traders. One are sitting and watching 5 screens spending throughout the day investigating the market and in last getting medical issues and stress. Other one are dissecting putting take benefit and going to experience their lives without checking market like clockwork, they are positive about their examination and system they are proficient traders who can lay in shoreline and earn cash.
Activity: 27
September 12, 2018, 06:37:43 AM
Many people thinks that life of a trader is easy but its not so easy.
Activity: 29
September 12, 2018, 06:36:23 AM
Life of a trader is bit of exciting. But the work pressure is huge.
Activity: 140
September 11, 2018, 11:30:32 AM
I think you can choose or set weekend for read all related information like study white paper etc. because it is very important key role for every trader and you can start trading. With this procedure forget about your phone /gadgets access by you in very second for trading.
Activity: 16
September 11, 2018, 09:32:25 AM
The life of trader is like law of demand and law of supply. Sometimes you need to be a whales and eat those small fish and sometimes you can be a panic trader.
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 07:06:07 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
It is normal for a trader to glance in your portfolio from time to time. What I do is set the alarm in my portfolio if there is a sudden pump or dump so I don't have to check my phone from time to time.
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
ASSETSPLIT ICO
September 10, 2018, 01:09:56 PM
The life of a trader is presented differently than it really is. There is nothing good, it is necessary to have iron nerves, to be educated and to be able to apply the analysis depending on the situation.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 11:53:01 AM
I also constantly glance on charts even when I don't have money on my trading balance, I still checkand analyze charts.
I don't know how to call it except crypto trading addiction
Activity: 103
September 10, 2018, 11:48:28 AM
The life of a trader is not easy because there need to watch the movement of the market every single time of the day that is what trader doing everytime they do trading. Also its not easy of traders life because sometimes they dont have time in other things to do it, because most of their time is in the trading.
Activity: 434
September 09, 2018, 12:10:10 PM
my initial merge may indeed be similar to what you are experiencing. every time the market always looking of course with the goal to not lose or be left behind any increase in case. but the longer the acclimated cause it could be reduced and perhaps only a few times in a day only and not as often as before.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 12:05:59 PM
I think, if you want to become a professional trader you have to give all the time to study and analyze the market, because every second and movement in the market is very meaningful, if you are a little careless it can lose and wait a long time, if you focus on the market can be an advantage in a short time.
Activity: 71
September 09, 2018, 11:56:50 AM
Hmm for me life of a trader is being patient on what they are doing. Tjey patienctly wait until the value is going up or going don. They do not miss any single changes in the crypo.
Activity: 46
September 09, 2018, 11:19:53 AM
With work and leisure, at the beginning of the year, I will also stare at the mobile phone at every moment. Now I set myself time to observe and normal life for the rest of my life. Your attitude is good.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
September 09, 2018, 11:16:14 AM
Do not try to respond to the slightest change in the market. Anyway, you will not have time to react immediately and correctly sell or buy. You must have a clear work schedule so that working with crypto-currency does not fill your life completely.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
September 09, 2018, 11:03:34 AM
Being a full time trader is not easy at all. It requires too much effort and too much time. Almost all day you have to be glued to your phone or laptop, lol. It must be so hard to live like that.

yes if indeed we have the intention to trade, of course we have to sacrifice time and we really have to monitor continuously all matters relating to trade. moreover, sometimes our energy must also be sacrificed for trade.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
September 09, 2018, 10:53:13 AM
Being a full time trader is not easy at all. It requires too much effort and too much time. Almost all day you have to be glued to your phone or laptop, lol. It must be so hard to live like that.

yes it sounds quite boring, I know that people doing this full time don‘t even go for lunch as they are too afraid to miss out on an entry or exit. But if you only do trading 30% of your time and spend the rest with doing bounties or long time investments (which needs only time in the beginning, doin research) then trading can add a lot of value.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 444
September 09, 2018, 10:41:45 AM
if you can share your time between your daily activities in your life and your activities in crypto. the most important thing is you can still divide your time and I am sure you will be able to succeed in crypto and your daily routine activities
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 10:37:42 AM
When you are asking about your activity, actually a person who knows the answer well is yourself Smiley
Why? Because other people don't know how's your daily routine activities. Maybe you're a student/ an employee/ a businessman. Then you can decide the right time to work in this industry; for example, if you're a student then you can do the activities when you're in a break time/ when you're done with your studies; etc.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 09, 2018, 10:35:24 AM
I first wanted to write the main advice not to sell. But for many people it's advised. But I prefer investing.
Pages:
Jump to: