Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 13. (Read 30956 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 10:24:25 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I think so, because sometimes a minute can mean a lot of things on the pumped coin. But maybe not all traders are very active, some make gradual purchases and sales with certain chart strategies. But somehow a trader must see the market more often.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 06:16:33 PM
To trade within the day you need knowledge and experience.If you do not plan to become a professional trader and you have another job-this is not for you.Try to invest for a long time and you will not need to constantly look at the phone.
This, you can definitely become a daily trader from one day to another, but mastering the whole thing is rather difficult and needs several years of experience.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 05:52:17 PM
Many people think that you need to trade all day in order to become a trader that is not true in fact that can be counterproductive, you need to remember that if you do not sleep it is very difficult to get concentrated on the task at hand so you need a good night sleep, you need to eat healthy and you need to exercise, remember the markets are not going to disappear just because you're not watching.
Activity: 98
September 13, 2018, 05:43:54 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

You have to be able to divide time, it is difficult for a beginner. but you must be used to dividing the time between your life and cryptocurrency. and for trading there is no need to do it all the time, you must be clever in managing that time. You just get used to it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 13, 2018, 10:43:22 AM
If someone believes that a trader's life is easy, he is deeply mistaken. The trader's life is full of stress. The trader should know about the events 24 hours a day, only in this way, you can hope for success.
I fully agree with the fact that the life of the trainer is not easy and this is not what people are used to understand. Because trading is a big risk and very big nerves that constantly burn, everyone knows that nerve cells are not being restored.
Activity: 404
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 10:42:37 AM
Of course they are very good and their brains and their brains must be good when the market price goes up and down. I think they have to have an iron heart to bear the feelings of the crypto market and this time i think they make a lot of money when the market fluctuates.
Activity: 378
September 13, 2018, 10:40:27 AM
If someone believes that a trader's life is easy, he is deeply mistaken. The trader's life is full of stress. The trader should know about the events 24 hours a day, only in this way, you can hope for success.
Activity: 94
September 13, 2018, 10:37:19 AM
Fixed for myetherwallet because myetherwallet is the best for me although it's been much to offer me to use metamask but for me myetherwallet is already very nice to keep up with keeping everything I have.
Activity: 98
September 13, 2018, 10:12:15 AM
If you are just learning, I guess it's normal to be on your phone all the time while learning but you have to eventually learn to just allocate a specific time in a day to check the movements or it will make you paranoid and might eventually affect your life outside trading.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 13, 2018, 09:58:25 AM
The life of the trader is very close, in my opinion, we should focus on the main coin, do not invest rampant and many coins will make you lose, so do not matter hold the ETH or BTC
Activity: 466
Merit: 5
September 13, 2018, 09:51:02 AM
Map out your trading time. Crypto trading is 24/7; to reduce the stress. I look into the market most at night. You can only stay glue to your phone or device if you have choose it as your main business.
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 09:19:43 AM
It's not easy to make a profit on everyday transactions, and you can use cryptocurrencies as a sideline. Holding on for a long time might be a good idea, so you don't have to look at your phone every second.
Activity: 42
September 13, 2018, 09:16:54 AM
You just have to divide the day into several parts, if you have a day job, then you have to deal with trading in the evening, when you can fully concentrate on it. Also, if you have the opportunity to sometimes find free time, then you should use it.
Activity: 490
September 13, 2018, 09:15:05 AM
the life of a trader has their own way of making decisions when selling and buying,
has a patient nature and of course the knowledge he has is encouraged by the ability to read the market situation at that time.
Activity: 181
Merit: 3
September 13, 2018, 12:46:23 AM
the life of a trader now in the crypto world is very concerned about bro. because prices always go down so that many people who invest are forced to hold their coins / sell their coins in a loss. then buy it at a cheaper price
Activity: 3
September 13, 2018, 12:44:30 AM
I like to allocate time wisely and work hard to improve my trading strategy. For one or a few people who can maintain the concentration needed to trade forex for hours on a daily basis, there can be a lot of stress. I think you should do trading full time because trading has no fix time or moment for currency dumps and pumps. Traders are working day and night and as long they were able to click that buy and sell button.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 13, 2018, 12:42:36 AM
The life of the trader is very heavy. I think that not everyone will be able to withstand such nervous work. But many people prefer to work as a trader and not in the office.
yeah, you're right.
even though trading is very heavy, but it's very fun. some people do not stand the feeling of nervousness and worry when in the crypto market. but they still like it and try to stay there to make a profit.

it also happened to me, i prefer to trade than in the office
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 12:41:24 AM

Maybe that is a consequence that must be accepted by a trader.
But I think there are more effective ways, that we only buy and sell one or two coins, and learn about each other's patterns.
And I think that by recognizing each other's boundaries, we will be able to easily buy or sell orders without seeing much of the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 12:32:46 AM
Maybe that's how we started trading. We will be obsessed with the market at all times. But maybe after a few months of doing it and starting to recognize patterns, the intensity of our seeing the market will decrease, because we may already have our own habits.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
September 12, 2018, 07:13:38 PM
Day trading requires lot of preparations , learning , studying , dedication follow up etc. When trading that is my only
occupation and it is a full time job with 100% concentration. The market is fluctuating and your funds will be in danger
if you are not fully determined.
Pages:
Jump to: