Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 12. (Read 30982 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 03:56:10 AM
Many think that traders simply lie, click on the buttons and earn millions of dollars. But the fact is that traders learn for many years to reach this level and reach only one in a thousand, think about it!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 06:22:49 AM
Most traders are now crying over the prices of the coins in general. It is a worry having invested huge sums of money into cryptocurrency and you will see yourself in a mess of loosing totally.
Activity: 616
September 14, 2018, 06:19:58 AM
I do not know exactly how it works but there are trader who has their share of online strategies designed to maximize their profits and be able to reap huge amounts of money. Sadly I know most of them are not sharing those kinds of strategies and some are keeping it secret so that they are the only ones that can benefit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 05:38:46 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
the most important thing is that we can control emotions. do positive activity activities in the morning and you can exercise to get lots of activities that can control your emotions
Controlling your emotions on a very hard situation like having your token being abandoned by the devs is a very hard and sometimes traumatic experience. I experience that before and It took me some weeks and months to recover from that kind of situation. Somehow I realize something that it is not worthy to invest on a weak team.
I feel new people in my trade also need direction and experience from people who are truly proficient in trading. so I don't go wrong.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 05:34:40 AM
I think that the life of the trader this year has become bluffed and restless. I'm sure that the market will continue to fall.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 05:13:45 AM
I think becase they are work with full of risk, because they invest their money and change to bitcoin and hope it will increase, but there are a lot of benefits when the time is right when you change the coin in high price. I Think for now is the right time for you to invest.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 03:55:20 AM
I'm more of a novice, but before when I was arbitrating or just trading, I monitored the market 24 hours a day. various notifications placed on the descent or rise in prices. but it brought good results
Activity: 658
September 14, 2018, 02:45:25 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
If you think you can't get more money in daily job maybe you just need to quit from your job and focus into the trading activity (if you get more money from this). It's depend on you my friend  Smiley
Activity: 38
September 14, 2018, 02:38:08 AM
If you are just a beginner in this job, I would also recommend that you do not invest in new altcoins. You should learn more about this market. There are many inexperienced people who have lost money.
Activity: 308
September 14, 2018, 02:22:52 AM

Indeed trading on crypto is more complicated, because transactions occur all the time and prices can change in a short time. But maybe the experience will give you a certain pattern for trading. Because there are times when the market doesn't change much for days, and we certainly don't need to see the market too much.
Activity: 541
September 14, 2018, 12:06:45 AM
If you are a day trader basically you will check everytime the price of the coin you're trading but if you are a long term trader you are setting a buy and sell order only. Then you can do all the activities in your life and live to the fullest with your family.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 12:01:59 AM
You better surrender it in the event that you are not an expert trader and you have a consistent activity or huge family or something that requests your time.Start investing,it is substantially less demanding and you don't need to be cautioned each minute.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 11:17:27 PM
I am so new to trading and I also want to know the strategies and experiences by those expert ones. Thank you for this thread. This is a helpful one.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 13, 2018, 11:15:52 PM
the most important thing is that we can control emotions. do positive activity activities in the morning and you can exercise to get lots of activities that can control your emotions
Controlling your emotions on a very hard situation like having your token being abandoned by the devs is a very hard and sometimes traumatic experience. I experience that before and It took me some weeks and months to recover from that kind of situation. Somehow I realize something that it is not worthy to invest on a weak team.
Activity: 574
September 13, 2018, 11:11:46 PM
I am also a trader, it just may not like you. I am only an occasional trading. and I don't have enough spare time to always look at market conditions. It's just that I occasionally see, every day I check how the condition of the market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
September 13, 2018, 11:09:31 PM
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
September 13, 2018, 11:07:49 PM
Time management is very important for a trader who has a regular job, you can do trading at your vacant time or during night, it is better now because you can monitor the market movement by your cellphone apps or you just set it to auto buy and sell limit.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 13, 2018, 10:59:19 PM
It's not easy to make a profit on everyday transactions, and you can use cryptocurrencies as a sideline. Holding on for a long time might be a good idea, so you don't have to look at your phone every second.
for now there is no good news about crypto market movements, and I think the decline in this year is the worst decline in prices. almost all coins have decreased by more than 80%, and now my assets have very little value
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
September 13, 2018, 10:58:22 PM
Life of trader should be very careful with the crypto market because we don't know when the price will and when the price will start increasing. So we have to analyse the market through charts, of course, it is a very tough job but still, if you manage to hold there is a good opportunity for you.
Activity: 105
September 13, 2018, 10:38:04 PM
Whenever you buy, even if the price falls, don't panic, because it is winter, just wait patiently for the spring, buy some that you think can be held for a long time (I recommend buying Bitcoin and Ethereum ).
Pages:
Jump to: