Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 19. (Read 30956 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 04:57:28 AM
If you know what are you doing in trading market , and you believe in yourself there is no need to be worry , Trading in cryptocurrency could be almost the most frustrating job in the whole world , could gives you insomnia and a lot of stress if you don't do it right , I have shield my assets by using usdt market , now i'm less worry about the prices and falling waves , I believe in cryptocurrencies future but we need to make money till that future right?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 04:41:51 AM
Trader always is. The market up is happy, down is sad. The law of price and value creates waves. Accepting losing or surviving is always a problem for every investor
Activity: 97
August 19, 2018, 04:39:22 AM
make a schedule to organize your day-to-day activities, for example every Monday to Friday you are a crypto trader and the rest make it as a vacation or to find your pleasure so you don't feel stressed, and also arrange your hours so that you are not late when the latest news.
Making a schedule is pretty weak. if you rally want to do something then just go ahead and do it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
August 19, 2018, 04:37:01 AM
The life of a trader is short, and ends with either a major success or a complete defeat. For a long time this business is usually not allowed to deal with nerves. The psyche suffers from this complex work.
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 19, 2018, 01:49:19 AM
Life of a trader is terrible if we speak about our nerves - even expierience cannot help us sometimes...
I understand which sensation, that's exactly what We precisely do after I begin to industry, however right now we are able to arrange the actual purchase cost as well as market cost within buying and selling after which set up application to provide notice when it is achieved particular cost, you can't really continue viewing your own telephone, therefore you have to be utilized technologies or even applications absolutely help industry.
Activity: 154
August 18, 2018, 04:13:13 PM
make a schedule to organize your day-to-day activities, for example every Monday to Friday you are a crypto trader and the rest make it as a vacation or to find your pleasure so you don't feel stressed, and also arrange your hours so that you are not late when the latest news.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
August 18, 2018, 04:07:14 PM
Trade in a long time, set yourself a limit on the exchanges under which there is an automatic sale or purchase and you will have happiness.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 04:04:37 PM
I have a plan, I know when I want to buy/sell, I set up alerts and go out. Also, I take some breaks and days off to recover from crypto craziness
Activity: 41
August 17, 2018, 12:34:33 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
It seems that it is the main job of a trader, which is to always observe the market and find references as much as possible. But if you do not have free time, maybe observe the market, and buy and sell by utilizing the order option it will reduce the frequency of your viewing market.
Activity: 79
August 17, 2018, 10:32:21 AM
Crypto trading is like an extra on the side where you may or may not get rich from it, in fact you might lose everything which is the case with unfortunate traders who invested in the bitconnect scandal Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 06:52:13 AM
The life of a trader is always very rich, emotional and risky. Therefore, you need to find free time for personal affairs and meditation in order to keep yourself in good shape.
Activity: 46
August 17, 2018, 04:55:53 AM
keep time for other daily life activities. trading is just buying low and selling high. wait for a dip and buy it.
Activity: 308
August 15, 2018, 06:54:23 AM
In any case, you do not need to spend every second of your time monitoring the situation on the market. You just need to make your plan and adhere to it.
Activity: 30
August 14, 2018, 09:50:14 AM
Well I get it's in the idea of this business. To get maximize of crypto we ought to be prepared each second to exchange promptly. In the event that you need you can put in offer and purchase requests to have somewhat more time for your self.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 07:21:43 AM
Try setting up an email alert, this will greatly reduce your attachment to the phone!
Activity: 132
August 14, 2018, 07:11:53 AM
its hard to have them both. once you enter crypto it becames your life. you need to be patience on dont trade your rent money. if you only trade money you ont need in the near future you can also do your day job if not you will be allways thinkink at crypto and how to make profit.
Activity: 56
August 14, 2018, 07:08:01 AM
please take your attention to other interesting things like, watching the movie or play the phone game or waiting some daily story.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 06:50:39 AM
I do not yet have a significant experience in trading. But I believe that a trader needs to be able to manage his time, distributing it to trade and personal life.
Activity: 608
August 14, 2018, 06:04:49 AM
My working day consists of the fact that I do not work at home, I go to 10 am in the office and before 5 pm I'm engaged in trading.
Activity: 24
August 14, 2018, 06:03:31 AM
I think life of a trader is so difficult. There are lots of pressure.One need to be alert at every time.
Pages:
Jump to: