Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 22. (Read 30956 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 05:43:11 AM
You can use phone apps to alert you when a certain price is reached.This can help you a lot because you need some time to socialize with other people.If you stare at your phone for a long time your eyes will start getting pain.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 05:33:10 AM
It is reasonable and just follows what is happening. by following these then certainly will be more attuned and able to understand when is the time to open up the market and when not to open. When addictive indeed it is hard to avoid. After a long like that even now I'm used to and not too often open trading activities and choose hold.
Activity: 224
August 06, 2018, 05:15:36 AM
Life of a trader is not as easy as been viewed by many, sincerely I think trading is little bit complicated than how we see it.
It is not easy to predict the price, which makes them make profit and some time loss.
So I think trading is not that easy.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 06, 2018, 05:08:03 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
make a day plan and make some space just for that actions Cheesy something like - check crypto every two hours and spend about 10 minutes on that. then forget about it for another two hours
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
August 06, 2018, 05:05:58 AM
I am an a long time trader, I am trading on eToro - it is social trading platform so you can here copy some traders without doing anything. So easily you can find there some cryptocurrency trader, copy them, get profit. No time and no skill required.
Activity: 266
August 06, 2018, 05:00:47 AM
if you're got daily job. just trade on your free time. and learn how to do technical analysis. get some low value alts first for you to learn
Activity: 239
August 06, 2018, 04:57:54 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
There is a simple law, that if you would allow, cryptocurrency will consume all of your free time, you need to put some strict boundaries for that amount of time that you are going to spend on trading as researching everyday.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 10:14:27 AM
To start trading seriously need to have enough free time for this. Personally, I'm still in the process of training, as soon as I understand that I can earn from it - I'll leave my current job
But you need to learn about trading plans and how to read charts and markets. You don't need to pay attention to the market every time and you can do something else.
Activity: 51
August 05, 2018, 10:09:39 AM
To start trading seriously need to have enough free time for this. Personally, I'm still in the process of training, as soon as I understand that I can earn from it - I'll leave my current job
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
August 05, 2018, 10:05:24 AM
yes everything should be well arranged so our work is not a mess, and should be able to
 management when the time is as possible
Activity: 373
August 05, 2018, 09:55:36 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
My friend life of a trader like me os risk but at the same time very challenging its because you always got monitored the value of you coins.And when the time that the value will goes up and you fastly trade your coins because anytime the value will goes down automatically.
Activity: 280
S O A R
August 05, 2018, 05:07:58 AM
I can give you two important tips:
1. be careful and think before investing.
2. never succumb to greed.
Most importantly do not be greedy! This is the main reason for the losses.
Activity: 211
August 05, 2018, 04:54:23 AM
It's necessary to look at the market chart daily search for information related to the coins I have on the upcoming events, the daily market capitalization, into the community groups that track the reaction of the community.
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 04:40:35 AM
Now is not the market situation to constantly look at the chart.The market fell.For most people, cryptocurrency trading is just a way to make money,there are few real traders here.
Activity: 378
August 05, 2018, 04:23:26 AM
To skillfully trade in the market, you will need knowledge and intuition. Therefore, the trader must devote a part of his time to self-education. And intuition will come with time. Only after a certain time you will be able to sell and buy in time the Crypto currency.
Activity: 700
August 05, 2018, 04:18:14 AM
The combination is not so difficult actually, it is much more difficult to keep your head in the cold, so as not to succumb to impulses from overwork or panic attacks from constantly red news on the background of the market. Evening and night for cryptology, morning and day for ordinary life, several computers and a nice comfortable chair. =)
Activity: 14
August 05, 2018, 04:14:46 AM
Life of a trader in this business is pinned and isn't spent outside the computer. You're glued to it, watching out for prices and coins to invest in. It is  no easy life, especially, for beginners  as time goes on,  one gets used to it if you're into it full time or part time notwithstanding
August 04, 2018, 02:44:38 PM
For me, trading is the most interesting computer game in the world, in which winning is real money. What can be better and more interesting than trying to beat other people and still make money on it.
Activity: 364
August 04, 2018, 02:11:02 PM
The life of a trader is very hard. Some beginners think that it is very easy to trade with a crypto currency. But they are mistaken, because it is hard work.
Despite the fact that daily trading gives me more profit than my main job, I try to pay less attention to it,
and more with my family and people who are close to me.
Activity: 1011
Merit: 128
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
August 04, 2018, 02:08:18 PM
Traders do not have a life to live. They sit at the computer all day and only watch the price and work is very risky.
Pages:
Jump to: