Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 23. (Read 30956 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 257
August 04, 2018, 02:07:31 PM
The life of a trader is very hard. Some beginners think that it is very easy to trade with a crypto currency. But they are mistaken, because it is hard work.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
August 04, 2018, 02:05:57 PM
The life of a trader is consumed by constantly looking at the news for which currencies have an effect on the cryptocurrencies and how that event would change the trend of the market this is also done by looking at numerical graphs on crypto websites
Life of trader is not easy because most of their time is in watching market movement or situation, and they're working for an hours just to look for the marketif there's any changing in the value of the crypto they trade. So to those people who wants do trading make sure you have lots of time because all day or most of your time is needed for do trading. Time is very important when you do trading, and you need to be very active everytime there's sudden change in the market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 01:54:13 PM
The life of a trader is consumed by constantly looking at the news for which currencies have an effect on the cryptocurrencies and how that event would change the trend of the market this is also done by looking at numerical graphs on crypto websites
Activity: 37
August 04, 2018, 12:15:01 PM
You may feel preoccupied with having to frequently see the phone to see the development of Cryptocurrency pricing.
If you are used to trading for a long time you will get used to and you can do activities normally.
You just need to learn more and you will live your life normally.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 12:19:30 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Life of a trader is a hard work every day but it is also a great excitement. I feel a lot of fun when I trade. It gives me the feeling that I am doing something that will bring me the profit and satisfaction.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 10:34:00 PM
Life of a trader is not easy you must have lots of tine and effort put into it you have to look for the market from time to time until then if the value goes rise its the perfect time to trade goes with buying a token you wait for the lower price.
Activity: 126
August 03, 2018, 10:28:10 PM
I think that if you want to be part of the 10% of traders who are making money, being stuck looking at the phone is one of the necessary requirements that you will have to meet, remember that trading is very complicated and competitive, and if you are not ready to get up in the morning because one of your alerts was triggered, by some pump and dump, I do not think you are ready to trade professionally, better hold is more relaxed and will give you good profits anyways.
Activity: 135
August 03, 2018, 10:24:43 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

You must forget trading during the day, especially for those of you who have a job. during the day you have to focus on work, then for the night you can do it for trading. You don't have to check your cellphone every second, it won't make your profits disappear.
Activity: 61
August 03, 2018, 09:09:49 PM
Personally for me as a trader. When there is the main work, it is very difficult . You have to be everywhere with a laptop .
Activity: 82
August 03, 2018, 08:51:14 PM
To work during the day, you need knowledge and experience . The trader should be able to manage his time between trading and personal life.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 07:45:51 PM
You need to learned about trading plan and how to read the charts and markets. You don't need to watch the markets every time and you could do something else.
Activity: 392
August 03, 2018, 07:44:56 PM
I take several hours for the the job. Another time I'm not looking the table with btc cost. Maybe it's not all rigth, but it's save my mind.
Activity: 314
August 03, 2018, 07:39:04 PM
Desperate thing that you made is the right choice to make yourself better in this field what a nice idea of asking for some advice. That's why I don't rush myself to be a trader reading, ask for some advice and researching is the best key to be a good trader. And that's what I'm doing right now because I know that it is really hard to be a trader you need some big knowledge to it.
Activity: 86
August 03, 2018, 07:31:08 PM
Every day I spend the time to work on the project of ICO and to monitor the market prices. I now focus on crypto and has become my main job. But if you still have the other activities I recommend you get the focus of trading for the evening. When you get to work and when you rest, you can unlock your mobile phone to check market prices.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
August 03, 2018, 07:27:25 PM
Someone once said that a good trader does not sleep without having his smart phone used in trading beside him, which to me has become an addiction.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
August 03, 2018, 05:11:53 PM
Lol, i think we are all glued to our phones thanks to cryptocurrency.  I must admit that i really admire all of the traders. Trading requires so much time and effort and knowledge about things.

I don't admire this kind of lifestyle. I feel sorry for them (no offence at all), because usually the family is the one that suffer most. But if the trader have the strength and the will needed to do it just 9 to 5 or any other 8 hours only per day, than I will admire him and give all my respect.
Activity: 132
August 03, 2018, 05:03:14 PM
Trading takes a long time, can even sharpen our nerves Smiley the life of traders is quite difficult. We always predict market charts that look promising or not. In trading, there can be experiences that sometimes cause errors.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
August 03, 2018, 05:02:47 PM
Same here. I spend most of my time on reading about crypto news and crypto related stuff. I never get time for my studies and it think it's hard to focus on other things when you have invested your money in crypto currency. I check price of my portfolio every hour even if it stays same for a week  Grin Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 04:58:19 PM
Lol, i think we are all glued to our phones thanks to cryptocurrency.  I must admit that i really admire all of the traders. Trading requires so much time and effort and knowledge about things.
Activity: 140
August 03, 2018, 04:52:22 PM

My advice to people like you is: To Maximise Time imput. Focus on the basis of trading and try to devolop your own trading stratedy. Majority of unsuccesful traders makes use of Bots, So you should aviod that.
Pages:
Jump to: