Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 24. (Read 30982 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
August 03, 2018, 04:51:43 PM
things I did when I started as a trader. I find out how to read charts. in some exchange sites, you can adjust the time to see prices. like, you can see prices every two hours, or once every 4 hours. when every two hours, you are advised to see the price of the coin again. so, you don't need to see it all the time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 04:43:24 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I'm no expert in Cryptocurrency trading but I got some tips you do like, Firstly, Time is key.
Activity: 187
Merit: 5
August 03, 2018, 03:48:59 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

If you have a full time job, becoming a professional trader in your spare time can be quite a challenge as I know from experience. Also, pursuing the goal of quitting your day job to become a profitable trader often seems like an unrealistic task for most people. Therefore, It’s important to have a trading style that fits your personality and your schedule. The two broad categories and trading styles traders have to choose from are swing-trading and day-trading.

Usually, swing-trading is better suited for traders who have limited time and restricted access to charts throughout the day. As a swing-trader, you do your chart analyses during the weekends and before/after work and you manage and execute your trades when you get back from work. Swing traders also don’t need to observe the markets all day long which can free up even more time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 03:32:40 PM
The main thing you need to know : it is sure to gain knowledge and experience. Start with a small investment and trading. At the risk of not taking much loss close to the shower - there will always be good and bad days
Activity: 13
August 02, 2018, 01:18:55 PM
I think there are few people who are exclusively traders. I imagine this life as a series of jumps from each alert, no more.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 03:06:14 PM
It can be noted that there are several types of currencies. Some of them have a great team, good advertising and an impressive idea, backed up by a successful history of results. This is an excellent option for medium or even long-term investments. Even if such a currency falls in price, then there is no need to worry, long-term investments must remain intact for a while.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 02:40:46 PM
Combining trading with normal life is not that easy especially when you have a tight schedule. I do manage to balance them and make sure everything goes well.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
July 31, 2018, 02:35:20 PM
Stop, take profit and trailing stop orders help me to live a normal life and dont spend 100% of my time near computer
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 10:27:13 AM
i am really new to trading and  i don't know until this very moment much about trading i mean the right moment for it and how perceive which alt will go up and which will go down.       
now it is difficult to understand as the market at the bottom of the time will all rise and you will see for yourself
Activity: 490
July 31, 2018, 10:20:54 AM
After a coin is listed on exchanges, trading is very similar to "traditional" trading. There should be enough resources out there explaining strategies.
If you used to do trading, then for you it seems quite normal, because you already experienced all possible risks, but for those who have never done this, trading turns into something very terrible.
Activity: 238
July 31, 2018, 10:17:31 AM
Try to forget about it during the day, especially if you have a day job. You would never be able to react quickly during the day and take meaningful actions. What I do is every night I try to watch the trends, read some news and adjust my portfolio for the next day, if necessary. Checking your phone every second just won't fly.
Combining normal work with trading is not very convenient. Unless you are not messing around in the workplace. You must have a trading plan and a good vision of the situation, then you will not be constantly looking into the phone.
I agree that it is very difficult or almost impossible to combine the main work and the trade in crypto currency for a long time. You need to choose something that is the only way to achieve success.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
July 29, 2018, 12:01:11 PM
I don't think I can do daily trading ,I have got so many things to do every day,I must do my regular job at the office ,also I have to spend some time with my family and kids, also my girfriend demands some attention,so I sometimes can't find a few free munutes to do bounty tasks.((

I adhere to your opinion. Despite the fact that daily trade brings me more profit than the main job, I try to pay less attention to it, and more to be with my family and people close to me.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 11:57:57 AM
Try to forget about it during the day, especially if you have a day job. You would never be able to react quickly during the day and take meaningful actions. What I do is every night I try to watch the trends, read some news and adjust my portfolio for the next day, if necessary. Checking your phone every second just won't fly.
Combining normal work with trading is not very convenient. Unless you are not messing around in the workplace. You must have a trading plan and a good vision of the situation, then you will not be constantly looking into the phone.
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
July 29, 2018, 11:50:08 AM

You like me when I started trade too Cheesy. I still dream about it =)). But then also gradually familiar. You should not think much about it too when you trade hourly, you should look at chard by the hour rather than see chard in minutes, Or you set the alarm by phone, learning how to stop loss. That is how you will be more comfortable
Activity: 68
July 29, 2018, 11:46:10 AM
A trader, a very difficult task, not everyone can become under the force ,without a certain experience . You need to understand that the trader has to risk most of their funds .
Activity: 220
July 29, 2018, 11:43:47 AM
The life of a trader is being glued to the phone 24/7.  If you want more free time I would suggest swing trading (trading by the week or month).  This way you can walk away for a few minutes here and there.  If your actually day trading forget about it.  its a lifestyle.  You can't walk away. 
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
July 29, 2018, 11:34:00 AM
well if you are traders its a common things to be always looking at your phone. The main problem is you should be able to do another thing such as your job and anything related to your life while you keep watching the price on the market. I believe as daily traders we do busy keep looking at price but doesnt mean you should focus on the price 24 hours/ day. Just place your order and predict the market movement would be good for day trading. Maybe its only take 1 -3 minutes/ hours so you can manage your real job and also doing day trading. I believe it quiet possible to do.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
July 29, 2018, 11:28:49 AM
I don't think I can do daily trading ,I have got so many things to do every day,I must do my regular job at the office ,also I have to spend some time with my family and kids, also my girfriend demands some attention,so I sometimes can't find a few free munutes to do bounty tasks.((

The trader's life is risky, yes, and a trader, I mean the guy who is seriously involved in this business, spends MUCH time on it. Although I am a part-time trader, I use up to 6 hours daily for these activities.
Activity: 127
July 27, 2018, 03:53:47 PM
Please do not look into your phone every minute. Do for yourself a rule, watch quotes once in 1/2/4/12 hours, for example. I had the same problem
Activity: 252
July 27, 2018, 07:40:04 AM

I don't like to follow the life of a trader because its too risky anytime of the day we encounter big challenges and may be it may cause a great losses of our investment capital.
Pages:
Jump to: