Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 26. (Read 30959 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
July 24, 2018, 07:41:14 PM
For me, i think it is a combination of hard work, analysis, quick thinking and resilience.  Remember, this is a job done in front of a screen, looking at data coming from different markets and exchanges, and making the right decisions.  All our Traders say that the key is to have a clear strategy, keep clam and stay focused, even when things start to happen around you.  All of our Traders have at some time lost money; the secret is to be able to pick yourself up, learn from it and go again and never loose hope and keep positive
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 02:47:24 AM
Of course, it's difficult to keep yourself in the knowledge of the fact that you are trading coins for real money. You just need to realize one thing: if you are nervous and you endlessly look at market movements, then you can easily stupid and make extra purchases-sales, stop-loss movements and eventually it will bring losses. So it's better to relax and go for example running around to let adrenaline go outside Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 02:33:34 AM
Trading requires a lot of time especially at the beginning when you just start to learn everything. The only way out is it is necessary to find a balance between trading and life.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 02:16:41 AM
The life of a trader is no different from the life of an ordinary person. Unless the nerves and the risks are bigger.

so this is different.
to be a trader you need to have very strong nerves and a cold head.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 02:11:10 AM
The life of a trader is no different from the life of an ordinary person. Unless the nerves and the risks are bigger.
Activity: 196
July 24, 2018, 02:06:49 AM
It is somebody's job now. It sounds very risky. I wonder how they can be calm these days.
I choose some coins. I learn them and read about them. I dont trade coins that I dont know
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
July 24, 2018, 02:02:41 AM
Well personally i consider the life of a trader to be very detailed because no trader can make any reasonable sells in the market without paying attention to details and employing the quality of patience and avoid to be too greedy, that's the only means you can be happy as a trader.every trader including me is happy when we get to trade our coin for an exciting amount.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
July 24, 2018, 01:50:46 AM
if you want to be a full time trader you should check and follow the market every second otherwise you can miss something easily. becayse crypto market is very different from others everything can be changed in seconds.
Activity: 92
July 24, 2018, 01:47:32 AM
I spend most of my day on encrypted transactions. I am the same as you, I feel that I will miss the profit without observing the market, so I am watching every day, but it is really tired after a long time. I think it is very important to arrange the time reasonably. I should spend most of my time studying instead of staring at the k-line chart.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 01:41:47 AM
Trading is like any other job. You need to deal with it 6-8 hours a day, and leave the rest of the time for other things.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 01:39:38 AM
whether you do is day trading, if indeed do day trading it should often see the development of rising and falling prices of traded coins, because if not do it then maybe you even get a loss.
but if you don't do day trading, you don't have to always see your phone to check the price of the coin you are trading, if indeed in one day the price of the coin that you are trading down, you need to wait for a longer period of time.
Activity: 350
July 24, 2018, 12:29:08 AM

Yes the same story and I can not tear myself away from the phone and this problem I decided I just leave the smartphone at home when I go for a walk or I drink beer in a bar.

I can relate in your story, well I can say that life of a trader is always thinking of the risk and the income. This is what they always think, because they are always worried what if their investments in trading will not win? and the risk invloves in it.
Activity: 48
July 23, 2018, 06:35:11 PM
I love this topic, I find it difficult to balance my normal life and my new crypto life, at times I get very busy and I don't have time to check the trends of the market and stuffs, and I miss out on great opportunities. On the other hand, when I spend a lot of time on crypto currencies I miss out on great deals in my business. I really need a balance.
Activity: 112
July 23, 2018, 06:34:33 PM
Some traders will become wealthy when they engage in crypto trading and they will make the digital forex market more diversified and engendered by the trading activities as well as the attractiveness. of them into the market
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 23, 2018, 06:24:40 PM
life of the house of the day of the computer after the computer after the computer and look the all field in the field, that are the lo sợ because the discount value and have the gladly when the field in the field up.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 23, 2018, 06:19:09 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Start with demo account, learn strategies, decide about how many hours are you able to spend with trading. You can be hourly, daily or long term trader - so if you would like to trade in short interval - minutes or hours then you can watch graphs every time Cheesy.
Activity: 322
July 23, 2018, 06:15:22 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Before you enter trading, please fill yourself with basic knowledge on investing, trading and controlling emotion.
Those are the main factor that will affect your performance in trading, you should build your foundation first.

Discipline is the key. Hone yourself first, then start your journey as a trader.

it is so true that in the absence of basic knowledge of trade in crypto it will only waste time and money invested in vain. because a lot of now traders who without the basic knowledge that is enough to have direct trading and importantly also have to prepare mentally because sometimes it is mental that makes us panic when the price decreased. discipline and be patient key in trading in crypto.
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5
July 23, 2018, 06:02:07 PM

Before you enter trading, please fill yourself with basic knowledge on investing, trading and controlling emotion.
Those are the main factor that will affect your performance in trading, you should build your foundation first.

Discipline is the key. Hone yourself first, then start your journey as a trader.
Activity: 28
July 23, 2018, 05:57:59 PM
This is an exceptionally significant discourse especially for crypto brokers and forthcoming dealers. Simply experiencing the different sentiments and proposals so far presented me to an abundance of information on the most proficient method to lead a fruitful crypto exchanging life. Keep it coming folks.
Activity: 686
July 23, 2018, 09:33:34 AM
I'm a busy person so I choose a long-term investment so I do not have to monitor the market all the time. but if you prefer to trade then you have to buy more stable coins so you do not have to worry about losing your assets eg ETH coins.
Pages:
Jump to: