Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 25. (Read 30959 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 07:37:04 AM
Tell you a lesson, then most people who make money are long-term holders.
So people who do too much day trading, most of the time, don't make any money.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
July 27, 2018, 07:35:59 AM
Trading is not so happy doing, it is very responsibe and difficult deal which needs in person's being clever, far-cighted and ability for analyzing trends.
Activity: 280
July 26, 2018, 06:04:46 AM
A lot of people have been through this.On the wave of HYIP and rapid growth last year-I also watched the charts every minute.It will pass in time.Devote this time to your learning.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 06:04:04 AM
set alert to your phone or email, so you will life as normal,,
when you buy set an alert if your order being processed and you can open your phone or leptop to set the sell order,,
note : you can use tab trader or coiningy platform to set an alert
Yes, I also agree with you that you should set an alert for the coin and when it comes up, then you can process it for trading and continue with your normal day activity. Though it may be a bit hard to do combine the two activities but it is achievable with the alert.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 06:00:44 AM
The life of a trader is very difficult, I think. You have to have very strong nerves. The cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable and even an experienced trader can make mistakes. But on the other hand, you can earn very good money. So I really respect these people for the risk

Just what I was about to say haha, not for everyone that's for sure.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
July 26, 2018, 05:59:26 AM
I took the time to trade Cryptocurrency by following the bounty campaign in this Forum.

I'm following Social media campaigns, Videos, Blogs and signatures, so I'm looking forward to my up-to-date coin there's always time for the campaign.
And do not forget to exercise every morning with a little jogging in front of the house.
Activity: 70
July 25, 2018, 01:56:02 PM
After a coin is listed on exchanges, trading is very similar to "traditional" trading. There should be enough resources out there explaining strategies.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
July 25, 2018, 01:52:34 PM
The life of a trader is very difficult, I think. You have to have very strong nerves. The cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable and even an experienced trader can make mistakes. But on the other hand, you can earn very good money. So I really respect these people for the risk
Activity: 84
July 25, 2018, 05:23:57 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I think that it's worth trying to trade not inside the day, but to do one trade every few days. Many professionals say that for trading they do not use timeframes under 4 hours. If you sit at the monitor all day looking at the chart this will lead not only to losses, but also to problems with the psyche)
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 05:20:01 AM
I don't think I can do daily trading ,I have got so many things to do every day,I must do my regular job at the office ,also I have to spend some time with my family and kids, also my girfriend demands some attention,so I sometimes can't find a few free munutes to do bounty tasks.((
Activity: 166
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
July 25, 2018, 05:09:22 AM
It is very difficult to mix it because trading takes a lot of time every day and furthermore you should control it so much to be careful in this move.
Activity: 16
July 25, 2018, 04:53:55 AM
I am not the primary month in the grave and I have learned not to contemplate the coins in which I put or about the abundance battles in which I partake
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 04:15:20 AM
I think that is a normal thing that happens to someone who just joined in trading, where every time we always see price developments especially if you can easily get profits so we are obsessed with getting more. You should be able to balance trading with your other life. Make a trade when you finish doing other activities, especially if you have a steady job. Do not interfere with your focus while working.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
July 25, 2018, 04:11:56 AM
You can't sleep at night , because you are worry about will your stop-loss work today or not , you hate yourself when your altcoins start bleeding right after you picked them up , you hate all around you because they don't understand wtf you are doing here . But in the end you feel satisfied by laying on a beach with a pretty girl , somewhere in the caribbean sea . I guess , a life of a trader looks something like that  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 25, 2018, 03:59:06 AM
When I am not busy, I focus trading manually, but when I am a kind of busy, I use a trading bot, and just set up my risk factor. It really helps a lot, because not all the time, my eyes is on the pc or in a mobile phone. So when I am away, still I am doing trades.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
July 25, 2018, 12:57:49 AM
to achieve success in trade, one needs to devote a lot of time to analyzing markets. This is the same routine work as any other, but here hard work can be useful.
Activity: 25
July 25, 2018, 12:46:09 AM
In the bigining I also like that..each and every minite I am refreshing the chart and coinmarketcap..but now I know day trading is not good solution and I brought some good coins to hold couple of years...
Activity: 31
July 25, 2018, 12:42:13 AM
the life of a dealer as I encountered dependably look with awesome care and exactness, where we can see the development of coin costs from everyday keeping in mind the end goal to dependably be productive and pick up benefit. merchants dependably must be caution and continually searching for benefit at each opportunity.
Activity: 21
July 24, 2018, 09:15:13 PM
I think the life of a crypto dealer is exceptionally unfortunate since the vast majority of us cannot rest during the evening and have a steady bad dream when the market is bearish in time this way. The vast majority of them simply cut the web line when the market is bearish and disregard exchanging. Kiss
Activity: 124
July 24, 2018, 07:45:55 PM
It's only now that you can not tear yourself away from your phones and keep an eye on the charts. Over time, you will gain experience and you will need to give only 2-3 hours a day to profitably trade.
Pages:
Jump to: