Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 28. (Read 30969 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 43
July 19, 2018, 07:58:51 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Sick recommend that you may give time for your exchanging like for instance no less than 5 hours every day. Try not to get yourself worried by exchanging. Simply let it stream and concentrate all what you have to do in exchanging.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 07:56:59 AM
The life of a trader lies in efficient work in the trade of crypto-currencies. The trader must also track changes in asset prices, monitor economic news using technical analysis or fundamental to determine future price changes.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 07:53:58 AM
In fact, the work of a trader is a constant control of the market. And those who trade at crypto exchanges since you are attached to computers and telephones. Otherwise, it does not work here. It's just necessary to severely divide the day into trade and leisure. If you constantly trade, then you will not last long.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
July 19, 2018, 07:52:28 AM
It is almost impossible to live a normal life being a trader, even if you carefully set protective orders and only daytrade, you need to be on the keyboard.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 07:32:40 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Trade will take up all your free time. You will even wake up several times a night to check the courses of your coins, and if some meaningful movement has started, then the night without sleep is assured to you. In general, it is very difficult or almost impossible to combine trade with any other work.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
July 18, 2018, 10:35:53 AM
This is a very relevant discussion particularly for crypto traders and prospective traders. Just going through the various opinions and suggestions so far exposed me to a wealth of knowledge on how to lead a successful crypto trading life.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
July 17, 2018, 03:14:29 AM
Attempt to forget about it amid the day, particularly on the off chance that you have a normal everyday employment. You could never have the capacity to respond rapidly amid the day and take significant activities. What I do is each night I attempt to watch the patterns, read some news and alter my portfolio for the following day, if important. Checking your telephone each second just won't fly.

There many different types of traders and I want to mention only few of them, we have short term traders, long term traders and "automated" traders.
Activity: 39
July 12, 2018, 09:21:11 AM
Attempt to forget about it amid the day, particularly on the off chance that you have a normal everyday employment. You could never have the capacity to respond rapidly amid the day and take significant activities. What I do is each night I attempt to watch the patterns, read some news and alter my portfolio for the following day, if important. Checking your telephone each second just won't fly.
Activity: 70
July 12, 2018, 09:18:21 AM
My life is a way of life, and I like to get along with all kinds of interesting things, because we need to work on all kinds of products, including all kinds of products and products. All kinds of products must be able to meet your needs and provide you with suitable products.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 02:44:07 AM
There is nothing hard to balance your daily activities and cryptocurrency. It will be enough to one hour or so for cryptocurrency for a investor or trader. Other time you can do your other activities. I am also an investor. But so far I have maintained balance between my job, other activities and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 71
July 11, 2018, 12:03:10 PM
Endeavor to forget about it amid the day, particularly in the event that you have a normal everyday employment. You could never have the capacity to respond rapidly amid the day and take significant activities. What I do is each night I endeavor to watch the patterns, read some news and change my portfolio for the following day, if important. Checking your telephone each second just won't fly.
Activity: 78
July 11, 2018, 08:35:03 AM
you have to divide the time when you start the  tranding crypto you even have to see the price every minute because the price up and down every time that is not in the set
Activity: 88
July 11, 2018, 08:12:55 AM
Being a trader can actually make you spend time with family. In between you with your family, you can see the price in the market, very flexible to be a trader. Being a trader will not make you an anti-social person, instead by becoming a trader you will spend more time with your family and the environment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 04:12:35 PM
We need a schedule of the day, in which there must be rest. Otherwise you just burn and merge everything. Correctly there are many applications with alerts and so on. I also started this way: work is obligatory and trader. Until everything settled, nothing happened, even forgot about the family.
Activity: 93
July 10, 2018, 03:41:21 PM
Trading takes a lot of time. It's unlikely that you will be able to work and simultaneously make decisions on the exchange, where the situation changes every minute
Activity: 27
July 10, 2018, 03:37:37 PM
It depends on what they are working for. If trader is person who works in the real world and also works as a trader, he must work hard twice. For me, I am not really sure what kind of trader I am right now, but life is always busy.
Activity: 55
July 10, 2018, 11:57:11 AM
Life if a trader is like waves at the sea! There is always constant movements and position in the market. Volatility actually make life of a trader very tough sometimes. You are always on your toes, you don't  want to be caught unaware. The reward of all these is usually worth it if you stay the course!
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
July 10, 2018, 10:08:59 AM
The life of a trader is difficult and full of surprises. Also, the life of a trader is short, because of constant stress. It is necessary to have iron eggs with a diamond coating to trade for more than 5 years. Usually traders during this time either achieve success, or climb into a loop.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
July 10, 2018, 10:05:19 AM
the life of a trader is the playboard of finance, where different analysis and technical know-how are constituted and also self-rules are made, all these are just to ensure that there is success at the end of every daily trading operations.
Activity: 73
July 10, 2018, 06:58:21 AM
I tried my hand at trading in 2017 and was doing okay...then came 2018!   I did do some reading and in order to have a life, some of the gurus I read said, pick one or two days a week and that is the day you trade.  I am still trying to learn how to read the charts and figure out the candlesticks.
Pages:
Jump to: