Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 30. (Read 30969 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 06, 2018, 11:51:43 AM
I have little knowledge of trading since I trade just with few crypto's and not with big amount. I always spend time in trading when ever I feel to do and when ever there is a big drop in price or big spike in price. I always follow the golden rule of buying when price drops and selling when price rise. I use to spend an hour or more on a daily basis and the time I spend is different and not a fixed time I will choose, when ever I feel and when ever I'm free I will jump into trading.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 06, 2018, 11:48:07 AM
Life of a trader is not easy at all because you always monitor the price of your coins that you are trading and it can disappoint yourself when you found out that the price has decreased from the price where you buy from.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 06, 2018, 11:45:59 AM
I'm constantly with my laptop and I'm sitting in the crypt at home, at work and on vacation .. So it's quite normal for traders and bounty hunters.
I am also constantly with my laptop and I always need an internet. I'm used to it already, and I do not see anything unusual in it, I constantly need to keep abreast of all the news in the crypto world and I feel uncomfortable if I miss something.
Activity: 935
Merit: 1000
July 06, 2018, 11:40:08 AM
I'm constantly with my laptop and I'm sitting in the crypt at home, at work and on vacation .. So it's quite normal for traders and bounty hunters.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 09:19:59 AM
Day trading for me is very risky especially to those who don't have enough knowledge yet about it. I recommend self education first for a certain amount of time before engaging to trading. For the meantime I'm contented with holding my investment but I'm still open to future trading.
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 02:33:18 AM
Try to forget about it during the day, especially if you have a day job. You would never be able to react quickly during the day and take meaningful actions. What I do is every night I try to watch the trends, read some news and adjust my portfolio for the next day, if necessary. Checking your phone every second just won't fly.
Activity: 224
July 05, 2018, 10:17:49 AM
just properly organize your day, yes, it's very difficult to do, but self-organization will help not only free up your free time, but also earn more. more people spend their time on chaotic actions
Activity: 79
July 05, 2018, 09:59:20 AM
Every day I spend the time to work on the project of ICO and to monitor the market prices. I now focus on crypto and has become my main job. But if you still have the other activities I recommend you get the focus of trading for the evening. When you get to work and when you rest, you can unlock your mobile phone to check market prices.
Activity: 70
July 05, 2018, 06:40:23 AM
Life of a trader is based on time line of a trade. scalping, day trading, positioning trading or swing trading. What you do in every seconds to minutes is scalping and I don't think is recommended in cryptocurrency, because in crypto, there isn't much news to move the market up and down like forex trading is.
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 12:06:59 PM
Life of a trader is very difficult.He have to work day and night.He has the knowledge about market.Trading in crypto takes a lot of time.A trader faces many problems in his work.
Activity: 391
Merit: 254
Blockchain Stranger
July 04, 2018, 05:03:31 AM
From my own experience I would say that you need to have your limits pointed out.  If you would allow cryptocurrency would consume all of your free time. You need to know that you can not never earn all of the money.
Activity: 92
July 03, 2018, 08:06:12 AM
For me as a trader it's hard sometimes when you have a different job. I always bring my laptop and always monitor what's going on if it is high or low and my investment is increasing or decreasing. It is a multitasking startegy and a time management rule and you must balance your work and timw for your family.
Activity: 82
July 03, 2018, 01:10:30 AM
Trading can completely take over your life and engage your time in a way you never thought possible. Trading is more than full-time work, it does not have a closing time. The beauty of it depite the hurdles is that youmake money more than people that don't engage n it.
July 02, 2018, 01:31:52 AM
Life if a trader is like waves at the sea! There is always constant movements and position in the market. Volatility actually make life of a trader very tough sometimes. You are always on your toes, you don't  want to be caught unaware. The reward of all these is usually worth it if you stay the course!
Activity: 102
July 01, 2018, 07:54:14 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Life of a traders is not easy. You must think so deeply before you trade and it needs a wise strategy to make your trade be successful. Many investors had become successful because of their wise strategy.
Activity: 73
July 01, 2018, 07:47:20 AM
Trader Life is very emotional for me and risky to trade. Our potentials and our competitors are time and emotion. Do not worry about sending emotionally because it is the one that will beat us too  worried and too ecxited we're get two things we get 1st being Green and 2nd being fool.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 08:12:33 PM
You just have to stick on your normal job , and do not concentrate in your trading because every now and then when the value of every altcoins are changing , and you have to do is wait for the right moment to trade your coins. Its important to have your own portfolio of your coins to monitor it everytime of their current value. And when you start to trade. , you muat start to learn the do's and don'ts in trading.
Activity: 140
June 30, 2018, 08:00:23 PM
Do not neglect your day job, that is the one that pays your bills and ensures you can get a paycheck at the end of it. Crypto trading is like an extra on the side where you may or may not get rich from it, in fact you might lose everything which is the case with unfortunate traders who invested in the bitconnect scandal. Trade during the commute or in the evenings, but when you're at work just check blockfolio once in a while.....don't get hooked!
Activity: 99
June 30, 2018, 07:51:17 PM
You don't have to stick to your phone every single second, start learning about trading plan, support and resistance. Once you know how to plan, then you are able to leave your trading screen and its good when you facing the red screen someday.
Activity: 22
June 30, 2018, 09:41:55 AM
I do not have much experience in trading. But I think that a trader should be able to manage his time between trade and personal life. It's just a matter of time management. Just establish hours for trading.
Pages:
Jump to: