Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 31. (Read 30969 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 06:45:08 AM
Newcomers to encryption check the market all the time. If you're a term investor, I don't think it's necessary to keep an eye on the market. Because you don't care about the short term price
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 30, 2018, 06:43:03 AM
Make you trading plan and start management time and risk. This will help you to stay away from phone and get your life brighter. If you stick at your phone all the time, you can't enjoy your time.

I think the phone is also the most important part of my life, and so the world feels in hand. so if we do not have time to open the laptop then we can see it in handphone. because the problem is we have to be in control of our time
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
June 30, 2018, 06:10:23 AM
Just keep doing your normal activities. If you have stop-losses set you should be just fine without looking at your phone every second.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 06:07:17 AM
To trade within the day you need knowledge and experience.If you do not plan to become a professional trader and you have another job-this is not for you.Try to invest for a long time and you will not need to constantly look at the phone.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 05:58:52 AM
its really hard to do trading while you have a job.. especially when you are busy. But the answer to that is to do a time management, when your are  busy just check every time your portfolio  to check on whats happening to the market prices.  and then spend your trading time on night. but if you cant do that maybe you should buy altcoins that is good for long term trading because you don't need to watch it everyday.
Activity: 98
June 30, 2018, 05:18:19 AM
It is not only you that this is affecting. It happens to most of the newbies in the cryptocurrency trading. Most people want to be online always to know the right time to buy or sell but setting a price alert on your wallet can help with that.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 11:44:16 PM
As a trader you don't need to stress yourself by checking your phone every seconds, at least space it with an hour, or you should do your daily activities on the day and do your trading at night.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
June 29, 2018, 02:23:36 PM
An experienced trader is almost no different from an ordinary person. He always has time for privacy and recreation. He never sticks at the screen of his computer for hours on end.
Activity: 58
June 29, 2018, 02:17:13 PM
Life of a trader u must know the strategy of trading how to market people how to be patient of your stuck,
Activity: 66
June 29, 2018, 02:12:54 PM
i think the most important thing in trading is staying calm. so you can make right decision.
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
June 29, 2018, 02:04:55 PM
every time monitoring the market is a natural thing for traders because we already have coins that we have to monitor if the increase or decrease. but for my advice keep your normal activities do not be affected if the market is not good with excessive thoughts or worries because it is only temporary, and as long as the market is still there your assets are safe and wait a few months ahead you will get a big profit.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100