Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 34. (Read 30977 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 10:50:22 AM
Tthe profession of the trader is very difficult and not as cool as it seems, you should always moniory the market, you must allocate for the trader's work no less than 6 hours a day in front of the monitor
Activity: 121
June 24, 2018, 07:10:45 AM
With work and leisure, at the beginning of the year, I will also stare at the mobile phone at every moment. Now I set myself time to observe and normal life for the rest of my life. Your attitude is good.
Activity: 112
June 24, 2018, 05:53:29 AM
Do not do that. You have to determine time for crypto per day and stick to it. Read time managment books and make a schedule.
Activity: 117
June 23, 2018, 03:35:54 PM
Its not easy to be a trader, you need to watch the markets every time and has to spend a lot of time to research fundamental and technical analysis, money management and trading plan has to learned too.
Activity: 57
June 23, 2018, 03:31:04 PM
Trading is not called work at all, as people at work can not lose money,but it is work in terms of that you always need to follow and participate in trading,as well as to study the materiel on the market, I would not advise anyone to go there so also in cryptocurrency  Wink
Activity: 51
June 23, 2018, 03:23:02 PM
I have never let my work affect my life. That applies to crypto as well and I always allocate fixed hours for trading and research.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
June 23, 2018, 03:17:50 PM
If you are glued to the screen of your laptop and can not tear yourself away from it for an hour, it means that you are doing something wrong. The work of the trader should not distract you 24 hours a day.
Activity: 154
June 23, 2018, 03:07:02 PM
It depends on which kind of trading you like if you choose to be a day trade with another work its like impossible mostly day traders have to stick with pc for 10-15hrs day.
Activity: 14
June 23, 2018, 03:05:53 PM
You can watch Youtube videos it's a good way to get the basics, if not I'll say read some books, definetly the best way to learn is reading books
Activity: 154
June 23, 2018, 09:56:18 AM
In my opinion the life of a trader is quite hard specially in this bearish trend. We can't denie the fact that being a trader will always give your capital a higher risk. Since you don't know when would that coin price increase.
Activity: 118
June 23, 2018, 09:44:56 AM
In my own opinion concerning the life of a trader, He is that person who would love to buy when the market is dim and sold out when the market is GREEN, also his life is such that look out for prospective coins in the market to buy at lower price to hold for a very long term in other to maximize huge profit from that particular coin.
June 23, 2018, 09:37:31 AM
The trader's life is simple because if he can manage to hold the coin for as long as possible he can earn a substantial income.
Being a trader does not have to at all times monitor prices in the market, better to make long-term investments to make you more relaxed.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
June 22, 2018, 10:59:48 AM
There are no other normal life activities if you want to be good in anything not just crypto trading,for example i bought etc yesterday for 12$ and this morning in 3am my alarms started ringing on phone to wake up and sell it.If you dont use bots you need to be online pretty much all the time
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
June 22, 2018, 10:57:55 AM
This is a very relevant discussion particularly for crypto traders and prospective traders. Just going through the various opinions and suggestions so far exposed me to a wealth of knowledge on how to lead a successful crypto trading life. Keep it coming guys.
June 22, 2018, 10:56:15 AM
I also just entered in trading and saw the value of coins crashed every time I check, it hurts, I also do the same thing as watching the movement of crypto every day despite the red week now for the crypto market. My advice to you is to trade very seriously, with enough research and learning about coins, as it will find success in trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 04:52:42 AM
looks like a life of a gambler. they addicted in that world, some time later they don't even care about money, just adrenalin.
Activity: 69
June 22, 2018, 04:43:39 AM
I'm doing this for part time and if you have a day job trading isn't really necessary, much better to hodl coins with better potential and participate in ICOs. In your off work trading is pretty much considerable.
Activity: 84
June 21, 2018, 11:16:34 AM
It is not only you that this is affecting. It happens to most of the newbies in the cryptocurrency trading. Most people want to be online always to know the right time to buy or sell but setting a price alert on your wallet can help with that.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 10:06:30 AM
I do not understand how to be a trader, because it seems to me that this is a job that requires a lot of patience, and sometimes very high-risk decisions and many people are not used to making decisions related to risk, it's probably there are things on which I do not want to be a trader.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 10:02:18 AM
The life of the trade is they wake up watChing the coinmarketcap, goes to washroom and even before pulling their pants opens coinmarketcap and exchange, checks ICOs whitelisting Presale, crowdsale dates., Watches Red/Green Candles as if its Heart beat! on an ECG machine. Dreams of a car that is flactuating betweean to a toy car to a real car., Most used crypto terms., Start thinking that the whole life is a Pump and Dump, Changes DP/Whatsapp status/FB Status. Updates Tinder Profile saying Crypto Trader, Trades a few times but start giving advices like a pro. Uses thing like vup and handle., Opens multiple tabs on desktop like exchanges, twitter, telegram and discord. Is always on the hunt of signals on telegram groups. Set alert on backfolio. Checks for news by applying key words on google news. Messes up his relationship and makes a new relationship with his phone. Day dreams in crypto and same when even sleeping. Gets Nightmare of satoshi value falling. Keeps an eye on news world over. Gets worried everyday about paying huge amount of Taxes. Before sleeping, forgets to wish bae Goodnight instead again refreshes coinmarketcap.
Pages:
Jump to: