Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 35. (Read 30977 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 03:47:39 AM
Most traders will do the same. I also cannot imagine to be far away from my smartphone and not looking at the market. Well, this is our job, as the other job, we must be responsible of it. I always check and make updates of the coins every second. However, for some coins, I just take care in some moment. Spending free times to be far away at least 1 hour in a day can be good to refresh my mind. Then, starting to check again the market.
Activity: 658
June 21, 2018, 03:41:43 AM
Trader's like may look like a dream in some ads of TA courses. But take a look at Tom Dante. He already has grey hair at such a young age.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 01:04:11 PM
I founded that my trades became better when i stoped to look at the markets and let myself do another work, play with kids etc. Of course, if you want to make day traiding - prepare to forget about everything. It is almost impossible to combine it with normal life activities.
Activity: 560
June 20, 2018, 12:57:35 PM
in the begginig it is very normal to have been glued to your phone but with time you will get used to it and take things normally, sometimes even in high loses you will have patience and wait for them to recover. So at first things get confused with emotions too much.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 12:50:45 PM
In order not to look at your phone every hour, you need to use limit orders for your purchases and sales.
Activity: 27
June 20, 2018, 12:47:58 PM
You need to improve your skill of time management and be considerate on yourself, your condition.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 12:43:05 PM
I know more about fiat market traders, they do need to read and analyze market everyday, as well as follow daily prices. For crypto you also need to make market researches and use technical analyzis
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
June 20, 2018, 12:39:27 PM
Day traders life is not easy. FOMO, Panic, Paranoid etc. All psychological problems will occur.
So its better to be a long term trader for years and months.
I prefer both but i have stainless steel nerves.
Activity: 168
June 20, 2018, 12:37:57 PM
The life of a trader is very complicated. I think you need to do what you best do. And it basically brings the greatest income.
Activity: 154
June 20, 2018, 04:30:06 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Well, I can hardly call myself a trader, but I trade in the market almost every day, then I saw the prospect of earning a good coin there and so gradually gaining experience
Activity: 420
June 20, 2018, 04:28:58 AM
No no no trading is not obly buying low and seling high.
Its fulltime job, where you searching news about project, making analitics math of fundamental.
Activity: 686
June 20, 2018, 04:26:51 AM
yes you need to check crypto prices to catch good trades. but dont think about it too much. keep time for other daily life activities. trading is just buying low and selling high. wait for a dip and buy it.
Activity: 98
June 20, 2018, 04:23:52 AM
I tried my hand at trading in 2017 and was doing okay...then came 2018!   I did do some reading and in order to have a life, some of the gurus I read said, pick one or two days a week and that is the day you trade.  I am still trying to learn how to read the charts and figure out the candlesticks.
Activity: 294
June 19, 2018, 01:23:12 PM
On the philosophy of trading should be thought after a strong success, or a complete drain of all assets. In general, it is necessary to study the psychology of traders and all market participants.
Activity: 89
June 18, 2018, 02:06:43 PM
Search for information related to the coins I have on the upcoming events, the daily market capitalization, into the community groups that track the reaction of the community.
Activity: 420
June 17, 2018, 04:33:15 PM
2 absolutely no need to give it all your free time. from the fact that you will look at the screen of your mobile phone every 5 minutes will not change anything. Yes, of course, if you like everyday, trading and ready to sell and buy coins every 20 minutes, then Yes, and if you have invested for a long period of meaning.
Activity: 107
June 17, 2018, 09:08:28 AM
It depends very much from what kind of trader you are: if you are a positional one (I mean, you buy something and you bet that in some months you'll sell with profit) is one thing.
But if you make daytrader, this can be a very stressful activity, and very fast it can become a strong addiction.
Most times, a day trader does not have time for his family as he is always monitoring charts all the time.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
June 17, 2018, 09:01:47 AM
Traded in my opinion is great fun especially if you've got an advantage. It will make you addicted. In the early trade was indeed I used to have trouble because I have yet to find out information about all Altcoin. But if you've mastered of course each day you will trade.
Activity: 588
June 17, 2018, 08:58:45 AM
The life of a trader probably reminds some action-packed and adventurous thriller, when people struggle for new information, which in 90% of cases is a scam, it's scary. I would not want to live like this, but sometimes I have to.
Activity: 90
June 17, 2018, 08:56:19 AM
I gave myself completely to this question. I understand that if you spend time on some other job or occupation, then you can delay your education for a long time. But frankly, it's a little exhausting. It is necessary and to have a rest.

Life of trader is not easy it needs time,effort and focus in updating consistent in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: