Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 36. (Read 30979 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 08:51:35 AM
Trading may be stressful as you have to spend almost all your time in front of computer. So I decided to just hold alts instead of trading
Activity: 112
June 17, 2018, 08:49:37 AM
Pretty and quite attractive, I read your heart that the heart as if dreaming. I believe that we are real traders, unbeaten fighters, will be successful in the Crypto market. Always try to win.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
June 17, 2018, 08:47:38 AM
As a new entrant to cryptocurrency trading and investing, the first six to twelve months of your cryptocurrency experience will be like an addiction. After a while, you will settle into cryptocurrency and begin to plan your life around it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
June 17, 2018, 08:43:06 AM
The life of a trader is one of the most ideal job anyone could have, imagine working in the comfort of your homes will others wake up early to catch buses and trains. It is risky but the hustler will be the one who end up successful than anyone else.
Activity: 91
June 17, 2018, 08:40:23 AM
For trading I usually do when the volume in the market is high, at that time I do trading activities, but I always put an alarm if the price touches the increase I expect then I will open the market to make transactions
Activity: 98
June 17, 2018, 04:05:11 AM
Try to schedule your day-day activities. Get a timer, know when to do your normal daily activities and when to do crypto at a scheduled time. You must strictly follow your rules.
Activity: 34
June 16, 2018, 01:27:06 PM
After a coin is listed on exchanges, trading is very similar to "traditional" trading (stocks, precious metals, ...). There should be enough ressources out there explaining strategies.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 10:29:46 AM
Life of a trader is really quite volatile - the same as the market itself. You must be very well prepared and have strong character. Another thing is knowledge and the best knowledge in the market you would be able to obtain when trading currencies with margin. After that crypto will be much simpler to trade.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 10:21:01 AM
For the first timer it is so hard because it is yoir firat time to do, but if you have memorized and know what you will do then it not be hard for you and but in trading you have to have a time to do. Because if you do not have a time to do it then you will not earn inn trading in doing trading you have to monitor from time to time the value of the coins that you invest so if the price pumps you can trade it and when it dumps you can buy again or wait again for the price to pump. Then your earning will take too long. In doing trading it is making a one day profit the value if the tokens change form time to time because it is bot a stable price it pumps and dum that is why you have to monotor the price.
Activity: 19
June 15, 2018, 07:03:33 PM
I always thought how the traders actually live and how they look. I think that traders are people who have no hair or they are completely gray and most likely the chair sags under the weight of their steel eggs, I think that traders have such traits.
Activity: 98
June 15, 2018, 11:03:22 AM
I take a certain amount of time each day to check the prices and trends on the trading website. I don't do much more frequent short-term transactions.
Activity: 88
June 15, 2018, 10:26:07 AM
This is a very relevant discussion particularly for crypto traders and prospective traders. Just going through the various opinions and suggestions so far exposed me to a wealth of knowledge on how to lead a successful crypto trading life. Keep it coming guys.
Activity: 15
June 15, 2018, 04:28:08 AM
Life of a trader is very difficult.He have to work day and night.He has the knowledge about market.Trading in crypto takes a lot of time.A trader faces many problems in his work.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 01:54:34 PM
The life of a trader is complex and monotonous, it is daily hard work, which sometimes brings profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 01:50:30 PM
Life of a trader is like an ocean. It is beautiful to watch the waves and listen on its sounds. But if you will swim into the ocean without any organized plan you might loss your stance at any moment and lost everything in an instant.

You have described here a very gorgeous picture. You sound a bit romantic. being a realist, I will tell you some other things. The life of a trader is a constant work, stress, and fight - you have to struggle all the time to win.
Activity: 276
June 14, 2018, 01:44:54 PM
It is normal that investors are concerned with their investment so they keep checking the market in case of crypto. In my case, I give at least 2 hours a day for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 01:42:13 PM
Before buy coins, usually iam doing research first about the community and fundamental of the coin, after i know that coins has massive potential i will buy it but also make sure that coin not in high price. And then just hold it in afew week, but also i will check the price one times every 1 or 2 day, swing trading is need less times and we can do other job. And dont forget to use stop loss to minimize the risk when the market turn to bearish and the analysis is wrong.
According to this, you need to decide for yourself how much you will work and give time to trade. and how much you will rest. But if I am a student and I have enough time for everything - to study, to work part-time, to personal life, and to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 42
June 14, 2018, 09:45:55 AM
I'm doing this for part time and if you have a day job trading isn't really necessary, much better to hodl coins with better potential and participate in ICOs. In your off work trading is pretty much considerable. Undecided
Jpt
Activity: 374
June 14, 2018, 07:51:05 AM
It is partly true that investors glue to mobile or computer screens to check the market and carry out other crypto-related activities. Some other may also leave their jobs to involve in it entirely. But in my case, I am continuing my job alongside crypto job. I allocate one hour a day for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 126
June 14, 2018, 07:49:14 AM
Find news everyday. Analyse the market everytime. Check exchanges everywhere. That's the life of a trader.
Pages:
Jump to: