Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 37. (Read 30979 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 07:46:25 AM
Simple trading on the stock exchange does not make a person a trader, but I think in general this life is very pleasant, because it is connected with risk, and if there is a risk, that is, the pleasure that is comprehended after successful investments.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 07:31:45 AM
I'm doing this for part time and if you have a day job trading isn't really necessary, much better to hodl coins with better potential and participate in ICOs. In your off work trading is pretty much considerable. Undecided
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 06:12:02 AM
It's simple. It all depends on your trading style. If you are trading at a short distance, you are always focusing on the market. I use long-term trading and live calmly.
Actually the method is very simple but to apply it, that would be the hardest part because you never know if it will be effective
or not.  Being a trader makes you attentive to the market and that means dedication because without it, you'll never succeed.
Before you can learn how to read charts and markets then learn how to create a trading plan. This will give you great help for trading without getting stuck on the chart every second, so you can compare the best to provit you nantunya.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
June 14, 2018, 06:07:43 AM
It's simple. It all depends on your trading style. If you are trading at a short distance, you are always focusing on the market. I use long-term trading and live calmly.
Actually the method is very simple but to apply it, that would be the hardest part because you never know if it will be effective
or not.  Being a trader makes you attentive to the market and that means dedication because without it, you'll never succeed.
Activity: 24
June 14, 2018, 04:18:00 AM
Make and follow your plan and you will be surprised when you have already adjusted to the routine and how you become very efficient in trading and in life.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 13, 2018, 01:01:22 PM
Activity: 462
June 13, 2018, 12:19:03 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

i know it will be hard to become a trader because you need to monitor the price in the market very often.
Maybe you can install some apps in your phone to notify you when the price is moving significantly.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
June 13, 2018, 12:05:58 PM
in such days you understand that the life of a trader is very difficult, and it is not clear where the market is going
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 13, 2018, 12:05:15 PM
Life of daily trader is like waves on the sea, it is always moving up and down. When I say this I am refering to his experience in cryptocurrency market! However,  a trader must be stable,  strong  and level headed!
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
June 13, 2018, 12:00:21 PM
This is an actual problem. I'm not just constantly looking phone I have started to get nervous and to quarrel with all)))
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
June 13, 2018, 11:58:22 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
I advise you to stay alive normally, never become abnormal with the crypto world. balance between your life in the real world and the crypto world so you do not become a strange person because of this crypto world
Activity: 140
June 13, 2018, 11:50:41 AM
Traders are working day and night and as long they were able to click that buy and sell button. If you want to be a trader, you must have a good computer, a strong internet connection and a good capital.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
June 13, 2018, 10:46:02 AM
If you are investing into crypto currency through survey campaign then I can understand your conditions because I am suffering from the same only , and if you are a newbie then it will be very time consuming because when you starts initially and if you are a beginner then you are paid very low and you have to work for many hours so the best way is that fix some time for crypto only in a day then only you can spend your normal life as well and with the passage of time you will starts earning more.
Activity: 103
June 13, 2018, 09:19:01 AM
I understand that trading is fun but very risky as well especially for those individuals who don't have enough knowledge about it. That's the reason I wanted to gain more information and advice from experienced people before diving in to the trading world. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
June 12, 2018, 09:36:15 AM
There are no other normal life activities if you want to be good in anything not just crypto trading,for example i bought etc yesterday for 12$ and this morning in 3am my alarms started ringing on phone to wake up and sell it.If you dont use bots you need to be online pretty much all the time
Activity: 82
June 12, 2018, 09:29:58 AM
We know that being a crypto trading really requires so much time because you would need to analyze the fluctuation of the market every few hours which is very demanding.
Activity: 340
June 12, 2018, 01:37:36 AM
 I agree with you, try to schedule up when are you going to take a break from trading too. And choosing the right trading style that matches your time table would be a very good idea
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
June 12, 2018, 01:37:16 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
My friend life of a trader like me os risk but at the same time very challenging its because you always got monitored the value of you coins.And when the time that the value will goes up and you fastly trade your coins because anytime the value will goes down automatically.
To be a successful trader is not easy, but must go through many ups and downs with the market to get good results. There are many successful financial investors in the world, but few fail so be prepared to become a professional trader in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 91
June 12, 2018, 01:29:59 AM
I do not do much trading but my friends gaves me some experience about it. Trading will only distract you from what you are doing. On the other hand, of you’re at work or doing some normal daily activities, don’t think about trading. Learn to manage your time and your brain and don’t stress yourself out.
Activity: 79
June 12, 2018, 12:45:22 AM
When I first joined the encrypted world, I always looked at my phone, just like you. But I didn't make any money. So I'm not wasting time on my phone. I started paying attention to news and blockchain books. Because I know a lot about blockchain, it is very helpful for my investment.
Pages:
Jump to: