Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 39. (Read 30979 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 04:46:46 AM
Trading requires you to complete the full force and time, you need to constantly monitor news, analytical materials, communicate with other traders. If you combine basic work and trading, then you are unlikely to succeed in the first and second.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
June 04, 2018, 04:46:28 AM
I did the same thing when started trading. This is actually not so good for trading activity because this over trading make hard to control emotion. Good trading activity is make research and analysis before buy, decide for take profit and use stop lose and then forget it a few hours, and tomorrow check it again.
Activity: 224
June 04, 2018, 04:41:33 AM
Traders are tired because there are many things to do, such as monitoring the market every day to get the best price to sell your COINS or invest in them.

Traders must manage their time well and not spend it on profit for a lifetime.
Activity: 191
June 04, 2018, 04:34:02 AM
Learn how to read the charts and markets then learn how make a trading plan. It will give you a huge helps for trading without being glued to the charts every second.
Activity: 672
Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
June 04, 2018, 04:29:43 AM
Trading is a hard job and big activity for your brains. My advice is to study some technical analysis and develop your strategy, and also you need to understand which risk are you able to cope with - without it you will be always in panic.

Totally agree with you mate. I'm miner and not good at trading. Trading is not that easy, I'm still on the way of learning, just to reduce the risk of losing money. For me, currently the best strategy is buy top big coins, such as BTC, ETH, XRP, XMR, ZEC....then hold them long. I only stick with these coins, I dont try to find where is the bottom, and when it gets peak. And if I got profit already, then no need to regret, it's not that simple to know the best time to cash out.
Activity: 532
June 04, 2018, 04:19:13 AM
Trading is a hard job and big activity for your brains. My advice is to study some technical analysis and develop your strategy, and also you need to understand which risk are you able to cope with - without it you will be always in panic.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
June 04, 2018, 04:11:50 AM
It is not as easy as it may look in the begining but trading is time consuming and someetimes exhausting because you have to spend a lot of time to research and learn about the crypto world and most of the times you have a regular job to handle too.
Exactly, trading requires you many factors if you want to have a good income in crypto market. Although it’s well-known as a hard market for us to get income, it still brings you so many chances to get benefit if  you know how to do with it. Time is one of the most important factors. Because as you know that you have to spend time learning, reading seeking information about coin that you have plan to trade. You definitely need an intimate knowledge to analyze coin chart. Besides, building skills and experience are both quite important which can help you  reap a huge fruits stably. But indeed, it’s not easy to practice this kind of thing, thus you need to have diligence and patience. Most importantly, I don’t think that keep an eye on your phone currently to check the coin market is a good habit. It’s more likely to lead you to FOM syndrome. You should set a fixed times to check the coin chart.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
June 04, 2018, 02:08:09 AM
Being a trader is very busy and stressful, especially for the newbie. We will monitor daily price movements, not just every day but every time. Believe me it's really tiring. Spend most of our time staring at the screen, wasting energy and time.
I agree that it's stressful, you have to be on the look out for the updates, market movements, learning about the markets, experimenting with technical indicators and improving order entry skills. But I don't think it's a waste of time. If you engage in trading, you should be prepared and learn to deal with it. It's how you manage to cope up stress, prioritize things, and to find own strategies that work effectively for you.
Activity: 154
June 04, 2018, 01:46:48 AM
It's not as easy as it may look in the begining but trading is time consuming and sometimes exhausting, because you have to spend a lot of time to research and learn about the crypto world and most of the times you have a regular job to handle too.
Activity: 130
June 04, 2018, 01:23:55 AM
Life of trader is not easy because a lot of time has to be devoted on mobile, internet and lot of tensions have to bear if you want to earn some money.
Activity: 154
June 04, 2018, 01:21:44 AM
Day trading for me is very risky especially to those who do not have enough knowledge yet about it.
I recommend self education first for a certain amount of time before engaging to trading.
For the meantime I am contented with holding my investment but I am still open to future trading.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 01:17:14 AM
Trading is very cosuming in time especially when you are a day trader. In my case, I want to only trade when an ICO is finished so that it is not that hard and the profit will be a one give. If you want to really combine trading with normal life activities, then do not do day trading.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
June 04, 2018, 01:01:26 AM
How do you combine the life of a trader with your personal life? You understand that you need to give priority to one of them, or refuse one in favor of another)
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
June 04, 2018, 01:00:59 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I suggest that if you have work/job trade atleast when you already at home or at your free time. Never trade when you are tired and stress it could make your rythm worst and you cant think at your best startegy or plan. For me i love to trade when its my dayoff because i can concentrate on my tradings and you should have a timeframe or how many hours you should trade that day. Dont stress your self thinking always hows the price and dont always look at your cellphone you should have set a notification on your target sell and target cut loss.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 12:52:49 AM
Being a trader is very busy and stressful, especially for the newbie. We will monitor daily price movements, not just every day but every time. Believe me it's really tiring. Spend most of our time staring at the screen, wasting energy and time.
Activity: 210
June 04, 2018, 12:48:42 AM
I suggest you trade 4 or 5 hours a day. Do not have a full day you stared at your mobile screen, it can actually make you stress.
Crypto trading is just a side job, so it's not necessary every time you have to monitor it. Trading only in your spare time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
June 04, 2018, 12:22:56 AM
The trader's life is simple because if he can manage to hold the coin for as long as possible he can earn a substantial income.
Being a trader does not have to at all times monitor prices in the market, better to make long-term investments to make you more relaxed.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 11:56:11 PM
I think it's normal to check the current price of whether there is an increase or decrease, whether it will affect our investment or not. That is the usual thing that traders do. In addition you also have to do your social life as a human being. Keep the blessing just like normal people.
Activity: 336
June 03, 2018, 11:32:50 PM
thread starter probably lost all his money lmao
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 11:29:52 PM
Being a trader can actually make you spend time with family. In between you with your family, you can see the price in the market, very flexible to be a trader. Being a trader will not make you an anti-social person, instead by becoming a trader you will spend more time with your family and the environment.
Pages:
Jump to: